Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-23-2009, 4:00 PM Reply   
Did anyone sign up for the CWB dog vest contest?

http://ridecwb.com/index.php?mod=contest3
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-24-2009, 8:14 AM Reply   
Come on, I know someone had to sign up for the contest, lets see the pics of your dogs you sent in.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-24-2009, 9:10 AM Reply   
didn't even know about it. my dog raley has a cwb vest. I guess i'll enter her.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-24-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
Cool Mike, post the pic you send in for the contest so we can see all the dogs.
Old     (littlelady)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-24-2009, 11:09 AM Reply   
Now I'm going to take a picture of my dog on the water this weekend..my pooch LOVES boating..but HATES the water. He's a husky, its pretty instinctive for him to stay away from water.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-24-2009, 11:23 AM Reply   
Every time I see a pic of Otis, it makes me laugh, so funny.
What breed is Otis? Anyone know?
I would like to get a dog for the Cable Park, what would be a good breed to get, obviously she would need to be very non aggressive and friendly and like water..

My Akita would never work, she does not like other people or dogs, she is very protective plus she is getting old and likes to be inside in the Air Conditioning.

I would prefer a smaller dog like Otis.
Old     (littlelady)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-24-2009, 12:21 PM Reply   
I think Otis is a pug. I suggest an english bulldog. They are like a big fat squishy faced dog on short legs. Apparently really friendly and non-aggressive. I think it will be my next dog...... English Bulldog. Google it... youll love the english bulldog!
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       07-24-2009, 12:32 PM Reply   
I would say English Springer spaniel. They are great around people love water and love to jump off the dock. My friend has a English bull dog named tug and he is great but not a fan of water or swimming.
Old    dglow            07-24-2009, 12:41 PM Reply   
We Need to get a pic of my bros (BG) dog on there C-Dub Named after CwbUpload
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-24-2009, 1:32 PM Reply   
I like the English Bulldogs, this one (Chunks) likes to swim, but it looks like he may have drowned without that life vest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwCOnWIBRf8
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       07-24-2009, 1:42 PM Reply   
English Bulldogs are great dogs... They aren't great swimmers... And they don't do so well in the heat. We almost lost one of our bulldogs at the Fort Worth stop.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-24-2009, 3:24 PM Reply   
Bummer Blake I was ready to buy a English Bulldog, but the dog will have to be able to handle the Texas heat.
Old     (ajcsurf)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-26-2009, 6:18 PM Reply   
Get a Lab.
Old     (duffmangt)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-26-2009, 7:40 PM Reply   
yeah, bulldogs are so cool...i wanted one to teach skateboarding to but when i found out they arnt great swimmers and the heat kills them i decided against it :-( maybe when i move to cali it will be a better idea...at least its not as hot there
Old     (tlatoani)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-27-2009, 6:12 PM Reply   
Mom got a schnoodle recently. I was a bit skeptical, but she is amazing. I dog-sit quite often and I dont think I have been around a better dog. So sweet. Loves water. Loves my kids. Very smart.