Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (orlandowake)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-17-2008, 12:07 PM Reply   
Anybody going? I'm going to be helping out at the Centurion booth, so if you get a chance, stop by and say what's up.

Sean O'Brien
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-17-2008, 5:51 PM Reply   
I'm probably going to Cinci. Cleveland is kind of a big boat show. What dealership picked up the Centurion line?

Good to hear there's a Centurion Dealer up there now. Have fun.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-17-2008, 5:52 PM Reply   
I'm probably going to Cinci. Cleveland is kind of a big-boats, boat show. What dealership picked up the Centurion line?

Good to hear there's a Centurion Dealer up there now. Have fun.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-17-2008, 5:55 PM Reply   
hijack
Whens the cincy boat show?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-17-2008, 6:02 PM Reply   
http://www.hartproductions.com/TravelSportsBoat/Times.html
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-17-2008, 7:05 PM Reply   
Sean O.... What up buddy? It was good to see you at the ATL show.
Old    lakeside5_10            01-18-2008, 5:31 AM Reply   
Ed , I go to parma every year to see family , so i might hit you up to surf when i go to cleveland.
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-18-2008, 5:44 AM Reply   
Salty, There are quite a few surf boards in the rack on your profile pic.

Hit me up next time your up this way.
Old    lakeside5_10            01-18-2008, 6:54 AM Reply   
Ed , i will start to make my own when i move to the lake this summer, i dont care for the trickboards that much , i have them 4sale. i like the xbc fish but i am looking for a faster board, i have to ride the fish with center fin only so it can be loose enough rail to rail.
Old     (rico80)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-18-2008, 7:32 AM Reply   
I'm thinking about heading to the CLE boat show eitiher tonight or Sun. Anyone been there yet, how is it as far as wake is concerned. I know Vandeveere is there, is much else?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-18-2008, 8:21 AM Reply   
The Three Lakes MC should be there. I last year think there was a Moomba and a Supra dealer too. I know the Vaneveere and Tri Lakes guys are pretty good. Last year Vandeveere had a slider/winch set up.

I just recall seeing a lot of big sail boats and go fast boats. The cool/odd thing is the Ferris wheel in the center of the building.

Upload
Old     (dwakesetter)      Join Date: Feb 2006       01-18-2008, 1:31 PM Reply   
I rent wakeboard boats, the marinas that I offer the rental boats from have a booth at Cleveland and Cincinnati, I am going to go to one this weekend. Which one do you guys, that have been to both, think would have the most wakeboard families.
http://www.norriswakeboardsandinboards.com/
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-18-2008, 7:57 PM Reply   
That's hard to say. I like the Cinci show more than the Cleveland one but I haven't been the Cinci show for about ten years. I am planning on going to Cinci tomorrow. The travel information at Cinci is better. I think that Cinci is closer to your market, but maybe that market already has boats and they don't need to rent.

Lake Erie is big but it is not a good wakeboarding lake I'm sure there are other lakes and rivers near Cleveland. However, I bet that there are more wakeboarding opportunities near Cinci. Good luck.
Old     (hoosairboy)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-19-2008, 10:37 AM Reply   
I heard there was a rail jam going on. Who is up there?
Old     (sciotorider)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-19-2008, 12:13 PM Reply   
i went to the cleveland show last weekend. it was ok . mastercraft malibu nautique supreme and centurion were there. the malibu and nautique dealer had a rail set up there and Brandon Thomas was there hittin it some
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-19-2008, 3:22 PM Reply   
I just got back from Cinci. There was a tiny MC dealership there, No Wake (Malibu), Plapp’s (Centurion), (Western Ohio Water Sports (Tige').

I regularly went to the Cinci show in the 80s. I'd say it's about a third the size of what I remember.