Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-07-2010, 7:11 PM Reply   
So some time during my wife's 2nd trimester, I was at my LBS when they got in a shipment Like-a-bike "kokua" jumpers. I thought it was pretty expensive but they were so light and high quality I just had to get one.

This time last year, at 18 months he started gliding around and picking up his feet. This past spring he started pedaling his tricycle pretty fast and alternating between the tricycle and like-a-bike.

Last month I started looking around for a decent quality 12" pedal bike, not an easy task. I was just about to order a Specialized HotRock when my LBS got in a shipment of Haro 12" bikes. I opened the box in the back room and bought it on the spot because it seemed just as nice as the Hotrock. They built it up and I picked it up Friday afternoon. I got out of work early and took him to the local parking lot.

Here is a video of his first 5 min on the bike. SO STOKED! He loves it! He has been getting better all weekend.

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-07-2010, 7:37 PM Reply   
Nice! Had to turn the volume off to stop from going insane but that is very cool and impressive.
Old     (wakezone804)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-07-2010, 7:50 PM Reply   
Thats great nice job!!!
Old     (snyder)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-08-2010, 7:34 AM Reply   
That's truely amazing. My youngest learned a couple of weeks ago and he just turned 4 three months ago. I thought THAT was young.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-08-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
that is killer Alan!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-08-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
Amazing, man..... That's really cool.