Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 06, 2007

Old     (trob)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-11-2007, 6:52 PM Reply   
Hey,

i am trying to decide on a used boat... the two front runners are:
1) 2001 CC sport nautique - 750hrs - list $24,900
good condition, prop is perfect, very few dings and scratches, interior upholstery is in ok to good condition (one seat has stitching coming out). black and white colors - i think are sharp
2) 2001 CC super sport - 330hrs - list $32,500
interior is in good condition, rub rail on what must have been the docking side is beat up, and many scratches in the docking side gelcoat, prop has dings, engine compartment was clean and drip dry at the bottom (which i thought was impressive) cream and black colors - not a big fan of the colors

I am buying this as a second boat to my I/O sport boat. I used to ski & wakeboard while younger, and while i am excited to do some boarding again, i have no desire to challenge my body with hard beatings from learning big air tricks. I want a boat to entertain in, safe for kids to swim off, and tube behind, and something for myself to entertain some old skiing/boarding play time.

I am leaning toward the sport nautique, and thinking i would be ok w/ 23,500 agreed price. I have test driven a super air with the v-drive and like how it handled, and the wake was really bigger than i would need. Thus, thinking the dd with the same hull should be good. Should i be concerned about the 750hrs?? while i like the area provided by the v-drive, im not sure it is necessary? any thoughts or help?
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-12-2007, 5:31 AM Reply   
....since you already have a boat I would buy on price.....this boat sounds like the fun extra boat...which you dont really need....but want! spend less have the same fun!....unless you have unlimited funds ...but then you would just buy new. 750 should be fine especially as second boat....plus you aren't going to weight it hard.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-14-2007, 11:24 PM Reply   
V-drive is the only way to go if you'll be wakeboarding mostly
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-15-2007, 9:47 AM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Correct-Craft-Super-Air-210-Ski-Nautique_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQihZ013Q QitemZ230150569630QQrdZ1