Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-16-2010, 5:11 PM Reply   
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-february-8-2010/back-in-black---the-r-word
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-16-2010, 6:29 PM Reply   
LOL, this comes from one of the most vocally liberal posters on Wakeworld?

Didn't you guys invent political correctness?? How ironic!

Next you'll be saying how sick you are of the global warming thing!

Good to see you thinking more rationally, there may be hope for you yet.

(Message edited by rio_sanger on February 16, 2010)
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-16-2010, 6:30 PM Reply   
Well that one went right over Chris' head. Not surprising
Old     (rio_sanger)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-16-2010, 6:51 PM Reply   
OK Wes, I admit, I didn't watch the whole video, hahaha I guess jokes on me.
Thanks for the laugh!
It's all good
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-17-2010, 8:44 AM Reply   
That is awesome!
Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-17-2010, 9:00 AM Reply   
I want a tard-strong bracelet...
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-17-2010, 9:29 AM Reply   
LOL, That is great...

Funny thing how this country is so ass backwards these days. Saw Bill Maher the other day and the majority of his show (outside of cracking on Religion) was cracking on Republicans. Just ironic that it is their utter stupidity that just demands being made fun of...
Old     (hbguy)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-17-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
I watch Bill Maher here and there. He definitely leans left and cracks on Republicans. However, you have to give him respect for the fact that, even as left leaning as he is, Maher has been calling out Obama quite a bit for how Obama hasn't done one thing he promised.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-17-2010, 9:49 AM Reply   
see I think that Maher kinda calls it as it is. The republican base just makes itself a very easy target these days...
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-17-2010, 9:56 AM Reply   
I love Maher, he is super left but like you said has no problem saying they're "retarded" when they are...

Daily show (which I love) is seriously the most unbias news you can get...how sad is that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-17-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
Bill Maher is smug and smarmy but 8 times out of 10 he is hilarious
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-17-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
^^^ Agreed, he was funny live the other night. We were 4th row for the shoe that was live on HBO.

He is a short, short, SHORT man....
Old     (strife)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-17-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
Yeah, I'm a Bill Maher fan myself. His stand up was great the other night. Really funny, loved it when he warned the religious people that he was starting his cracks on them.

"Bill Maher the other day and the majority of his show (outside of cracking on Religion)"

man, that's the best part.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-18-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
I love that part where he was talking about the guy you most want to have a beer with. And he said something like, "Yeah, I want to have a beer with him and then crack the bottle on his head."
Old     (strife)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-19-2010, 9:22 AM Reply   
Yeah, he should be mandatory watching for all the conservatives along with the religious right. But they would rather listen to the dirt bag limbaugh. Most of these people who are conservatives are nothing more than religious hicks.
Old    deltahoosier            02-19-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
Funny. I don't know a republican friend who has the time to listen to limbaugh. From what I understand mostly liberals listen to him because they are the ones trying to report what he says as news. I love the irony. Between that and the fact that many on the left get their news from comics is even more classic.

applicant: Hi. I am here for the job of running the country.

Interviewer: What are you qualifications?

applicant: I am a lawyer and I get my news from comics.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-19-2010, 10:34 AM Reply   
"retard summit at the whitehouse" funny.

Which reminds me of one of the funniest movie lines: "Those goofy bastards are about the best thing I've got going."