Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old    alanp            05-06-2005, 11:33 AM Reply   
anyone else notice the prototype that trevor is pictured with along with his boat. that thing is huge. it dwarfs his bindings. doesnt seem possible that its gonna ride like anything thing other than a tank on your feet. cant wait till its released to get some opinions
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-06-2005, 11:38 AM Reply   
my son rode it and it rides fast & loose because of the V-tail. It also lands very soft. No tank in that board.
Old     (more_betterness)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-06-2005, 1:36 PM Reply   
Yeah I had a chance to ride it too and it rides great. Excellent pop, the landings are so so smooth. It may be wider but the over all weight is still around 7.5lbs. CWB and Trevor did an fantasic job on his board. especially on the varible rocker, the center has 2.5 inches while the edge has 3.1 inches so the rider really has a chance to determine how much pop they want, it is a great feeling.
Most dealers will have them by the end of may. I would suggest trying it out if you have a chance.
Old     (redram9873)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-06-2005, 2:50 PM Reply   
I second that. The board is AMAZING on all levels. I was riding a Trandsend and am switching to the new Travor! Check the board out even if your not a "cwb type of person".
Old    alanp            05-06-2005, 9:27 PM Reply   
well i just bought a transcend today. i tend to like to support the smaller companies but will ride anything. im gonna hold out on this for a little, maybe next year if all this hype is still going.