Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       08-01-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
I normaly keep my boat behind my house on the bay but ive recently but it behind my friends house thats on a lake. I normally don't ride in lakes and have never put my boat in one. This lake is a fairly small private lake and I am the only wakeboard boat and even inboard other than and old mastercraft tristar ( i think). Anyways I'm pretty much the only person that uses the lake, no one else uses their boats and alot of neighbors are getting really mad. Now this is a small lake and u have to go pretty close to peoples house. I always stay out about a 100 feet but they get really mad and i must admit my wake is destroying everything. My question is what are the rules, like how far do i have to stay etc. The owner of the house told me thers no rule regarding wake etc. When people use their boats they just go in a circle around a small island in the middle of the lake but obviously i cant do that and the only way to get good straightaways is to go fairly close to homes.