Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-28-2005, 7:54 PM Reply   
Hello all I hope you have had a fast off-season. I just thought is would be nice to check in and exchange info. I am in the Madison area and am on the water alot. I put almost 300 hours on my boat last season, so i am always looking for thirds. Anyway check in and let me know if you have been riding yet I think the magical day is approaching for me.
Old     (ncstateharvey)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-05-2005, 4:54 PM Reply   
Nope. Haven't been riding yet. Feb is a little early for me. The earliest I've been in is Apr 4

I'm in the Neenah area and always looking to try some new lakes. I might be up for a trip to the Madison area when I get back to the states.
Currently in England for 5 mo. returning the end of May

I've been filling my off season with Physical Therapy. Torn MCL, ACL, PCL, & Meniscus. Currently almost 5 mo out from surgery.

Phone # will be 920 216-3348 when I get back to the states and turn it back on. Give me a ring.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-07-2005, 5:31 AM Reply   
Haven't been riding yet in Eau Claire, for some reason the river has been really frozen this year. I have been out if Feb. before but typically don't get out until March.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-08-2005, 6:57 AM Reply   
Lake Wisconsin looks like it may be open by early April..... WOOHOO.....
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-08-2005, 12:47 PM Reply   
scott its mike here, i am still in co for the ski season and will be returning on april 15 for a final comp at tyrol the 16 and 17.......after that.....ill be ready to ride. Perfect pass is going in my boat in may, and i traded in my jetski for a better three man....so an early season slider set may be the way to go. Gordon is looking to ride in the next couple weeks i think.....talk to you all soon!
Old     (aaron_l)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-08-2005, 4:14 PM Reply   
What's up Scot. I still haven't been out since back in October. Everything is still frozen here in Menomonie. I'm still not sure where I'm gonna be this summer. If I'm back in Madison again I'll be more than happy to put another 300+ hours on the boat. Otherwise I'll have to find another ride around here or wherever I end up.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-09-2005, 5:18 AM Reply   
Aaron,
if you are in Menomonie, you can go out with us anytime, shoot me an email. We usually board on the Chippewa River in EC.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-09-2005, 10:58 AM Reply   
aaron did you forget about all the hours on my boat as well? whats up for skully?
Old     (sturdyboardz)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-09-2005, 2:36 PM Reply   
Scotty, word from up in GB. The fox is open but the launch is frozen 30' out. Earliest out was March 15, 3 years ago. Considering it was 12 degrees today, probably won't make it out for a few more weeks. We're always looking for places to ride around madtown, my girl is from there. Let me know and will make a trip.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-11-2005, 1:47 PM Reply   
are u guys hibernating?
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-11-2005, 4:38 PM Reply   
We just got like 4 inches of snow, I HATE WINTER!!!!
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-11-2005, 7:29 PM Reply   
4 inches, I think you are exagerating a bit. If I had a place to keep the boat I would have been so tempted to go last sunday. It was beautiful and you know the River was glass! IF it warms up before the 31, I would like to get in a short set before surgery. of course you are all welcome to come out. I just need to pick up my props from Brian and pick up a new battery for the boat. I am sure you all will enjoy that story. Anyways watch the weather, there is always a dock at the landing at anchor inn in newville.

WAZZY- brian(rockford Marina) says I need to get in touch with you! so tag your it! I know at least one other person that is interesting in helping organize things for the different events... I am pretty sure Scot here volunteered!
Old     (sturdyboardz)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-12-2005, 2:32 PM Reply   
Gordy/Mike, where do you guys ride? And where is Newville? Always looking for new lakes and rivers in WI. Also, if you know of competitions, contests. etc. in WI, let me know. I know fort freemont usually throws a few good ones that i've been to and "shake the lake" on keegonza in madison has got some attention lately. Anyone have any others? Thanks.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-12-2005, 3:46 PM Reply   
We take turns at monona, kegonsa, Koshkonong and rock river in janesville. Newville(koshkonong) is about 20 minutes south of madison, right off the interstate. WinterWaterLand is held there. For comps check out redline watersports(local MC dealer) and also there is The Board SHop in lake geneva, they both hold comps!
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-14-2005, 5:33 AM Reply   
I'm with Scott, last Sunday it was 65, then monday night it was 6, and between Thursday and Friday getting 3 inches of snow
I was going to take a pic in my car of the blizzard like conditions Friday night, I couldn't see more than 3 cars infront of me, to compare to sunday when it was hot out>
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-14-2005, 7:25 AM Reply   
by the way kids, brandon will be out here saturday through friday tearing up the slopes with me, ill tell him to check in on this site as well! Jason redline watersports in mcfarland throws a comp every year on monona.....and shake the lake is on kegonsa, but it isnt a comp its a concert for the flatlanders. i may up my return date to the first week of april.....depends on weather here and there. gordon did you find out a price on perfect pass install? Tell bian if he takes care of me he can also sell me a new rope/handle and a new board.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-14-2005, 11:23 AM Reply   
Gordon... You got mail.....
Old     (seahorse)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-15-2005, 7:35 AM Reply   
As taken from our website at www.bsboardshop.com on our FORUM page:

Mark your summer calendar! We've been working on the schedule for this summer. Details will follow later. Here's what we've got so far:

May 30th - Lake Lawn Resort, Delavan, WI
June 4th - Lance Park/Aquanut Show Site, Twin Lakes, WI
June 18th - Lake Como, location TBA ("tentative")
July 12th - Lily Lake Resort, Lily Lake, WI
July 30th - Fox Lake Boat Show Comp, Fox Lake, IL
August 8th - Silver Lake Masters, Crossroads Bar and Grill, Silver Lake, WI (this is the "tentative" one, but pretty much plan on it being this day or the 15th)
September 10th - 3rd Annual Wonder Lake Wake Off, Center Beach, Wonder Lake, IL

Doesn't seem like a lot?? WELLLLLLL, that is because the Vans Triple Crown of Wakeboarding is coming to Pleasant Prarie, WI, and [BS] will be busy with that!! It's August 17-21, and this is the Nationals stop for WWA, which used to be in Indianapolis.

ANNNNNNDDDD, keep the week after that open - we are working on an EXTRA SPECIAL, TOP SECRET event that will blow you away! (If we can pull it off. ) Trust me, you WON'T want to miss this!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-18-2005, 10:22 AM Reply   
Since we are talking events now... don't forget Mid West Wake Fest in Ottawa, IL July 15th-17th. I know it's in IL & this is a WI thread, but the event is for ALL riders....IL just seemed to be the best location (centrally)

www.midwestwakefest.com
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-23-2005, 2:48 PM Reply   
I think we should all be wishing gordon luck on his surgery march 31st......gordon is the diehard one of all of us.....out in early april and ive heard hes the water in december before....so lets all hope he isnt out for the season! Good luck!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-23-2005, 7:16 PM Reply   
Gordon i am game whenever you have the boat out i dont care if i freeze it is worth it, we just need a day that is not windy.
Old    tcboarder            03-23-2005, 8:04 PM Reply   
anyone ride in or around delavan?
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-24-2005, 5:38 AM Reply   
we ride in janesville,

Isn't delevan lake pretty busy? Are there good times to ride out there?

Scott,
Monday/tuesday is suppose to be 50's....
but I dont have my props back yet and I need to pick up a new battery yet....
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-24-2005, 2:03 PM Reply   
hey scott make sure you give brandon a call when you go riding......6086281263, he just left us in colorado and will be back friday morning....he will ride for sure...as for me im game if you guys get a boat and i am always up for a jetski slider or wakeskate set as soon as i get back....two weeks.
Old    thewiguy            03-28-2005, 8:32 AM Reply   
Hey guys I ride over on Mendota in the Madtown. I'm at school until mid may. I'll check back on here for you guys then. I'm always looking for new people. If I forget Rich can always give you my info.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-29-2005, 3:39 PM Reply   
i hear it was 65 in madison yesterday....Gordon did you get to ride? if i dont check this post good luck going under the knife on thursday....let me know how things go.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-30-2005, 9:41 AM Reply   
We didnt get to ride, it was super windy and there are no docks to help with putting the boat in and out. I hope to ride soon though, also I hope Gordons surgery goes well. He will probably post on here on thursday night.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-30-2005, 12:08 PM Reply   
scot im back next weekend the ninth and im riding the jetskiis that weekend so if you want to get your feet wet let me know
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-31-2005, 3:10 AM Reply   
damn scott.. we should have gone... sorry I wussed out!
WEll it is 5am thursday morning... two hours before I go under the knife! I will let you all know how it goes as soon as I can... who knows maybe by this time next week I can be driving for you guys...

I also have the ballast system pretty well figured out, just a matter of getting together some more hardware and drilling that damn hole!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       03-31-2005, 8:17 AM Reply   
good luck gordon....
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-31-2005, 1:06 PM Reply   
thanks Forrest, but not lucky other then the fact that I am still alive.

The dr. did the whole ball of wax! acl reconstuction and the orthoscopic. He said that it was worse then he had thought, and there was a lot of bruising in the knee.

So I am off work for months, and wakeboarding will be a dream for a long time! The bright side of that is I will always be available for driving, just need someone to do all the grunt work to get the boat in the water!
Old     (sturdyboardz)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-31-2005, 2:56 PM Reply   
Gordy, I had the same surgery two years ago. Acl, Partial mcl, and scope. Doc said the same thing-worse that he thought once he got in there. Since then I tore the acl in my other knee. I have resorted to mostly surfing. Push your rehab and you will be at least surfing before you know it. Good Luck, Later- Sturdy
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-31-2005, 6:34 PM Reply   
Man, i am sorry to here that Gordon, but stay optimistic and hit the rehab hard. I have some news.. Me and Scully bought a boat! Its a 1981 Ski nautique and i am super stoked about it. We are picking it up April 15th in New Milford, CN. The tower will then be put on at Rockford Marina hopefully soon after. Anyway i hope for good weather soon.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-01-2005, 9:27 AM Reply   
Scott- that's awesome glad to hear you got it!

Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-02-2005, 1:35 AM Reply   
damn scott nice! ill be bummin.....and of course pitching in for gas. Gordon, man that sucks....good to see you are taking things in good spirits though. If you still drive us this summer, especially in the early season maybe it would be fair for us to do more than just pitch in for gas......we can figure something out. As for me I am back next week and ready whenever anybody else and their boat is, mine wont be in until may. Scott how much did you give for the boat? If you want we did the install on our tower ourselves and you could probably save some money buy bringing it over and having me and my dad install it for you....for a pull of course!! stay in touch boys....and scott no aaron in on this deal?
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-02-2005, 5:46 AM Reply   
We got the boat for $4000 and its in really good shape and i think i will have brian do the tower just cuz i like to support that guy when i can. Aaron was kinda unsure about his future so we are going to just let him pay for other stuff, but other than that i am really looking forward to pushing hard this next season
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-03-2005, 2:11 PM Reply   
nice scott, and i hear you on supporting brian.....im having him install the perfect pass even though i know pops could handle it.....gives me some piece of mind as well. congrats on the boat man, thats something to proud of! 4000? I should just sell the jet ski ey? so scott whats up with riding the weekend of april 22? suppose you wont be ready yet......but we could figure out something. gordon are you serious about driving soon? I wouldnt even want to ask you with your knee all chopped up....but if you offer we could try to work something out
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-03-2005, 2:12 PM Reply   
oh yea scott.....should I just give you the 500 I owe aaron hehe.....help with the tower? just kidding aaron i got you
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-03-2005, 2:39 PM Reply   
totally serious about getting you guys out! Just got to get the clearance from the doctor and of course wait until Jen doesn't have to wait on me hand and foot... although it is kind of nice to be taken care of, it is driving me nuts!

I have gotten quite a bit of mobility back already, got the doctor to send us a continuous motion machine that bends my knee for me and I use that 4-6 hours a day. I have cut the pain medicine in half, they started me on morphine at the hospital which made me very ill, so then they gave me perscription for percocet which had the same efffect, now I am down to vicodin and I am trying to only take that at night when I sleep.

Like I said before though, as soon as I can move around with only one crutch or no crutch I will drive, you guys just have to do all the grunt work, hooking the boat up, driving the tow vehicle(of course you have to have a drivers license :-)!) and trailering the boat, basically all I will be able to do is drive and sit around. I am off work on disability insurance and can not jeopardize that!

Oh Scott.. you didnt mention the apartment on the lake with the boat slip... whats up with that?

I think Scott will be the pimp this year!
Old     (aaron_l)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-03-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
Woah Mike, you scared me for a second there. Well most of that money will probably be going back into that boat in some form or another eventually. I'm starting to figure things out for this summer so I will probably give you a call sometime this week, and Scot I am going with you to Conneticut to pick up the boat, somebody has to navigate. I cannot wait to finally get in the water, it's almost time!
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-04-2005, 9:02 AM Reply   
Gordon, sucks to hear about that knee....but it could be worse.. at least they didn't have to amputate it!!!! LOL.... And you can definitly surf once it starts feeling better (at least you'll be back on a board).

Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-04-2005, 9:17 AM Reply   
Yeah thanks Forrest... That's what I keep saying! I have never wakesurfed but would like to take it up... which is one of the biggest reasons I want that v-drive..

Anyways just got back from the doctor and he has recommended that I do not go out on the boat yet in case a crutch slips on the dock or some other thing that causes me to fall and wreck what they just repaired. Unfortunately he is in consensus with Jen, but I guess I understand. So at least another ten days till the next doctor visit. If anyone has extra time and they want to help, and by help I mean do all of the work, on auto ballast system let me know!

Take it easy and ride hard when you get the chance!
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-04-2005, 9:18 AM Reply   
oh I will post pics f the knee before and after as soon as I get them scanned in!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-04-2005, 7:19 PM Reply   
I got the appartment, its really cool the slip is like 5 feet from the porch. Its alittle small but i dont really mind.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-06-2005, 5:39 PM Reply   
scott! whats up with that? you are a pimp. damn im humbled. boys i will be back in two days, and im hearing from peeps that the temps have been in the 70's? i better not beat you guys out on the water.....gordon i did buy a van so i can tow your boat, (i do have a drivers license now) and im stoked on the possibilities for the season. aaron=front roll, scott= big poked out 3's, skully=indy tantrum for sure, mike wants to hit the backroll off the double up......id wager money all these things happen this season...if no boat is available next week does anyone want to help me test run my jetski on either slider sets or wakeskate? im ready to ride.....
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-06-2005, 5:41 PM Reply   
hey gordon, i should just call you about this but i am thinking about it now....... i have a spotty work schedule for the first three weeks im back (im happy to be as busy as i already am)and im thinking maybe we could get your bedroom floor done while your limping around the house....call it a big thanks in advance for all that driving your going to be doing! let me know, i can do it in april....
Old    scully            04-08-2005, 6:16 AM Reply   
Whats up everybody, I remembered my password and Im in class right now. Any way, WE'RE GETTIN A BOAT! Im so stoked. Mike I like your predictions. Gorden I hope your doing good and I hope you recover well. keep doing the physical therapy so we can get ya back out there. Im Looking foward to wakefest and coming home and hangin out with everybody again. This summer is going to throw down. Scot Im sure Ill talk to you soon but WE'RE GETTIN A BOAT! The lake in menomonie is now almost officially unfrozen but it is officially GLASS. I want to ride so bad. probably about 5-6 more weeks for me. I hope someone rides by then. Best of luck to everybody in the Wisconsin riding season.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-08-2005, 6:18 AM Reply   
skully... YOU'RE GETTING A BOAT!
Good to see you are your normal stoked self! I am excited for you guys!
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-08-2005, 7:33 AM Reply   
Brandon, not sure when I'll actully get the boat out in EC, but if it's before you get your boat, you're more than welcome to come out with us.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-08-2005, 12:10 PM Reply   
SOMEONE please tell me they have a boat out that i can ride on in Madison within the next 2 hours. Email me... please.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-08-2005, 2:03 PM Reply   
glad to see it is killing you as much as it is me! this sucks! I should at least be able to take you guys out! remember the weather we rode in last year?
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-09-2005, 8:56 AM Reply   
Yeah i just hope i can get out before April 10th because that is when i got out last year. This is really good weather compaired to last year. I bet the water is warmer too.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-09-2005, 1:43 PM Reply   
WEll at least it didnt get as nice today as they said it was going to. I am walking around a bit now without the use of crutches, so maybe next wednesday after my doc appointment or thursday before you guys leave for Connecticut. Let me know what you think?

I will work jen a little tonight, maybe she will let us go tomorrow, but doubtful.

Otherwise if mike doesnt have his jetskis out doesnt look like it will happen!
Old     (aaron_l)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-09-2005, 2:03 PM Reply   
Well it's official fellas. I'll be home again this summer so look out! I'll be home for the summer sometime in mid-May, until then I may or may not make a few weekend trips home. The B.A.S.S. crew will be riding again!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-09-2005, 2:29 PM Reply   
Good to hear Aaron, you are just as smart as i thought you were.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-10-2005, 11:38 AM Reply   
Well its 75 and i am going crazy, i am going to try to bribe my dad to take out the boat early.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-10-2005, 11:41 AM Reply   
Gordon i dont want to call and bug you but if you read this just post your results from working on Jen.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-10-2005, 11:50 AM Reply   
Well you must know by now that it is doing me no good! What can I say, I don't have much to negotiate with, after all she has been pretty much waiting on me for the last week and a half. I was able to get her to help me do a test of the ballast setup uninstalled, it worked great. Had all 3 pumps running and really wasn't that noisy. Of course it is going to work a little differently in the boat! I will keep you posted as the week goes on!
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-10-2005, 11:51 AM Reply   
oh i think it is 80 here... I really have been bugging her quite hard... it is killing me as well! and I cant even ride!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-10-2005, 12:12 PM Reply   
it was a good effort and she does have a doctor on her side we were alittle out gunned
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-10-2005, 12:21 PM Reply   
She always has me outgunned... until I can outrun her, I have to behave!....just a minute I will try one more time.... I am starting to whine a little...
Nope not working.. here is how it played out...

me...'honey, I have all my homework done'
her...'Good for you'
me... 'it sure is nice out'
her...'your not taking the boat out'
me...'what? I was just going to ask if you wanted to get an ice cream' :-)
her...'whatever!'

Well maybe wednesday!
Old    scully            04-11-2005, 6:21 AM Reply   
It was so nice yesturday and I saw someone have there old nautique out on the lake. It made me want to ride even more know someone beat us out there. But I had to work. Gordon keep workin on it you'll get back out there even if it is just driving. Jason That would be awsome, I am definatley game to riding with you guys if I'm not working. Let me know when you start your season. Scot we have three days and counting. I cant wait to see everybody this summer and just push everyone to have fun and get better.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-11-2005, 9:54 AM Reply   
yea skully thats the attitude, your always good for fueling the stoke no matter what level anyone is riding at! Good news boys, brandon my father and i will start installing the pier this upcoming weekend and the boat is out and ready to roll, the weekend of the 22 is game on kids
Old    scully            04-11-2005, 5:34 PM Reply   
sweet!!! Im there I dont work!!
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-12-2005, 12:09 PM Reply   
I am in.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-12-2005, 12:34 PM Reply   
Brandon, I am heading to Flordia on Thur. but will be back in a week. I am thinking about breaking the boat out on Fri. the 22nd or Sat. the 23rd when I get back.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-12-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
Bradon look at the 99th post on the "Pics of your wake" thread. It is very similar to what our boats wake will look like.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-17-2005, 7:30 AM Reply   
We got our boat with no problems and even got to ride on Saturday, Scully blew it up landing 2 threes off the wake and one ollie 3. We didnt even have a tower on yet. Anyway the boat is getting the tower put on and we are riding next weekend. Aaron, Scully... you guys are awesome. Also, Gordon thanks for the directions.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-18-2005, 7:09 PM Reply   
Scot... boat looks good.... saw it today at Rockford Marina.....What did you use for weight?
Old     (ahuser22)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-18-2005, 9:55 PM Reply   
Hi Guys, I am gonna be in Madison this summer and I was wondering if there is anyone that I could hitch a ride with during the week? I am down for paying for gas, washing the boat, whatever needs to be done. Let me know. Thanks.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-19-2005, 8:17 AM Reply   
Forrest we are thinking some sand bags or weights in front (about 250lbs) and one 600 lbs sac in the rear.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-19-2005, 9:37 AM Reply   
aaron.....can you drive? you are always welcome to hitch a ride with the wisconsin crew....we stick together like that....my boat will be riding monona this weekend with scott and skullys boat. I know brandon is in, anyone talk to paul? by the way kids....i was out jetskiing on monona yesterday and that water is cold!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-19-2005, 9:39 AM Reply   
and.....slider is set up and ready to drag out.....step up when your ready kids
Old    bmm            04-19-2005, 7:07 PM Reply   
Mike, it's good to see that you and gordon are getting an early jump again this year in one way or another ( gordon I read about the knee) and that you are bringing everyone together to just get out and ride. i hope to see you guys in the madison area this summer.

Brady
Old     (ahuser22)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-20-2005, 8:20 AM Reply   
Thanks Mike...I will definitely be in contact once school gets out and yeah I am cool to drive.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-20-2005, 9:07 AM Reply   
scott/skully.... where are the pics of the boat???? I have been itchin to see it!
Anyone going to be around tomorrow afternoon? I am ready to test out that ballast!
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-20-2005, 10:49 AM Reply   
what? gordon you know im in, i make a good guinea pig
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-20-2005, 11:36 AM Reply   
mike- You cant go until the deck is done...haha... are you still planning on tomorrow?
whats brandon up to? I think we will need a third!

(Message edited by gmarkham1 on April 20, 2005)
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-20-2005, 12:05 PM Reply   
Weather this weekend is not looking good, low 50's, but i still want to ride.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-20-2005, 12:06 PM Reply   
I will put pictures up on friday.