Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (matty_gs)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-07-2012, 2:00 PM Reply   
Just want to share my excitement. After busting our asses, my wife and I have spent the last 2 years paying off our credit cards, my truck, and just two weeks ago, our house. After all of this, I finally felt comfortable getting a boat. It's been a very long process, and I have wanted my own boat since i started riding 10 years ago.

Needless to say, I am beyond excited. Found a 2009 Malibu VLX and drove 800 miles round trip to test drive it last week. I will be going back to pick her up next weekend as soon as the inspection/compression test is completed. This is the best birthday present ever.

Working with the guys at Singleton Marine out of Georgia has been a true blessing. Believe it or not, my wife and I were denied the loan from Bank of America despite my 826 credit score and an 802 on her end. Our DTI when we applied was under 6% also! I was shocked that we weren't able to get it financed. Bank of the West will be doing our loan though. Wish me luck with the drive!

Last edited by matty_gs; 11-07-2012 at 2:05 PM. Reason: .