Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-23-2007, 9:11 AM Reply   
Arguably the most talked about wakeboard film of the year, Oakley's Push Process will be premiered at Redline Watersports in Madison on Friday night, December 7th. Redline will open at 6:30 that night for a chance to come hang out and enjoy some snacks and beverages and get a chance to catch up with your riding buddies from this summer, before starting the film promptly at 8. Make sure you are there in time to get a great seat! We will be premiering the film on a 9 foot by 12 foot movie screen, complete with an HD projector and surround sound! Factory reps from Oakley will be in attendance, so don't miss your chance to win some free stuff!

More details to follow shortly!

Please call or email Brian or Brandon at Redline with any questions or for more info.

brianb@redlinewatersports.com
roshop@redlinewatersports.com">proshop@redlinewatersports.com

608-838-0838
888-420-7547
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-24-2007, 8:52 AM Reply   
I'd love to check it out but Brian and his Loser Cruiser are to rowdy for me.
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-24-2007, 11:47 AM Reply   
Corey, it's time to admit that you are just insanely jealous of my mini van. You wish you had such a quality piece of machinery as that, (re)movable seating and all!

Is this the same night as your premier as well?
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       11-24-2007, 12:27 PM Reply   
heck yes! I will be coming down for this because I have off that weekend! Will the film be available for purchasing?
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-24-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
We've got them ordered, but since the film is still in the replication process, Sidewayz cannot guarantee we will have them in time. We are keeping our fingers crossed though, and everyone at Sidewayz is doing all they can to get the videos out to us as soon as they arrive!
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       11-24-2007, 12:41 PM Reply   
Got it! I will hope for the best...
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-24-2007, 1:38 PM Reply   
Our vid party is the same night, I will think of you and your super rad mini van while I watch it.
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-25-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
can someone let me know if i can get this shipped to my house a couple days before christmas?

i don't have much to ask for this year but i wanted this dvd, but i dunno if i should even bother asking....
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-28-2007, 7:53 AM Reply   
IT'S OFFICIAL!

OAKLEY TEAM RIDERS JACK BLODGETT AND AARON RATHY WILL BE AT REDLINE FOR THE PREMIER OF PUSH PROCESS!!

If you were debating on whether or not to make it out for the premier, here's your reason to fit it into your schedule! Again, doors open at 6:30, posters provided to the first 250 people for autographs! If you've got any questions, email brianb@redlinewatersports.com

See you there!Upload
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-01-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
The Premier will be at Redline Watersports in Madison, WI.

4805 Voges Rd.
Madison, WI 53718

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Upload
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       12-01-2007, 3:58 PM Reply   
I'm hyped and it's only a week away! I posted the information from the flyer I got in the mail on ws.com as well.
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-02-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
It just keeps getting better! Just confirmed from Oakley, DALLAS FRIDAY is flying in for our premier as well! For those keeping score, that's DALLAS, AARON RATHY and JACK BLODGETT, all at Redline for the premier! We're getting 250 posters from Oakley for the autograph signing, but feel free to bring something else if you would rather! Call with any questions, otherwise the doors open at 6:30!

See you there!
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-02-2007, 8:54 PM Reply   
Anyone know when the film will be out on DVD?
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-03-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
Just heard from our distributor this morning, the film is still in replication. You should see it on the shelves and available online sometime next week!
Old     (kal_dude)      Join Date: Apr 2006       12-06-2007, 6:46 PM Reply   
two of us will be attending! can't wait!

kal
Old     (wisconsin)      Join Date: Dec 2007       12-06-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
it's times like this when i wish i didn't play college basketball.

i want to come...
Old     (njskier)      Join Date: Jul 2005       12-07-2007, 5:38 AM Reply   
We just had our premiere last night here in NJ, Jack Blodgett, Dallas Friday and Keith Lyman all in attendance!

GREAT FILM! You guys are gonna love it!
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       12-07-2007, 9:42 PM Reply   
HECK YES! The film was sick and Redline did an amazing job with the premire. I only wish it was ready to buy because I'm wishing I could be re-watching some of those sections...
Old     (redlinewatersports)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-08-2007, 1:41 PM Reply   
Thanks to EVERYONE who came out last night! We had a great turnout, and it was a UNANIMOUS thumbs up for Push Process! We will have the video in stock within the next week or two, so if you are looking for it give us a shout!

HUGE thanks to Oakley for all their efforts with the movie, Matty at Oakley, Justin Stephens for all his hard work, Jack Blodgett Aaron Rathy and Dallas Friday for coming out to our premier, and Red Bull for keeping us all jacked up for the premier! Keep an eye out for our future premiers,
and thanks again to those who made it last night!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload