Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-19-2011, 4:50 PM Reply   
Wake the World is a group of boat owners, sharing a day at the lake with kids from local children's homes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngqwUsOIHwY
Old     (watermags)      Join Date: Oct 2011       11-20-2011, 11:00 AM Reply   
When is the next Texas event? Message sent to waketheworldtx.com.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-28-2011, 5:57 AM Reply   
So far our email contact list is up to 110!! I'm still waiting for about 30 or so more to respond. The reason I started this list is because I was getting great responses on this site as well as MC, Supra, Tige, CC, Malibu and facebook, but no one could see all of them like I could. I need a way for ALL the Ohio people or ALL NY people to talk to each other.

Sometime in the next week or so, I am going to send out emails to each specific area of the country. For example: Currently I have 4 emails for NorCal. I will send out an email addressed to all 4 people interested with information on hosting an event. These 4 will have each other's info and will be able to decide to whether or not to make this happen.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-28-2011, 7:47 AM Reply   
Put me on the list for Northern California/Delta Area and MB Boats.
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       11-28-2011, 10:20 PM Reply   
Would deffinately be down for supporting and helping out with an event like this in norcal!
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       12-07-2011, 5:37 PM Reply   
On Monday, Wake the World Illinois was confirmed and today Wake the World Virginia was confirmed!

Wake the World Illinois will be on Fox Lake in the Chain O Lakes area (just north of Chicago).

Wake the World Virginia will be at Lake Country Marina on Lake Anna (north of Richmond).