Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-17-2009, 6:52 AM Reply   
You have Danny and Shane landing the crazy wrapped bs oa spins. Rathy stomping 10s left and right and then throwing down a bs wrapped 9 with a melon grab. It seems like Rusty is landing a 10 every day now. Tino threw down a 10 a few weeks ago. Bob Soven landed a 10 yesterday. Amber Wing has landed a 7 toeside and heelside. Raimi Merritt stuck a s bend behind a tower extension. Dallas hit an s bend behind a normal tower and then stuck it at nationals. B Hutton will probably stick a wake to wake 10 before the season is over. The wake awards for best trick is going to be crazy.
Old     (wakeboardlf25)      Join Date: May 2007       07-17-2009, 9:41 AM Reply   
rathy gets my vote on best trick so far....and rider of the year for sure. sick vid sections, all these 10's, new bs 9, and his consistency on the podium. i dunno anyone else this year who deserves it more than him
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-17-2009, 9:43 AM Reply   
Right now I have to Agree Rathys Wrapped BS 9 is prolly on of the sickest tricks stomped all year.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-17-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
Brett Brinkerhoff just shot i think danny doing a bs 9 nose grab off the dub either this morning or yesterday. i dont know if it was wrapped or not. This has been the best season for progression in a long time, SHIZ IS GOING DOWN, EVERYONE IS DOING WORK.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-17-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
for sure i agree rathy is a pit bull and has been super consistent and you can make a case that he should have won at wake games and at the first pro tour stop and possibly should have made it through to the finals. and his bs 9 off the wake is for sure the sickest so far this year. If B Hutton sticks a wake to wake 10 then it may be a close race.