Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2007, 5:14 PM Reply   
I have all the material and a spot picked out on the north end for a stationary slider. If anyone wants to offer up their boat's platform for driving pilings, or an extra set of hands, I wouldn't turn it down. Anytime in the next month is just fine with me. Thanks.
Old     (billthom)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2007, 5:24 PM Reply   
Let me know when you are thinking, I'll come out and help out. I live on the northend so if you need a place to stage some gear or dock a boat it's no problem.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2007, 6:27 PM Reply   
I think that's a great idea Mike!

Hurry up and get done so I can use it.
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
I'm gonna throw a big chain and lock around it and give keys to eveyone who helps.
besides cliff, I know you will sack up and hit it
Upload
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-07-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
By the way, j/k about the lock and chain, you know I have love for all my fellow wakeboarders. It will be built to last so I am not worried about it. Who wants to take a shot at it.
Old     (jusstty)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-08-2007, 6:57 AM Reply   
Can you leave that slider in the lake all or do you you have to haul it out every time?
Old    elicitwake            05-08-2007, 9:23 AM Reply   
make sure the sheriff doesn't put nails in it..
Old     (wawakeboarder5)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-08-2007, 9:43 AM Reply   
i'd hit it if its cool you. :-)
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2007, 4:28 PM Reply   
I highly doubt the sheriff will put nails in it. That could seriously F someone up. I do think that there is a good chance that they might make me remove it or they might remove it for me. I have found in the past that they are pretty reasonable if you try to work with them. This slider is only costing me about 50 bucks.
Old     (billthom)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-08-2007, 4:45 PM Reply   
Where were you thinking of putting it?

If you go to the site you can add a pushpin, and then "send in e-mail" to get the link:

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=Point.ry7z6k4trnzs_Slider%3F___&encType=1
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2007, 4:56 PM Reply   
I'd rather not post a location. If you want to know, I can PM you. It will be hard to see because I don't want attention brought to it. Please be respectful of other boats in the area and the shoreline.
Old     (nwcoast2cascade)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-08-2007, 10:50 PM Reply   
You know I'm down for all sorts of these projects Mike. Come by and check out the new shop sometime and we'll talk about it!
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-09-2007, 12:30 PM Reply   
For sure!!! I saw someone was nice enough to tag the side of your building. Just in time for your grand opening too. Just once I'd like to catch those spray painting punks.
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       05-11-2007, 9:37 PM Reply   
I could be talked into helping with it.
I am not sure I will get too much use out of it but I would love to get some video of people hitting it.