Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-07-2008, 10:41 AM Reply   
I can't help but notice that every other thread on this forum, people are talking about getting new wetsounds. I remember when I got the first pair in Kentucky. Now everybody is getting them. Don't get me wrong, I love to see people that are successful because they make an incredible product and back it up with incredible service. Congratulations! Maybe some alternative colors or grills to change it up!
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-07-2008, 11:29 AM Reply   
HAHA, you just made my day!

Nope. I wish! We have a lot of exciting things coming.....It takes some time but we will have what you want soon enough!

Been working on getting the EQ out, so now that is shipping and the new XS-XXX spl woofer which will be in about 30 days first. And now our new amp line. So once we get those out. We can focus on the other cool things on the speaker side we have coming.

Tim White
Wet Sounds
Old     (uofamox)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-07-2008, 11:42 AM Reply   
Tim,
This is first i have heard about the amp line. Very very interesting piece of info. Keep building excellent products and have outstanding customer service and you will be more than just a millionaire.
Old     (heath)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-07-2008, 11:47 AM Reply   
Tim,

Any more insight that you can give into the amps. I am thinking about make that purchase but might want to wait to see about your products.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-07-2008, 11:57 AM Reply   
I will post about the amps when I have an exact availabilty date. I don't want to show too much until we know when they will be available. I am shooting for June. Sorry, I wish I could give you some more info but have to keep them under wraps for now!

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (speakersox)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-07-2008, 12:26 PM Reply   
If you want to be a millionaire in this business, simply start with a billion dollars, sell tower speakers in this highly competitve field and soon enough, you will be a millionaire.....and if you do business in California, you may as well be on welfare.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-07-2008, 12:36 PM Reply   
it's because the nvs guys are taking the other big bite out of the apple. just kidding.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-07-2008, 1:07 PM Reply   
Hey no name calling necessary! NV guys rule!
Old     (uofamox)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-07-2008, 1:15 PM Reply   
JPhillips-
Get back to work. J/K. I just ordered my covers for my 485s from you. As for the CA thing yeah I cannot wait for $4 gas this summer. Last year i spent close to $11k on gas....hows a brother supposed to live out here?
Old     (sigmodes)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-07-2008, 1:17 PM Reply   
The amps he is building are going to crush the industry. Just like the rest of WS stuff. I use similar amps at my shop right now and you cant touch them with 90% of the amps on the market. Tim you just make my job easier. Thanks
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-09-2008, 8:30 PM Reply   
Hey tim I really like your product a buddy of mine as a setup and its loud as hell. Is there anyway you can drop the price some
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-10-2008, 7:32 AM Reply   
David,

If you work with one of our dealers. A lot of times, they can work with you on a package type deal when getting speakers and amps and install etc....

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-10-2008, 12:59 PM Reply   
I'd also highly recommend seeing if they have any demo or B-stock laying around, makes things quite affordable.
Old     (jpuckett)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-10-2008, 7:48 PM Reply   
Tim,

Will there be an MB-6?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-11-2008, 7:35 AM Reply   
No plans for a MB-6. But do have some cool stuff coming next year for the tower side. This year will be the amps etc...

Tim
Wet Sounds