Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Sean)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-02-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
Made this Video for Ma Boy "Debo" Super cool Guy Just trying to get his name out there.

from Sean Carmichael on Vimeo.

Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-02-2010, 10:31 AM Reply   
Fun video, looks like he has a really fun time riding. I think it convinced me to goto mccormicks on my way home. Always great to watch a guy just starting out and stoked on the sport
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-02-2010, 12:35 PM Reply   
Nice riding and style from Debo. That might be the worst song ever made in the history of music though.
Old     (Devon)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-07-2010, 9:16 PM Reply   
thanx guys for the props, its been alot of pain and fun hope to see you guys at mccormicks sometime...sorry john but you gotta be into that reggae metal i guess huh lol......
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-08-2010, 7:58 AM Reply   
Let's hook up and shred Devon. A buddy of I will be in Orlando the week of April 26 for Wake Games and I know we plan to hit McCormick's at least once or twice. PM me or something and maybe we could shred some cable with you.
Old     (Devon)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-11-2010, 6:35 AM Reply   
hell yea john lets do it, its my bday on the 23rd so ill just be getting home from a lil vacation but email me and ill give you my cell and well work it out my email is gotdirtdebo@hotmail.com, hit me up and we'll deffinitly shred.....