Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    sanchezman10            07-24-2003, 4:04 PM Reply   
i have an I/O and im looking at pylons the pylons in barts only have 2 bars in the back http://www.bartswatersports.com/catalog.asp?C=148&P=541 and the ones in overtons have 4 bars http://www.overtons.com/cgi-bin/overtons/order/pdetail.cgi?15762++1Z7A
Old    mochosla            07-25-2003, 4:53 PM Reply   
I'm actually building mine. It is much cheaper.
Old    sanchezman10            07-25-2003, 7:48 PM Reply   
really how ?? can u semd me blue prints , cost?, difficulty?
Old    matt123123            07-27-2003, 1:36 PM Reply   
I built a pylon in like 1 hour i had a smaller one existing on the boat (an outboard) it was located at the back like the one in the firdt link all i did was got some pipeing cut holes for the supports at the back and attached it very eeasy im not using a rope and it works fine ill get some pics later
Old    matt123123            07-29-2003, 8:02 PM Reply   
not using a rope to the bow that is. i recommend building your own for anyone on a budget it is very easy and if you have one alredy there but its small it will be a very easy project