Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-21-2013, 11:37 AM Reply   
More to the story than I ever thought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/21/bo....html?hp&_r=1&
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-21-2013, 11:44 AM Reply   
Some here posted about a documentary called "hot coffee" it was all about the woman's and the law suit. After seeing it I thought McDonald's was way at fault and the whole urban myth about a woman just looking for a pay day was totally wrong
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-21-2013, 1:14 PM Reply   
See people jump to concutions ,without knowing the facts.
Just like Junior almost killing me which was 3 years ago the 18th,,,there were at least 1/2 doz.people that saw me almost get hit ,But nobody would be a wittness.
But when the press showed up 25 mins later ,these people pointed at me and said ,,,"that guy almost got killed"
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       10-21-2013, 1:15 PM Reply   
^^^ How did I know that was coming...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-21-2013, 1:36 PM Reply   
Someone should market the "jump to concutions" mat.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-21-2013, 2:55 PM Reply   
Moose is getting rooked by the man.
Old    bigdtx            10-21-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Someone should market the "jump to concutions" mat.
HAHAHA!!

"Conjugal visits? Mmmm. Not that I know of. Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right."
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-21-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   
Moose is like that paperboy from Better off Dead. "He wants his $2 dollars" but he want his Junior money.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=pap...c=311&pmnc=480
Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-21-2013, 3:20 PM Reply   
Moose, when it comes to damages in lawsuits, the devil is in the details.

She didn't "almost get killed," she got 3rd degree burns ... on the genitalia. ??? Eek.

In retrospect Moose, doesn't it seemed like she so worked the system to her advantage?
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-21-2013, 5:11 PM Reply   
I know the story and she was hurt realy bad,befor this came out ,I think back 20 years ago the caps were messed up ,,,I don't drink Coffee.
If you watched the video ,McD offer her $800,just like farmers offered me $1.000 for F'n my hip up.I havent walked NOW in 3 years ,I see a hip surgon in a month ,,,
See the lawyers know your in the RIGHT ,,,But thay see a way that thay can make 10'S of $1,000 if thay take it to court ,got to feed Moma,that is why your insurance is high,
THE LAWYERS make all the $$$,,,Thay can settle ,,,WHY Settle ,we can make $5,000 a day per lawyer,,,IT TOOK 7 LAWYERS TO BEAT ME,7,AND if I didn't have a Case ,Why did those 7 lawyers work SOOOO hard on having my 92 pages of evadince thrown out 92 ??? what were thay afraid off ,,,OH YA "THE TRUTH"
it's allways been said "one who lies the most in court WINS"
I TOLD THE TRUTH AND LOST
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       10-22-2013, 11:06 AM Reply   
I'm sensing there's 2 different threads here. A coffee accident and a car accident. Does a mod care to split these to make it easier to follow each one?
Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       10-22-2013, 11:30 AM Reply   
Surf- Moose has been telling us for years about Junior Seau almost running him over. Here is the most recent banter of his. It starts heating up about mid way into the first page.
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799816
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-22-2013, 5:29 PM Reply   
Surf-Every Non-Wakeboarding Discussion thread seems to turn into the Junior saga anytime Da MOOSE chimes in. Pretty soon he'll be reminding us all how he was the first wakeboarder, the self-proclaimed godfather.