Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-21-2016, 10:38 AM Reply   
Is this a WS vs EXILE thing or are there real differences ? Looking to buy ASAP zo need a little advice.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-21-2016, 11:03 AM Reply   
Well, there are real differences between Exile and WS. They definitely aren't the same.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-21-2016, 11:20 AM Reply   
There is definitely a huge difference between the Boat Bling and the babes.

The Boat Bling attacks hard water and really gets grime off much better than the Babes. I've used both as well as Boat Candy Speed Gloss. The Boat Bandy and Boat Bling "boat" wipe downs are on a different level than the Babes. In a nutshell Boat Bling attacks hard water spots and grime the best, Boat Candy levels the deepest shine with the best " glossy" finish.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       03-21-2016, 11:44 AM Reply   
I like to rotate between the 2. I outing BB, next outing Babes so on and so forth.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-21-2016, 12:20 PM Reply   
this stuff looks, smells, and works just like boat bling hot sauce at half the price (have been using it for four years): http://www.pacificprodux.com/ZipMist...dv-214-15.html
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-21-2016, 2:21 PM Reply   
Save yourself a lot of money over time and purchase TurtleWax Wax-N-Dry. You can purchase this product from Walmart for 4.99 and I promise it will work just as good and will keep a thin coat of wax on the boat.

I have used this product for 10 years and its awesome. I simply wax at the beginning and end of each season and after each use, while the boat is wet simply spray this on your boat and wipe it off.

You don't need to order and pay shipping. Just requires a simple trip to Walmart or autoparts store...
Old     (jclimie)      Join Date: Aug 2015       03-21-2016, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerbilly View Post
Is this a WS vs EXILE thing or are there real differences ? Looking to buy ASAP zo need a little advice.
I use a spray wax by Griot's garage every time I wash and it works really well for waterspots.
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-21-2016, 5:52 PM Reply   
that wax and dry stuff sucks. You can come by my house and pick up a full bottle for free.
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-21-2016, 6:02 PM Reply   
^^^^^Ha....wish i could. Then maybe i could hit the slopes too. Still snow up there ain't there?
Old     (brainrinse)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-21-2016, 8:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post

The Boat Bling attacks hard water and really gets grime off much better than the Babes. I've used both as well as Boat Candy Speed Gloss. The Boat Bandy and Boat Bling "boat" wipe downs are on a different level than the Babes. In a nutshell Boat Bling attacks hard water spots and grime the best, Boat Candy levels the deepest shine with the best " glossy" finish.
Came here to post this. ^^^
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       03-22-2016, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:

X2
I also get an online discount from our local shop, let me know if you decide Boat Bling.
Old     (soonerbilly)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-22-2016, 1:30 PM Reply   
^^^Well crap DFTR.....ordered last night. Only got the small pack to se how it works though. If i like it I'll def hit you up for the code on the reorder.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       03-22-2016, 2:00 PM Reply   
I use babes boat bright every trip out. And quicke sauce about every 5th time. Beginning of the season I coat with collinite 885 and at the end of the season. I'll also add another coat once or twice throughout the season if needed
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-26-2016, 11:12 AM Reply   
Babe's has some great products and others mentioned in the thread work very well too. Every application is different so naturally everyone will have their favorite flavors.

I'm not able to get onto the forums as often as I used to but if anyone has questions about products in the Boat Bling Sauce line and what specifically sets them apart, feel free to reach out to me directly. Until then, hope to see you on the water!

zack@boatbling.net
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       03-26-2016, 5:40 PM Reply   
This detailer is pretty good. And quite frankly if you have tough water spots just mix in a little dollar store toilet bowl cleaner. Trust me it won't blow up. You can go 50/50 and it works great.
Attached Images