Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-08-2006, 9:55 AM Reply   
I had the pleasure to demo the 07 Fuse bindings yesterday and it's about damn time CWB has a boot for me. They totally change the feel of this boot. The new toe piece (the same as used on the Faction) holds your foot down with out making your foot fall asleep. It molds to your foot so no pressure points too.

I have always been a huge fan of rear lace binding and now CWB has one for me. I thought I was going to get the Watson's, but the 07 Fuse are the new boot for me. I won't even get into the look cause looks really don't mater to me, but all I will say is SICK SICK SICK! I was told a few cosmetic changes would be made so I can't post any pics.

LOOK OUT FOR CWB........THEY ARE TAKING OVER!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-08-2006, 9:59 AM Reply   
No fair.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-08-2006, 10:06 AM Reply   
How do you guys get to demo this stuff way before we can even see it?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-08-2006, 10:11 AM Reply   
Leo: Bug's got the hook-up.

Sounds sick Ant. I'm stoked to see them. I love the Fuse's. I'm also stoked for the Factions. The Hinge is so cool. Simple in/out and I love to be able to snap it down to give the feet a break when you are waiting for the boat to come back after a fall.

Funny that CWB is already getting it's '07 stuff out when the other companies are struggling to get their '06 stuff rolling. The are definitely taking a chunk of the market this year. We couldn't even keep the hinge bindings in stock over the weekend at Ski World.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-08-2006, 10:13 AM Reply   
I guess I'm just lucky. These boots should be out around August or September.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-08-2006, 10:24 AM Reply   
No joke, these bindings were pretty sweet. If only CWB would come out with a pair for women that fit me!
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-08-2006, 10:25 AM Reply   
Wow, anyone know why the 07 stuff is coming out so early? Was it supposed to come out in 06, but it wasn't ready yet?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-08-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
Nope, CWB is just on the ball. The Marius was a '06 model and became available around June last year. It used to be that all the companies were like that. I bought my '04 premier in Oct. '03.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-08-2006, 1:29 PM Reply   
Now people are waiting till summer to get their gear they were promised last year.

I was just asking because CWB only puts one new release product out per year. Like, last year they introduced the marius, the year before was the transcend. It seems unusual that they are releasing multiple 07 items the summer before 07.