Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-23-2011, 11:23 AM Reply   
This is a video of Maney "BirdMan" of Cash Money Records, getting his new Bugatti.
I like the part at around 1:30 where they start talking, And what comes out just blow's my mind, What form of English are they speaking??? Is this what people look up to or Aspire to be? It just blows me away at the Money that some of these guys seem to have and just flaunt, O well Keep buying Ring Tones I tunes ect. BirdMan needs more Tattoos and Diamonds, and to "make it Rain"
Guys can afford a 2.5 million dollar car but no Belt ! LOL LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSlQaY-vac
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-23-2011, 1:07 PM Reply   
"U understand me"

- No. Not really. I bet that key will be a necklace in no time.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-24-2011, 2:26 PM Reply   
Rich *****s ****! Pimpn these bitches. ¿ R day fo reelz?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-24-2011, 2:27 PM Reply   
Haha! Sorry Dave, kinda forgot about the censorship..
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-26-2011, 11:42 AM Reply   
Well, I hurd ya, but didn't understand.

Everything these hoodrats touch immediately turns to crap....or rather develops a reputation of being Ghetto...the people who can afford X brand don't buy it because it's ghetto, and the people who look up to these rappers can't afford it, because, well, they don't have jobs since they're going to make it big in the rap game...ya herd me?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       12-26-2011, 7:38 PM Reply   
Hahaha^^^^^
Yeah watching that was like watching a four Minute Webisode of cribs BET edition
Old     (leaks)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-27-2011, 8:50 AM Reply   
Disgusting
Old     (816)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-29-2011, 7:27 PM Reply   
2.5 million dollar car freshly delivered, first thing we should do is take it for a spin in the rain?
Old     (816)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-29-2011, 7:34 PM Reply   
4 minute video, just spent 10 minutes in my boobontics thesaurus trying to figure out what the hell he just said. Translation--I have a lot of money, buy more of my music, I know nothing about cars except this one is expensive, buy more of my music, hi mom, buy more of my music...I think.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-30-2011, 6:14 AM Reply   
Tomorrow's headline: "Brand new 2.5M Bugatti Veyron Totaled in Highway Pileup"
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-30-2011, 9:02 AM Reply   
Future headline: Stupid people out number smart people. Manney " bird man" runs for president and selects Lill Wayne as vice president. Birdman and Lill Wayne win 2012 ellection by largest margin ever!!!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-30-2011, 9:56 AM Reply   
Fortunately I can understand every word he's saying. I hear it on a daily basis here in Chicago. If hey can't smoke it, eat it, burn it, shoot it or f@%% it they destroy it. You go into these project houses and ghetto neighborhoods ....they have every game system, 60 inch flat screens, laptops and pads galore. All while collecting a welfare check. Meanwhile they are drinking blue juice and chopping on flaming hots.

Like mentioned these.guys flaunt it........there are tons of things that on behind the scenes.of all these nba/nfl players, and rappers. All you have to do is follow the money....it goes back to the gangs. They "sponsor" a so called star and provide him "security" as he grows. That comes at a cost. It's mindblowing. Not to mention the government just prolong the cycle with freezes everywhere. Cell phones internet and computers are not essentials to survive. Yet the government thinks they are...

Aww crap. I told myself I wasn't going to rant....:.doh. my apologies.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       12-30-2011, 6:18 PM Reply   
This got me looking I found an article that said he was worth 100 million. Check out this quote from some article I read

with no shortage of custom or luxury whips. He even claims to buy around a hundred cars every six months, after giving away the old ones.

He has alot of money but burns through it like a madman. I would guess that the money coming from prostitution, drug sales, and gang activities are what most of this crap is bought with. I bet this guy has rooms full of cash from drug sales.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-31-2011, 8:18 AM Reply   
you alls a bunch of playa hata's.

Unfortunately, our society is warped and creates a "monsta like dis".
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-31-2011, 9:11 AM Reply   
agh. That was hard to watch.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-31-2011, 12:06 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrtEKIps6XI

One of my favorites. What the.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-31-2011, 12:43 PM Reply   
.... The rap industry is setting civil rights back to about square one.

It does piss me off I went to school and got a degree, am working on a masters, to make in a year what these *******s make at one appearance. I feel I have to leaps and bounds more intelligent than they are but I'm still working 40 hours a week to live modestly.... joke is on me.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       12-31-2011, 3:15 PM Reply   
My local "talent".

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-31-2011, 4:53 PM Reply   
The truth is "the joke is on all of us" its sad to think that the majorty of people and the power of their spending dollars can bring a person like "this" to fame and fortune. Its a sighn of the times. True talent is ignored and people like this are praised. This guy did not get where he is by him self. The people buying his music are supporting this lifestyle.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-31-2011, 5:03 PM Reply   
Did anyone see the Luke Wilson film Idiocracy? What rap "stars" make in our society reminds me of the movie. If your dumb people make up your society, you will have a dumb society.

As long as the project/ghetto dweller and poor white trash continue to 5 and 6 kids, and us wakeworld types (at least semi educated and employed) have 1 to 2 kids....the US is headed to Idiocracy. You already see over the last 25 years that our society places importance and value on the things that mean dick, and really care less about the stuff that really matter.
Old     (skillz)      Join Date: Jan 2005       01-01-2012, 8:03 PM Reply   
Maybe Bugatti owners just are not very smart and engage in alleged criminal activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJmB1F2mdE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQphzVfsnEA
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       01-04-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Future headline: Stupid people out number smart people. Manney " bird man" runs for president and selects Lill Wayne as vice president. Birdman and Lill Wayne win 2012 ellection by largest margin ever!!!!
They'd do a better job than anyone in office right now.

Ba-zinnggggggggg
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-04-2012, 1:26 PM Reply   
I wonder how many of you guys bashing rappers, or I guess maybe I should called them "ghetto dwellers", blast their music continuously in your car or on your boat.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2012, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I wonder how many of you guys bashing rappers, or I guess maybe I should called them "ghetto dwellers", blast their music continuously in your car or on your boat.
I was wondering the same thing.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-04-2012, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff359 View Post
You already see over the last 25 years that our society places importance and value on the things that mean dick, and really care less about the stuff that really matter.
Like a 100K wakeboard boat with a 20k stereo?
Old     (816)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-04-2012, 7:04 PM Reply   
Don't get me wrong I like a lot of rap music, I grew up listening to it and still do. The rappers of yesterday and today are totally different. Rappers then were struggling to get their name out and sale their music. Today seems like they are trying to be a lot "harder" not smarter.
I blast all kinds of music in my boat.
It looks good but you can't believe everything you see on youtube.
When the cameras are off and the film crew leaves the car haulers slowly creep in and take the Bugatti's away just like on MTV cribs (behind the scenes).
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-05-2012, 5:07 AM Reply   
Why are you all hating on somebody for making money. He's just making/producing music, maybe you don't like it but apparently a lot of people do, I wish I could figure out a way to make that kind of dough. If it was Doctor Dre or Eminem, or really any other entertainer in any other genre of music this wouldn't be an issue. I'm not a huge fan of of his music but I'll admit, there are a handful of song that I do like, good for Birdman!!!
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2012, 5:42 AM Reply   
Didn't think I'd take heat for my post. As far as blasting the music, not Birdman or any other profane music. Two 7 year olds and 4 year old are on the boat, and even the clean music isn't blasted. $100K boat, not quite...25K boat, 2K stereo, on a good day.

I'm not hating the guy. I could care less bout him. Good for him finding a cash cow. I question our society for putting a guy like him in the position to waste that kind of money. Based on that video, he has ZERO command of the english language, and comes off like an idiot. Probably part of the act, but sad there are people out there that respect and pay money to support it.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2012, 6:31 AM Reply   
Awww didnt mean to be Hatein on the Birdman" fo sho-fo sho my bad! I aint no playa hatter! LolLLol
Jeff i couldnt agree with your last paragraph any more. And your refferance to the luke wilson movie is Exactley what I was thinking when I first saw the birdman video. I think guys like birdman and Kanye killed rap for me. I grew up with wrap like most of you. Naughty By Nature, run DMC, Ice-T, Too-Short. At the time it was fun music, And seemed more home grown. I dont know if cause Im older but all the Flossin, (the pure flaunting of money and wealth) and the stigma that goes with the music has done nothing but push me further away from it.
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2012, 8:10 AM Reply   
THEN- rap was 64 Impalas, 5.0, and Jeeps. Big Ballen was Mustang GT, 15" gold Daytons with BFG 215/15/50 Euro TAs, and the back seat removed for two Hella Beat 15s.

NOW- Million dollar Bugatti, soon to be at West Coast Customs for Purple paint, 2" suspension lift to allow clearance for 28" Fogotti Spinners, and full Microsuede/baby whale penis interior, died 7 diffrent shades of purple.
Old     (no_tools)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2012, 6:33 PM Reply   
He did help with the whole "bling bling " phrase. How ironic is this post?

Last edited by no_tools; 01-06-2012 at 6:37 PM. Reason: fact mistake
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-06-2012, 7:08 PM Reply   
Bling Bling was me laughing @ them always have always Will
Old     (no_tools)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-06-2012, 7:55 PM Reply   
lol
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-25-2012, 5:11 PM Reply   
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...212133798.html

More on the "BirdMan". He plans to drop a 5 million dollar bet on the Pats. What a idiot…At this rate he will be back in the Ghetto in no time. I cant wait for his "Where are they now" episodes.