Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (pri3st)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-21-2007, 5:54 AM Reply   
I bought a pair of Obrien Links at the beginning of summer. They fit great at first, but now are sloppy loose. If I really tried I could probably pull my foot out with the laces as tight as I can get them. I can't get them any tighter, because the eyelets are actually overlapping eachother. Is it possible to undo the overlay screws & move the overlay down so I can tighten the bindings more?
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1620/981754/1823669/273245098.jpg
Old     (jward10)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-21-2007, 6:26 AM Reply   
should be no problem. I let some people with bigger feet ride my board and my bindings got stretched, so I did the same thing. Worked like a charm. Mine where 05 Murray's. I want to say they had two more rows of holes to tighten down on. So I think I can do it one more time if I need to. Just be prepared for this to take a little while. Be patient and don't strip out your screws. Good Luck!
Old     (pri3st)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-21-2007, 9:05 AM Reply   
After looking at them, there is no extra holes on them, so I'm not sure it will work. Looking at a pair of Belmonts I have (Med-too small) They do have an extra row of holes.