Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       12-09-2012, 5:29 AM Reply   
does anyone no what the biggest sacs that u can get for the sa that will fit into the lockers and plug into the system? front and back? thanks.
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-09-2012, 7:48 AM Reply   
I'd check with fly high/fat sac. They did the GG sacs and if anyone would know it would be them. Otherwise you might have to measure and have custom done. Or use the numbers to by the biggest one that will fit. It's so new you will probably be hard pressed to find the numbers. Fat sac does do custom sacs, but they aren't cheap.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       12-09-2012, 11:30 AM Reply   
Call Wakemakers. They should be able to give everything you need.
Old     (koolwhip)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-09-2012, 12:25 PM Reply   
I've got the long 1100's in my back compartments and they work well. They run all the way up just before the battery compartment and the trash can. Though when they are full, they lift the hinged seat on the passenger side a bit. In the front, stock plug n' play is about all that will fit, so if you want more you'll need to put a bag in the aisle. Wakemakers has a bag for the SA that looks like a mini enzo sack and holds 750 Ib.
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       12-09-2012, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolwhip View Post
I've got the long 1100's in my back compartments and they work well. They run all the way up just before the battery compartment and the trash can. Though when they are full, they lift the hinged seat on the passenger side a bit. In the front, stock plug n' play is about all that will fit, so if you want more you'll need to put a bag in the aisle. Wakemakers has a bag for the SA that looks like a mini enzo sack and holds 750 Ib.
thanks a lot! will b checking in to it. but this sounds good.
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       12-11-2012, 9:59 AM Reply   
The front bag is maxed out under the seats in the bow. I didn't see any extra space.

You probably could get more weight out of a enzo style sac when compared to the Supra SA Surf Sac but not by much.

The rear locker of the SA measures 35" x 25"x 19" and the under seat area is around 50" x 24" x 10". The port and starboard storage areas are symmetrical. The Supra SA Enzo Style bag has a rear section that measures 34" x 23" x 19" and an arm that comes out to 30" x 23" x 9". You are probably going to have around 15" of space between the end of the leg and the divider in the under seat compartment. Possibly you will miss out on 100 lbs. At the end of the day it is not enough weight to justify the price of ordering a custom sac in my opinion.
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       12-11-2012, 2:58 PM Reply   
I think I would have to agree with u. Looks like if I want more weight will have to take up seats....but I also always have a boat load of ppl. So that should help too!
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-11-2012, 7:26 PM Reply   
Fly High makes a specific surf bag upgrade for the rear of the SA. I saw it yesterday actually.

Give them a buzz!
Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       12-12-2012, 2:58 AM Reply   
I'm on it. Thanks.
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       12-12-2012, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripr View Post
Fly High makes a specific surf bag upgrade for the rear of the SA. I saw it yesterday actually. Give them a buzz!
Fly High does make the bag for the Supra SA but Mike doesn't have a ton of info on it. Here is a graphic that I made based on the dimensions and my visual confirmation.

Old     (chrisbucklin)      Join Date: Mar 2012       12-12-2012, 5:16 PM Reply   
Well that look good. I would like all the weight I can get without loosing seats. Under seat or storage I don't care.