Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-16-2008, 6:46 AM Reply   
I opened up my new Popular Mechanics magazine this morning and what do I find? A pic of Chris Anthony, along with his partner and their top 10 world changing innovative electric car.

Do you think this innovation will work its way into Epic boats? I'm counting on it.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/research/4286850.html?page=2&series=60

Major kudos to Chris.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-16-2008, 6:53 AM Reply   
they've been working on an electric boat the past year and a half. i think if anything, the epic boat design carried over to the aptera since the car is made of the same resin infused construction as the boat is.
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-16-2008, 10:14 PM Reply   
Huge props to Chris Anthony and Steve Fambro for this amazing electric car!! I saw the unfinished version in the Epic factory down in Carlsbad. I can't believe how cool the finished version looks! I really liked the solar cells down the center on top of the car. Not to mention the hybrid will get up to 300mpg! The look is very futuristic, but I want to be the first one to drive it to school!! I'm definitely going to bring in the magazine to show my Biology teacher for extra credit!!
Old     (garret_s)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-18-2008, 11:49 PM Reply   
Aptera...is the best.