Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-10-2015, 11:17 AM Reply   
Years ago there used to be a huge thread every year for new boats and stuff at the Surf expo. If anyone gets to go please post pictures. Would love to see what all the different companies have out there this yea!!!
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-10-2015, 11:24 AM Reply   
I'm surprised there hasn't been any posts yet. I saw this on FB, the new Wake Tractor. Cue the hate... (I love the idea, look forward to more details soon)
Attached Images
 
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-10-2015, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
I'm surprised there hasn't been any posts yet. I saw this on FB, the new Wake Tractor. Cue the hate... (I love the idea, look forward to more details soon)
That thing looks awesome, I don't care what anyone says. If it makes a sick wake, I am all for it.

Small interior is a bonus if you're a bachelor with hot babes on the boat.

This is coming from a diehard Nautique 2001 fan, so I like small boats and big wakes!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-10-2015, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebordr11 View Post
That thing looks awesome, I don't care what anyone says. If it makes a sick wake, I am all for it.

Small interior is a bonus if you're a bachelor with hot babes on the boat.

This is coming from a diehard Nautique 2001 fan, so I like small boats and big wakes!
It looks pretty cool. I need to go snag all the pics off of fb and post them.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-10-2015, 7:36 PM Reply   
The Wake Tractor is neat and getting lots of attention. Will try to sneak away for a few min and snap some pics but it's been pretty busy in the Boat Bling booth.

Zack Bale
zack@boatbling.net
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-11-2015, 8:08 AM Reply   
I may be the only one but that thing is butt ass ugly! This has to be a pure function over form design because this thing looks like it was beat with an ugly stick. I sure hope this thing is lees than 20k because I would buy a used anything before this.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-11-2015, 9:14 AM Reply   
Link????
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-11-2015, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM_DLX View Post
I may be the only one but that thing is butt ass ugly! This has to be a pure function over form design because this thing looks like it was beat with an ugly stick. I sure hope this thing is lees than 20k because I would buy a used anything before this.
What if it produces a wake with all built in ballast that rivals/beats those used boats you love?

I don't love the interior - but it could grow on me if they made some changes...
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-11-2015, 10:52 AM Reply   
Found an good article on it. Rated for only 6 people. Retails for $39,900.

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/2015/0...sletter-062415
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-11-2015, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebordr11 View Post
What if it produces a wake with all built in ballast that rivals/beats those used boats you love?

I don't love the interior - but it could grow on me if they made some changes...

I honestly could care less about its wake. I'm not good enough to take advantage of the wake my current boat makes. Seating for six is nearly half of what my boat holds. I foresee this as a flop. Even at 40k that's close to the price of a new mb 21 or Sanger v215. Both hold way more people and look 100x better IMO. And both are very high quality.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-11-2015, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM_DLX View Post
I honestly could care less about its wake. I'm not good enough to take advantage of the wake my current boat makes. Seating for six is nearly half of what my boat holds. I foresee this as a flop. Even at 40k that's close to the price of a new mb 21 or Sanger v215. Both hold way more people and look 100x better IMO. And both are very high quality.
40k is close to 60k? Shoot, pretty close to 100k for a used G23 too...

I forgot, wakeboarding and wakeworlders aren't about the wake anymore...

If it looks cool and surfs yay...
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-11-2015, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM_DLX View Post
I honestly could care less about its wake. I'm not good enough to take advantage of the wake my current boat makes. Seating for six is nearly half of what my boat holds. I foresee this as a flop. Even at 40k that's close to the price of a new mb 21 or Sanger v215. Both hold way more people and look 100x better IMO. And both are very high quality.
And there is the issue, people just don't care about the main purpose of towboats. It's more about bling, stereos, and how many bros and hoes you can hold. Very high quality, MB and Sanger? Eh. I would however love to see either of those boats listed for 40k.

Once again, a comparison of a discounted price of one boat (even though I doubt you can get anywhere near 40 for a 21 or v215), versus the msrp of another boat. (No discount) Its like every thread repeats itself on this site...
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-11-2015, 1:51 PM Reply   
Where are these pics at?
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-11-2015, 2:04 PM Reply   
Im going tomorrow and will be taking some photos
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-11-2015, 2:20 PM Reply   
While it may not be everyone's cup of tea, the WT-1 Wake Tractor has definitely been attracting a crowd. Their booth has been nonstop all day. We had to get them some Hot Sauce samples to clean up all the fingerprints on the black gel.

Zack@boatbling.net

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442006301.113875.jpg
Views: 4315
Size:  117.8 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442006312.694776.jpg
Views: 4322
Size:  108.7 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442006376.967901.jpg
Views: 5763
Size:  115.7 KB

Last edited by Fourspeednup; 09-11-2015 at 2:23 PM.
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       09-11-2015, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
And there is the issue, people just don't care about the main purpose of towboats. It's more about bling, stereos, and how many bros and hoes you can hold. Very high quality, MB and Sanger? Eh. I would however love to see either of those boats listed for 40k.

Once again, a comparison of a discounted price of one boat (even though I doubt you can get anywhere near 40 for a 21 or v215), versus the msrp of another boat. (No discount) Its like every thread repeats itself on this site...
I was quoted 47k a month ago for a new Sanger v215. That's a 21.5 ft boat versus 18ft. i didn't say anything about stereos or ho's. Storage? # of people? Versatility? Ride in chop? I'm not saying that a big wake isn't important but there are so many other areas for a boat to be good. I applaud the effort to make a budget boat. Not everyone can afford a 100k for a boat. I'm just stating my opinion that I see a very limited capability when there are already other much more diverse boats out there for near the same price. Oh, and they aren't butt ugly....Lol. Just my opinion. If this were 30k I could see the niche a bit more.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-11-2015, 2:42 PM Reply   
You were quoted 47k, which is 7k more than the MSRP (!) of the wake Tractor. How do you figure 7k, which is over 17% of the msrp of the wake Tractor, is "close" in price, especially considering no discount has been given on the Bryant.

Was the Sanger a left over? No options? If it was well equipped and the current model year, you should have bought it....

And you did mention how it only holds half the people yours does, I just called it bros and hoes. How can you comment on a boats capability in chop that you havent even rode in or seen video of? And the best part, you led with a statement about not caring about the wake. Sad...

You say 30k an you see the niche? Since 7k isn't a big deal, and we haven't factored in a wake Tractor discount, we are damn "close" to what you see as a viable target price, aren't we?

Based on the negative press Mastercraft got for the NXT on this and other sites, the complaints about the early axis boats interiors and trim, and the negative response to this boat, I completely understand why Nautique won't touch the entry level market.

Last edited by MattieK27; 09-11-2015 at 2:50 PM.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-11-2015, 3:00 PM Reply   
Dang Matt your a little touchy on this!

He just gave his opinion, just as you are. Both have valid points and I agree with both of you.

It all depends on what you want to do with the boat on an everyday basis. This boat wouldn't work for me personally just because its small and doesn't hold very many people or equipment (atleast at first glance) I have a minimum of 7 to 8 people with me all the time.

With that said if I had a friend that bought one of these and it threw a good wake, Hell Yeah id hit it!!!
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-11-2015, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebordr11 View Post
40k is close to 60k? Shoot, pretty close to 100k for a used G23 too...

I forgot, wakeboarding and wakeworlders aren't about the wake anymore...

If it looks cool and surfs yay...
EXACTLY!!!! There are still a few of us out there that only care about the wake! We need some pics and videos of this wake, and I only mean wakeboard wake.
Old     (beg4wake)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-12-2015, 9:05 AM Reply   
Well the argument about Starting MSRP of $40k and actually getting the boat cheaper than that probably is about as relevant as the starting MSRP of a G23 and getting it less than that...once you start adding on options, you would be lucky to get the boat less than $40k. Although I don't know how many add ons you could possible go with on a boat this small.

For me, this boat is pointless. I could see it for somebody that lives on the lake...could be a fun boat. But for me, I have to tow my boat every day I go (granted it is only about 5 miles), and spending all day on the boat...well, a small boat like this just won't do! Plus I have a lot of friends that also like to ride...trying to tell which ones can go one day and which ones will have to wait, that's just aggravating. And yes, to me, the bros and hoes do matter because we spend up to 8 hours on the water and it just makes for more fun when you have more room, more people, and more storage. Even if I lived on a lake, I would still only have one of these IF I also had a large boat. To me, you can't advertise this as a "budget boat". Yeah, they have cut the price down....but they've also cut the size and space down. I'm not saying this boat will flop or anything...heck I would like to see it succeed. But like others have said...I would rather buy a barely used Axis or Moomba over this. And just because some people like to have lots of friends and such on the boat with them, doesn't mean they like the wake any less than some others.
Old     (beg4wake)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-12-2015, 9:15 AM Reply   
PS......











Old     (wka40)      Join Date: Aug 2013       09-12-2015, 12:43 PM Reply   
Thanks for posting pics.

Glad to see people come up with outside of the box idea's.
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       09-12-2015, 4:09 PM Reply   
I can't tell from the pics. Is it a v drive, or that new backwards I/O?
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-12-2015, 4:52 PM Reply   
V drive

I don't like the interior design, but it's a cool idea and welcome it. Weird stuff is cool too. If they released a version with regular interior design i would be interested. Not a fan of center console for even a fishing boat, but I'm a fan of a cheap wake machine so compromises can be made. Let's see some actual pics

Last edited by King12; 09-12-2015 at 4:54 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-12-2015, 10:19 PM Reply   
Holy. I'm all for new things but that is a monstrosity
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       09-13-2015, 9:41 AM Reply   
What. The. ****. That thing is HIDEOUS. Who sat down and was like, you know what, this design us a winner and stamped the approval? I'd rather have a wake craft, and wake crafts look like space ships. .
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-13-2015, 10:17 AM Reply   
Need water action vid for WT-1. Where?
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2015, 9:51 PM Reply   
this boat is made to do one thing, assuming this from its name, and that is to throw a wakeboard wake. I will hold out comment until I see the wake. I still have not seen the NXT20 wake well enough to decide. I remember all the slack axis got when they came out at $39,999 starting without trailer, that was a 22' boat. We all begged for this type of thing, then it is handed over to us and most just complain about plastic, vinyl, cheap looking...blah blah. The A22 still throws one of the best wakes ever, imo, and is doing what it initially was built for, but because very few of us who asked for a cheaper wake maker actually wanted a cheaper wake maker, the new axis A22's are in the high 70's now.

Then Standard came out for $30,000.... looked awesome, like they splashed an old 2001 nauty, with speed control, ballast, tower... but that didn't take off either.

MC comes out with a 20' cheap wake maker, but never really showed their wake, and missed their price point by over $20k.

I hope there are still some of us who only care about the wake the boat makes.... and I hope to see this WT-1 wake soon.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-14-2015, 8:11 AM Reply   
The biggest problem with this whole "low price point" stuff is that anytime you look at a brand new boat like this, you end up at a crossroads. You can either get this brand new for 40k, or you can get a used boat for 40k. And in any realistic comparison, the used boat will always be a better value.

I mean seriously. I would take a 2007 Malibu VLX ALL DAY EVERY DAY over this Bryant. That's the inherent problem here.
Old     (jtryon)      Join Date: Jan 2015       09-14-2015, 8:34 AM Reply   
that is by far the ugliest boat on the market. the damn seats look like $10 throwables! looks like it will take water over the bow super easy. ugh, such an ugly design.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-14-2015, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
The biggest problem with this whole "low price point" stuff is that anytime you look at a brand new boat like this, you end up at a crossroads. You can either get this brand new for 40k, or you can get a used boat for 40k. And in any realistic comparison, the used boat will always be a better value.

I mean seriously. I would take a 2007 Malibu VLX ALL DAY EVERY DAY over this Bryant. That's the inherent problem here.
Which is why the bare bones wake machine brand new market is non-existent... Everyone says they want one, and then when faced with the option, they don't buy it.

The reality is, nobody wants it...
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-14-2015, 10:07 AM Reply   
But people did buy the axis boats didn't they? I mean they have pretty much exploded. Further the cheapest used 2011 a22s are 40k online. Have they barely depreciated at all? Is this because the market does in fact want boats in this range slightly used? Or because axis jacked the prices through the roof over 4 years?
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-14-2015, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by King12 View Post
But people did buy the axis boats didn't they? I mean they have pretty much exploded. Further the cheapest used 2011 a22s are 40k online. Have they barely depreciated at all? Is this because the market does in fact want boats in this range slightly used? Or because axis jacked the prices through the roof over 4 years?
Completely different story though. The Axis has mostly traditional features. Wrap around seating, traditional helm, popular pickle fork bow, etc... The look of the boat is a little outside of the box, but it's mostly what you would expect. It's also made by a boat company that has a great reputation for throwing awesome wakes, has/had highly respected pro riders sponsored like Randall Harris and Keith Lyman.

WT-1 may perform well, but most buyers won't be able to get over the layout, aesthetics and lack of brand recognition.

And even above the consumer level is convincing DEALERS that it's sell-able. Don't forget that Axis had an existing water sports dealer network that helped them get boats out in the wild. Now Bryant is going to have to go out and find some dealerships willing to take on 25-30k of to stock these boats.

Last edited by boardjnky4; 09-14-2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-14-2015, 10:21 AM Reply   
Oh that's exactly what I mean! We keep saying people don't ACTUALLY want a budget boat.. But that one kicked ass with a normal layout, a good wake and a cheap price. So people obviously do want hat correct? Unfortunately the price didn't stay at that budget level, but it did sell there.. They have no reason to keep it there if they don't have to, but it did work there as well.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-14-2015, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by King12 View Post
Oh that's exactly what I mean! We keep saying people don't ACTUALLY want a budget boat.. But that one kicked ass with a normal layout, a good wake and a cheap price. So people obviously do want hat correct? Unfortunately the price didn't stay at that budget level, but it did sell there.. They have no reason to keep it there if they don't have to, but it did work there as well.
Compared to the rest of the market, though, Axis is still a budget boat.

When you have 24 MXZ's selling in the $150k price range (optioned out), then an $80k Axis A24 (which is the MOST expensive model) IS considered a budget boat.

Axis sales are outpacing Malibu sales wildly in a lot of markets. So just because this one internet website says "they're not a budget boat anymore" doesn't mean that they aren't a budget boat. Low interest rates, long term loans and ease of lending have led to a rise in sales and demand, and as such, prices.

Also, there hasn't been ANY information on pricing of the WT-1 ... It could very well be the same price as an Axis. Nobody really knows yet.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-14-2015, 10:29 AM Reply   
I get that, I guess it's whether you are applying budget to past costs/what is normal for a regular person or budget compared to 100+k
Old     (Ewok01)      Join Date: Apr 2013       09-14-2015, 11:03 AM Reply   
Read the article in Trade Only Today about the Wake Tractor and a very important thing to keep in mind is that this boat isn't designed for anyone on WW. It's designed to attract new boaters, specifically millennials, to the boating market in general. They tried to keep it "inexpensive", easy to tow and easy to set up for wake sports. It'll be very interesting to see how this thing does in the wild with its target market.
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-14-2015, 1:28 PM Reply   
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-14-2015, 1:36 PM Reply   
more Pavarti pics please
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-14-2015, 1:38 PM Reply   
I want to see one in the water. It looks so strange on the trailer that I am curious to see how it floats. I don't think it is really going to compete with ski/wakeboard boats. I think it could compete with the weird jet-boat with a tower market. I would never touch one of the jet-boats, but I see them on the water all the time.
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-14-2015, 1:39 PM Reply   



Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-14-2015, 1:40 PM Reply   
i may ride the pavati tomorrow morning. probably the nicest interior of any wake boat on the market. and definitely more storage than i have ever seen. we will see how the wake is
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-14-2015, 1:45 PM Reply   







Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-14-2015, 1:50 PM Reply   















Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-14-2015, 2:00 PM Reply   
The pavati was really nice but the console is what needs work the most. Its pretty much a offshore boat garmin integrated into the boat. Its really odd looking and hard to use.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-16-2015, 12:50 PM Reply   
This has me intrigued!

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-16-2015, 1:58 PM Reply   
that Pavati looks BA!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-16-2015, 7:20 PM Reply   
Pavati looks sick. Wake ***** not so much
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-16-2015, 7:24 PM Reply   
*****..
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-16-2015, 7:25 PM Reply   
Wow really.. T.a.i.n.t is a bad word...
Old    BamaMojo            09-18-2015, 2:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtryon View Post
that is by far the ugliest boat on the market. the damn seats look like $10 throwables! looks like it will take water over the bow super easy. ugh, such an ugly design.

Fugly
Old     (MuskokaCanada)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-18-2015, 4:02 AM Reply   
Am I the only one that saw the WT1 pic of it outside and immediately thought Bat-boat? Of coarse it would have to be ALL black
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-19-2015, 5:36 AM Reply   
look at it this way, almost, if not all wives will hate it just because its not family friendly or friend friendly. we have a 100k boat, partly to do with my wife wanting the room and enjoying bringing her friends and there kids. its going to be a tough sale.
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-25-2015, 12:18 PM Reply   
First wake pic I've seen. From a Facebook friend.


Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyal View Post
First wake pic I've seen. From a Facebook friend.


There are other pics too. The surf wake looks solid. I may hit Ben and brad up to see if we can surf it.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-25-2015, 2:14 PM Reply   
Holy Bow Rise Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (That_Guy)      Join Date: Aug 2015       09-25-2015, 2:37 PM Reply   
MOAR PICS PLS.

Pavati looks killer.

Love my Axis.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       09-25-2015, 11:03 PM Reply   
How are you supposed to drive that thing? Wake tragedy just keeps producing
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-26-2015, 8:31 AM Reply   
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1443281490298.jpg
Views: 2435
Size:  64.2 KB
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-26-2015, 8:33 AM Reply   
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1443281629775.jpg
Views: 3382
Size:  51.2 KB
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-26-2015, 8:34 AM Reply   
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1443281648671.jpg
Views: 8876
Size:  63.7 KB
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-26-2015, 8:19 PM Reply   
That bow rise is not any worse than the MC X-20.... and looks to have a way better wave.
Looks much better on the water than on the trailer.

wake picks please.
Old     (FastR3DN3K)      Join Date: Jun 2013       09-27-2015, 9:08 AM Reply   
Not gonna lie, I was not super impressed with the WT1 based on the initial pics, but that wake looks pretty legit.
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-07-2015, 9:26 AM Reply   
Where is the Surf Expo write up?
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-07-2015, 12:48 PM Reply   
Definitely looks cooler in the water. Hopefully, some will be at more boat shows this winter.
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-08-2015, 11:37 AM Reply   
I kind of like it.
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       10-08-2015, 12:33 PM Reply   
need some wakeboard wake pics of that wt-1 still i think its kinda fugly
Old     (kronoss)      Join Date: Oct 2010       10-08-2015, 1:44 PM Reply   
whats the msrp on the tractor ?
Old     (That_Guy)      Join Date: Aug 2015       10-08-2015, 2:58 PM Reply   
$39,999
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-08-2015, 4:38 PM Reply   
Always love when a Malibu guy mentions excessive bow rise!!

Boats that take a Front ballast tank + front center ballast tank that takes away the bow walkway and all the front storage + the 1000 lb sack on top of the bow seats to keep the nose down.

Can't even sit in the bow of my buddy's LSV with PnP. He has to have a 1000lb bag up there so that he doesn't have to stand to drive the boat. Nice wave with those big PNP bags in the back though.

Wake tractor looks like poo....... Wave looks pretty good, except that I see absolutely zero lip. Guys who like to air out will not like that very much.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:42 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us