Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-26-2010, 8:02 PM Reply   
Anyone seen this documentary before?

I just saw it for the first time tonight and it was awesome! It was like taking a trip back through my childhood and getting to see what was on the other side of the fan door. I was 10 years old when I heard my first Rush album, that was back in 1978. Although 2112 had been out for a couple years it was all new to me and I was hooked!

I fully bought into everything Rush, but back then your only source of information on the bands you loved was Circus magazine and your local radio DJ. More often than not you would buy into the false rumors that your friends would spread word of mouth through school.

Admittedly, I haven't really listened to them in a long time. The last time I saw them live was on the Power Windows tour. Seeing this documentary brought me right back into my appreciation for this band as well as filling in all the blanks regarding their background.

If you're a Rush fan I highly recommend checking it out. It's playing on VH1.

Last edited by nauty; 06-26-2010 at 8:06 PM.