Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-01-2011, 7:22 AM Reply   
Anyone running 750's on each side of the engine? We have a 95' Supersport FYI

Right now we just have the v-drive sacs (450 each) and I am looking to upgrade those to 750s for increased surf potential when we have a light person load.... Just wondering how well they fit and if there is any issue with them coming in contact with the engine?

Thanks!
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-01-2011, 7:58 AM Reply   
i have a 04 210 with 750's on each side. they fit fine. i put a 2x4 between engine barrior wall to give it support.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-01-2011, 8:17 AM Reply   
I run them in my 01, and they do push in the v-drive dividers. Not enough to cause any problems though. I think on your 95 you only have one divider that goes about half way up? I think you would still be fine with that setup as well. The 750's fill the v-drive compartment perfectly.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-01-2011, 8:25 AM Reply   
You got to run some weight in the nose though. I plumped in the triangle open bow bag under my sunpad in my 95 supersport and it work great for some hidden ballast.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-01-2011, 8:25 AM Reply   
We have a divider on the port side and none on the starboard side.... just the metal sleeve for the arm that raises and lowers the swim platform... I'm sure I could find something as a make-shift divider though

There are some fairly cheap 750s on ebay right now, I'll probably pull the trigger on those and hope for the best

Thanks for the help!