Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    surfdad            05-18-2009, 8:15 AM Reply   
Yesterday we hosted the Second Annual Norcal Wakesurf Championships at Lake Yosemite in Merced. The air temperatures hovered around 105 and the "brisk" water of the lake started the day around the high 50's. :-)

Robert Garcia of Wake9.com is posting HD video of every rider's run and he has well over 1,000's photos that you can view here:

http://wake9.com/blogs/norcal-merced-wakesurfing-competition-2009/

Many thanks to everyone that helped us out, I am so fortunate to have a great group of supporters. Amy and Robert Garcia for the ski's, the blogging and video. They and their kids are the best! Dennis Horton for his Safety and Judging skills. Josh and Kit Howell for judging, entrance and driving skills. Epic Wakeboats for stepping up to lend us boats when no one else would. Inland Surfer for the great swag. asylum boardz for the new board gift certificate. Samson Towers for the sweet mirror and $'s! Also Wake9.com for the much appreciated cash, blogging and picture hosting. Also to the many others that I have forgotten, but will most likely remember through out the day! I appreciate all of the support and help, with you, it couldn't be done.

Again, the vast majority of the pictures will be at www.wake9.com, do be sure to visit to read and see the entire event.

A few of the pictures of the prizes and podium, plus the results for each division follow.

Rober Garcia blogging away and supporting the event.

Upload