Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-24-2010, 5:52 AM Reply   
agreed Shawn, and yoga twice that week is also a killer!
hey Jarrod, let me know how Insanity is on your knees. My feet and ankles hurt after a couple of weeks.....but I'm an old guy.
I am going to replace plyo and kenpo with some Insanity workouts during my next round.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/bgtdude
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-24-2010, 7:59 AM Reply   
Ok, I just started my second attempt at p90x yesterday. I did the first 30 days a couple of years ago with unbelievable results (15 pounds lost in 30 days) before injuring myself with Kenpo. You have to really watch how hard you side and back kick during that routine or you can tear a glute or hammy like I did. I usually walk around at 215 and I weigh 235 right now, I should see some crazy results.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-24-2010, 8:15 AM Reply   
David, I believe that is what I just did. My left hammy/glute is pretty sore. I have been stretching it constantly and I took a couple of days of this week. But hope to start back up with Core Synergistics tonight.
What did you do to get back?
Old     (dcdave56)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-24-2010, 10:09 AM Reply   
Will do. I imagine they'll be pretty sore for the first week or so but we'll see. But I figure if I can make in through these workouts it will be a pretty smooth transition into the season once it starts back up.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-24-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
JB, it knocked me out of my first attempt at doing 90 days, it was a shame too because I had 100% followed the program exact for the first 30 days, it was my last round of Kenpo at day 29, I did stretch X on Sunday and couldn't return to the program on Monday, I hope that doesn't happen to you...
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-24-2010, 10:43 AM Reply   
Did Core Syn last night and was pleaseently surprised at how my hammy/gluet felt fine the entire time. I didnt go low on the lunges or squats just to be safe. But Its a good sign to keep with it. On to the next 30 days!
Old     (dcdave56)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-24-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
Is p90x good for losing weight or bulking?
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-25-2010, 8:13 AM Reply   
I haven't done it yet dave, but from what I've read and come to know about it, its more for losing weight and toning and overall core strength. Makes sense with how it is less about heavy weights and more about number of reps and consistent activity.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-25-2010, 9:14 AM Reply   
Dave...I agree with Ray. I've said this before but I've been pretty big... 220lb, with 4-6% body fat at 6'3" , I've been 185 with the same or less body fat and I've been 220 with around 15% was after p90 at around 200, 10% body fat. Only other time I felt better was a brief "cotton balls and band aid" phase.

My advice...at 19 ( your profile) hit the gym. weights and a decent diet will do more for you IMO.
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-25-2010, 9:27 AM Reply   
Sam, I not getting the "cotton balls and bad aid" joke... enlighten me...
Old     (wake1823)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-25-2010, 10:45 AM Reply   
I think he is talking about (they say it will make your balls shrink)
Old     (dcdave56)      Join Date: Jun 2008       02-25-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
I'm 22 now, but still the same thing. I've done the diet/weights thing and it worked for me a couple of years ago. I dropped from about 220(weight I am now as well) to about 190-195. I was just wondering if p90x would work better or not.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-25-2010, 11:04 AM Reply   
P90X is a great program. It gives you some diet goals and a structure for overall fitness. I know that some guys have said that they don't really need a structured plan. They just hit the gym.

I was a gym rat for years. I went from 130lbs out of high school, to 200 lbs of solid muscle in a matter of a few years. I know how to get big, get ripped, and get in shape.

Having said that, I really enjoy the structured workout. Just put the dvd in and push play. The diet plan changes as often as the workouts do, and it too shocks the body into change.

If you want to get big and powerful, just supplement 2 gym/heavy lifting days into the routine. If you want to get ripped and add shape to your back, arms, chest and shoulders, just push play........

sorry for going on and on....
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-25-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
Cliff, off topic, but wasn't it you who was asking about the cologne? did you ever try the Creed?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-25-2010, 12:53 PM Reply   
no I didn't Benjamin, but I would still like to
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-25-2010, 3:00 PM Reply   
this is the best way to go, Cliff

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creed-GREEN-IRISH-TWEED-Millesime-2-5-ml-sample-SPRAY_W0QQitemZ260557502508QQcmdZViewItemQQptZfrag rance?hash=item3caa6ff82c

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-CREED-Imperial-Mellesime-Cologne-Vial-Samples-lot_W0QQitemZ230423841470QQcmdZViewItemQQptZfragra nce?hash=item35a654cabe
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-02-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
Day One INSANITY!

Fit Test done.

Switch Kicks 57
Power Jacks 58
Power Knees 65
Power Jumps 34
Globe Jumps 9
Suicide Jumps 15
Push up Jacks 25
Low Plank Oblique 42

Starting Weight 222

Also did half on Interval X+, 2 mile walk, and some pullups!

New workout area in the Garage. A bit different but I will adapt, got some rubber floor matting arriving this week.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-03-2010, 12:42 PM Reply   
Nice work man. I am guessing you are going to see some major weight shed with that kind of workout.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-03-2010, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
From what I have found and read it is designed as a muscle toning and gaining for the average person. If you do more of the low number reps with higher weights it will be that way. They also have a new regiment that is designed to put on more muscle. Check out insanity if you want to cut weight and not put on any muscle.

What is muscle toning?
Old     (VaBch2LKGgirl)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-05-2010, 6:48 AM Reply   
This is a first WW post for me. My husband directed me to this thread. This week I am starting my 2nd round of p90X, slightly modified lean version (replacing CardioX with Plyo). Although this week has proved challenging to get back into the routine of working out at 5:15 am! Next week it is on and the 90 day count down until it is warm enough to be back on the water!

My first round I lost 15 pounds in the first 90 days and in the following months just working out on my own schedule I lost another 5 pounds and have dropped about 4.5% body fat.

I'm excited to see the results this go around and what the difference will be this summer behind the boat!
Old     (jperkinsttu)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-08-2010, 5:41 AM Reply   
Day 3 of Insanity. I feel pretty good my knees aren't hurting too bad. My soreness is starting to wear off. I am trying to push myself but not to where I amgoing to lose my form and tear my knee up again. Anyways feeling good can already start to feel my back shaping up a bit and my cardio is getting way better.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-08-2010, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaBch2LKGgirl View Post

My first round I lost 15 pounds in the first 90 days and in the following months just working out on my own schedule I lost another 5 pounds and have dropped about 4.5% body fat.
!
Can you clarify this a little bit, as it could mean two very different things.

Is that 4.5% BF reduction only over those last 5 pounds, or is that over the same period as the whole 20 pounds?
Old     (VaBch2LKGgirl)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-08-2010, 4:43 PM Reply   
Tthat would be 4.5% over the whoel period. Core tomorrow!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-08-2010, 5:11 PM Reply   
week 5 day 1 kicked my arse today. got hit by a fastball on my left wrist yesterday, and that made push-ups extra painful today. hoping the swelling goes down more tonight as I don't need any time off from this workout!
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-08-2010, 8:32 PM Reply   
I'm thinking about buy p90x for myself or borrowing the books and copying the dvd's from a coworker. Would I be better off just buying the set myself?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2010, 6:58 AM Reply   
David, I sent you a pm if you choose to buy
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2010, 7:01 AM Reply   
Train, week 5 is always the roughest for me, even without a messed up wrist. Coming off the recovery week is tough. Sorry to hear about your injury. At least it isn't the middle of summer! I hope that you heal up fast.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-09-2010, 7:48 AM Reply   
Here's another vote for week 5 being rough. That recovery week was nice, other than core synergistics! Holy crap!

Having some issues getting motivated in week 6. Gotta get through this though!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-09-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Train, week 5 is always the roughest for me, even without a messed up wrist. Coming off the recovery week is tough. Sorry to hear about your injury. At least it isn't the middle of summer! I hope that you heal up fast.
thanks. I am not too worried though. probably just a little bone bruise. the swelling is already down quite a bit this morning. I spent most of my "rest" week stretching and running anyways. I forgot how tough it is to come back and do pushups after not doing them for a couple of weeks though!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-09-2010, 9:39 AM Reply   
I just started recovery and my heart sank when I saw I had 3 hours of yoga this week.... uggg.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-09-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
about buy p90x for myself or borrowing the books and copying the dvd's from a coworker. Would I be better off just buying the set myself?
I downloaded the DVDs/and all the documents that go with it.... then just watch them off my computer... you could just as easily burn them too
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-09-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
David, I sent you a pm if you choose to buy
Sent you a pm back.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2010, 11:28 AM Reply   
I sent a response David.
week 10 plyo day for me!
I am looking forward to starting over in a few weeks. i will then add some Insanity workouts to the mix. My wife is doing the Brazilian Butt Lift workout. It is more difficult than I would have guessed. i might incorporate that ab routine into my workout too.....
are you young guys experiencing any foot, ankle, knee pains with the Insanity like I did?
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-09-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
My advice, buy the full program through a coach, Cliff will take care of you, you will be glad you did.

Ah, yes day 1 after a recovery week, I remember that and I think the week 5 will be tougher than week 10.

Day 9 of Insanity and loving it! so far. Quite a change from P90X which is just what I needed to shake things up. Cliff, I am not experiencing pains (other than old age). Currently I am also working out on the concrete in the garage, anxiously awaiting FedEx with my rubber flooring.
Old    alanp            03-09-2010, 3:41 PM Reply   
doug, do you need any equipment for insanity? im in week 10 of 90x and wanna do something else for the summer and return to 90x in the fall, just weighing my options.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2010, 3:45 PM Reply   
no equipment needed Alan. Just "bring it"
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-09-2010, 5:25 PM Reply   
Agreed nothing needed. For me though, I had to buy some shoes, as I had always done my workouts barefoot, even plyo on a yoga mat. My wife moved me to the garage and I am adding the rubber floor which arrived today 10' x 10' space is nice I'm probably more like 9x7 with stuff hanging from the ceiling, but you make it work.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-09-2010, 8:04 PM Reply   
Doug, thanks for the nice words....
let me know how the flooring goes. I have always wanted a room with a rubber floor (the wife says that I need a room with rubber walls too)
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/bgtdude
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-10-2010, 6:16 AM Reply   
Cliff,

Can you seed my a quote for what you can get p90x for. I have been doing the program but my sister and I are thing about getting it for my brother's for b-day present.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-10-2010, 8:19 AM Reply   
I sent you a PM Blair
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-15-2010, 11:04 AM Reply   
Insantity day 15 and Fit Test #2. Also did Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs on top of the fit test. Pleased as all numbers went up!

INSANITY FIT TEST RESULTS
1 2 3 4 5

SWITCH KICKS 57 66
POWER JACKS 58 60
POWER KNEES 65 86
POWER JUMPS 34 44
GLOBE JUMPS 9 12
SUICIDE JUMPS 15 17
PUSH-UP JACKS 25 30
LOW PLANK OBLIQUE 42 56
Old    alanp            03-15-2010, 11:54 AM Reply   
doug here is what im thinking about doing and id like to know what you think about the feasibility of the plan. i have 2 weeks of p90x left. i want to then shift to insanity and use insanity for my cardio(follow the program as recommended) and do 3 days or weight training(p90x workouts) along with the insanity. will i be too smoked to do weights along with insanity? i have a large room where i can do insanity but it is carpeted do you think that would be a problem? thanks
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-15-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
Alan--Should work fine. Alot of folks are doing Hybid combos of X and Insanity. Another idea would be do like 2 weeks of Insanity, getting all the videos in and learning them a bit and then launch into your program. Probably still want some sort of a recovery workout like the insanity recover or yoga before the L&B day. The carpet will be fine as long as you don't mind sweating on it.
Old    alanp            03-15-2010, 12:42 PM Reply   
ok cool thanks for the info. gonna go ahead and purchase the dvds then
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-16-2010, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanp View Post
ok cool thanks for the info. gonna go ahead and purchase the dvds then
that's what I am going to do also Alan
I'm actually looking forward to it

feel free to buy the Insanity from my web site

hey Doug, what do you think of the Insanity recovery?! I get more of a burn from that leg workout than I do from P90X legs
your numbers are lookin good! keep up the great work!!
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-16-2010, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
that's what I am going to do also Alan
I'm actually looking forward to it

feel free to buy the Insanity from my web site

hey Doug, what do you think of the Insanity recovery?! I get more of a burn from that leg workout than I do from P90X legs
your numbers are lookin good! keep up the great work!!
Funny you say that! I can definetly feel the legs in that workout, think I have taken some breaks.

If you are on the BB boards at all? Mike & Tami French layed out a full P90X/Insanity Hybrid schedule. I can grab it for you if you want to see it?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-16-2010, 11:32 AM Reply   
I have not seen that. Please send it to me if it isn't to much trouble
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-16-2010, 2:23 PM Reply   
I finally was able to start Insanity yesterday. Injuries have been plaguing me for the past several months. Comparing myself to me and only me, I do not feel that I am in great shape. I would consider myself in average shape, but most others tell me I am in good shape. Like I said, I am not comparing myself to others. Knowing the shape I am in, I wasn't sure how I would hold up in Insanity.

Here are my fit test numbers I did yesterday on Day 1:

SWITCH KICKS 110
POWER JACKS 58
POWER KNEES 88
POWER JUMPS 56
GLOBE JUMPS 9
SUICIDE JUMPS 18
PUSH-UP JACKS 33
LOW PLANK OBLIQUE 58

I gotta admit, this program is tough!! Even the people in the video cant hang. If I am able to hang throughout the entire workout by the end of 60 days, I will be DARN satisfied!!!

I think I am going to order the recovery drink. Doug, how do I purchase it through you?
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-16-2010, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicychalupa69 View Post
I finished P90 a long time ago. I think about 2 years ago. Since then, I have been on and off doing workouts on my own, mainly crossfit stuff.

Being injured the past couple months, has put me out of commision for a while. I have done 4 crossfit workouts in the past 2 weeks and am just now starting to get back on a schedule.

In order to stay on a good schedule, I just went and ordered Insanity!! I know I am not in the best shape I have ever been, but I hope I can make it through these videos!! I have always enjoyed endurance / plyo / crossfit type workouts versus weight lifting, so I think I will enjoy this more than P90X.

I will let y'all know how bad it is. Wish me luck.
This is what I posted, but it's under someone else's username. It's on page 2. Also, there is my name above someone else's post. Words I didn't write. See below...

02-16-2010 8:07 AM
mossy44 Matt, DRA, Steve, I consider myself to be in pretty good shape, nothing like alan tho! I finished my four month bulk cycle which entailed a lot of food and very, very little cardio. So ........etc.

VERY ODD
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-16-2010, 3:18 PM Reply   
Matt--Nice work on the fit test, 2 weeks in and I feel I am making progress.

Here you go, Thanks www.beachbodycoach.com/loadup4fitness

Cliff--I will get it and send you a PM.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-16-2010, 7:07 PM Reply   
Matt,

The same thing happen to my user name on this thread. I noticed it after we did the switch over to the new wakeworld.
Old     (bremsen)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-17-2010, 8:23 AM Reply   
Just wanted to jump on the bandwagon. My wife and I started P90X on Dec 28. We added 2 weeks to the program due to a 5 day vacation at the beginning of phase II but we are now on day 3, week 2 in phase III. I've lost 10lbs and am probably in the best shape of my life. My wife has dropped a full dress size (almost 2 now) even though her weight hasn't changed much.

I'm stoked on what it has done for us and can't wait to strap in for the first time this season. Anyone started a P90X group on here?
Old     (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-20-2010, 6:17 AM Reply   
i will be at the Phase 2 recovery week on Monday. I really needed this break, my body is a little beat up from other activities. I have lost 9 pounds and added a good amount of muscle. Still struggle with pull ups., the most i can do without any assiatance is 12, when i started I could only do 4, so I guess its coming along. I dont think i will be a poster boy for P90X when I am done, but it will be a huge difference for me.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-26-2010, 9:45 AM Reply   
So I have been hitting the gym pretty regulary for the past year. I have bulked up quite a bit in that time. It has been over 2 years since I have done P90x. Well I decided to start up another cycle this coming Monday 3/29/10. Just for ****s and giggles I decided to do plyometrics Wednesday night. Damn I forgot how tough that workout is. Anyways I will post up my starting stats on Monday. Looking forward to toning up now that I have bulked up.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-27-2010, 11:57 AM Reply   
Just a quick update on my progress. I am starting the last phase today. Actually kinda excited to go back to the old workouts. Should be a nice change of things. I have missed a couple of days here and there (around 3-4 total). I started at 218 on the first day. Last night I was at 202. Feels really good. I looked back at my first day pic and the day 50 or so. Pretty cool to actually see the changes. I am really excited to finish this up and see what can happen in the last phase. From what I have read it is the biggest change phase.
Keep it up boys!
Old     (newmy79)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-27-2010, 2:23 PM Reply   
Started my second year of p90x, began same time last year in march. wife and I are in 4th week (recovery). looking forward to results at the end of may..we have core synergistics tonight, what a hell of a workout...
Old     (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-27-2010, 2:54 PM Reply   
Ready to get the third phase started, i going to try to hit the last month hard. I missed a couple of workouts this month when my dad was in the hospital for three weeks, but otherwise have been pretty dedicated. I love the Kenpo and Plyometrics workouts, have gotten much better at Ab Ripper X.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-29-2010, 7:58 PM Reply   
Here are my stats. 6ft 211lbs and 18% body fat. Started the program today. I am hoping to get down to around 195lbs and 12% body fat by the end of the program.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2010, 7:32 AM Reply   
Dude you should get some really good results. As everybody else said, its all in your consistency and what you eat. My first 30 days were so so and then I started to eat better. Now I am down to 202 from 218. I am about half way through week 8.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-30-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
The program is so cardio intensive ( even the regular weight workouts) I still managed to lose 15-20lbs when I did it the first time still drinkin 10-20 beers/wk. I started at 6'3" 210, and ended up around 192lb when I finished. Definately lost muscle after the 90 days but felt much mroe athletic and flexible than I have ever been.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-30-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
I did the first workout yesterday and damn was it tough. Anyone ever have some extreme shoulder soreness/pain after day one? Mine is killing me today.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-30-2010, 9:22 AM Reply   
I've stayed the same weight through 5 weeks, but I my diet is okay at best and I drink a lot of beer.

but I can tell I've lost fat and gotten more muscle... its amazing how many more of some of these things in the workout I'm doing.... and it it was amazing that after the 2nd week I went from doing 1/2, 2/3 of the ab ripper stuff to being able to keep up just fine
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-30-2010, 9:24 AM Reply   
David, I was so sore after my first week that it hurt to move. I am assuming that you are referring to a muscle soreness as opposed to a tendonitis type of pain...

keep at it guys
I am on week 13 and am looking forward to starting over with Insanity mixed in
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-30-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
Cliff, thats what I am hoping. I think I'm truly going to start next week. I figure since I'm at home for spring break and easter coming up it's going to be hard for me to eat right. I'm just going to use this as a "practice" week and see how it goes. The worst thing about being sore is that I have a manual labor job. I get to walk around a warehouse for a few hours a night loading beer cases.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-30-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
Dave--Thats a good job to have loading beer!!

So in week 5 of Insanity for me. Supposed to be a recovery week, where you do the same workout everyday (Core Cardio and Balance). I have not as I had a few days to make up. I did do that workout today and thought it was also great, kinda mixs it up with everything from the other workouts but at a bit slower pace. I will probably do it 2 more times this week along with some other phase I Insanity videos, then Monday is fit test 3 and MAX Plyo. I guess the workouts move to 60 minutes from 40! Should be interesting.

I feel like I have definitly lost some fat (diet could always be better, but it is about 80% good) and mid section is looking better, the pictures will be the truth though at day 60.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-30-2010, 12:20 PM Reply   
Doug, it isn't bad, but when you try and workout it makes it tough. Normally I have to push pallets around with a pallet jack(manual) and load beer onto the pallets. I did plyometrics(half, that **** was tough) and I'm going to pay for it at work. My shoulder is still kind of sore, but I think it was from when I "bumped" into another pallet of beer that had a case sticking out just far enough while wrapping mine in shrink rap yesterday.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       03-30-2010, 12:29 PM Reply   
I changed up my diet so I am hoping that also helps with the fat loss. I have the p90x cookbook and I am doing some of those meals and then some other meals that I know are healthy. Eating right is definitely the key. I hope I can keep the diet up the whole 90 days.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-05-2010, 7:38 PM Reply   
If anyone is looking for the doorway Chin-Up bar.. please hit me up. I purchased one directly from the P90X website, but never used it because I rigged a different pull-up bar to the rafters in my garage.