Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakeridercwb)      Join Date: Dec 2010       07-31-2012, 6:54 PM Reply   
Here is a little video i made a few weeks ago. Let me know what you guys think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyp6JR4hIj4&feature=plcp
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-31-2012, 10:05 PM Reply   
I liked it, good use of the multiple angles and shots, that makes it fun, good job.
Old     (wakeridercwb)      Join Date: Dec 2010       08-01-2012, 10:02 PM Reply   
Thanks ragboy i appreciate it. Hoping to get out there this weekend to learn some new tricks. Do you think at this point in my riding a new board would help me progress? i have a hyperlite coex
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-01-2012, 11:06 PM Reply   
Y, most definitely. Talk to Mitch, he is great at recommending board, if you are thinking of staying surf style, and what I saw in the video some good boards would be like the Inland Sweet Spot Pro, TWP Signature or Bomb Pop, Soulcraft Jetty, all great boards that come to mind. There are probably some good shredstixx boards you may like but should ask Mitch, the ones RJ likes are the pumpers and you have to grow into those a bit more.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-05-2012, 4:34 PM Reply   
You got skills dude! Great job both surfing and filming.
Old     (wakeridercwb)      Join Date: Dec 2010       08-05-2012, 9:34 PM Reply   
Thanks guys i really appreciate it! Im definitely considering a new board and am leaning towards a sweet spot pro but im not sure.