Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (megakate)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-26-2009, 7:23 PM Reply   
I just moved from San Diego CA and am looking to get back into wakeboarding in the New Orleans area. I am open to driving and am great for gas money. If anyone is planning on going out in the next couple of weeks please let me know. Thanks!
Old     (wakebdr2002)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-03-2009, 1:29 PM Reply   
Check out louisianawakeboarding.com you might have better luck finding a ride there. I just moved from that area to Houston. There are more riders in the Baton Rouge and Mandeville areas which are less than an hour drive from New Orleans.
Old     (mikejones)      Join Date: Jun 2009       12-03-2009, 9:59 AM Reply   
PM + email sent...
Old     (bryan18)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-14-2010, 4:42 PM Reply   
hey my girlfriend and I go pretty often but the weather has been crapy! I have a centurion avy c4 and allways looking for riders. We live in slidell and board around here, madisonville, and on the tickfaw. The summer is comming up and we go about every weekend and on sundays we hit up the prop stop and sun buns! If interusted let me know Im itching to go!
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-02-2010, 8:46 AM Reply   
i go 3 -5 times a week ha a san 210 always looking for new friends. I am 30 min from slidell 10 min from new orleans on the westbank always good water with little to no boat traffic 504-782-7203 Chris Schweda
Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-07-2010, 3:16 PM Reply   
We started doing some riding. I am open to going out with others on their boats as well as my own. we have an awesome place we ride 90% of the time we have butter and a great boat house to bbq and hang out. who ever is up for a pull hit me up