Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-21-2011, 11:45 AM Reply   
Anyone know where I could get flight clips board racks that fit a gen 2 flight control tower like on a 2001 super air?
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       03-21-2011, 12:15 PM Reply   
Star One Wake has them for you!!!

Brett Burrows
Star One Wake
Sales Manager
PH: (916) 858-1178
FAX: (916) 858-1179
Brett@staronewake.com
www.staronewake.com
www.menacewatersports.com
Facebook
Old    sperbet            03-21-2011, 12:35 PM Reply   
Have you used the Flight Clips before? I'd advise looking into an alternative. I have them on my boat and am not a huge fan, they just don't work well with closed toe bindings. If I was buying racks over again I'd go in a different direction.
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       03-21-2011, 1:29 PM Reply   
You can go with any base you want. The clamps are just oval to fit the cross bar on the FCT-2. You can also go with a lift off option. If you want pics PM me your email and I will send them over to you. Cant upload them on here.
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-21-2011, 11:02 PM Reply   
Yea well my goal is just to find something to fit the crossbar because the ones I had on kinda dis colored that area and dug in a groove. If you hate yours so bad maybe I could buy them off you... Any thing else that would fit the cross bar really