Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 9:07 AM Reply   
Frist video I have made in months.... This is Part I of Bad Boys (on the delta). Part II will be following shortly...... Hope you like......

Stef

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=8423
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2003, 9:27 AM Reply   
"Oh no, I DIDN'T!!!!" Did I just see myself on film plugging my nose after a W2W attempt on the skate??? Please tell me that was someone else!!! LOL!

Great job, Stef. Thanks for sharing. When is part 2 coming out??
Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 9:47 AM Reply   
ohhhhh, yes you did:-) I actually have a couple where you are doing the "nose grab"... Nothing wrong with that, I wouldn't want that delta "doo" up my nose either. I just forget to grab it and instead inhale it! YUCK!

Part II will come out tonight...
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-08-2003, 9:48 AM Reply   
great work on the vid. i like the super imposing you had in there.
Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       08-08-2003, 10:13 AM Reply   
Great video Stef!

You and Christie are going to have to make sure you keep making those so I can live vicariously through you guys!
Old    tammy            08-08-2003, 10:36 AM Reply   
Hahahahaha, Christie and Stef, you guys kill me.

Who can out do who with video of the other.... I can't wait till the next video.

Nice job Stef on the video. I enjoyed it, can't wait to show it to Cory....
Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 10:44 AM Reply   
Oh the next one will be one big joke!!! heee:-) I had to produce this one first so people would know that I'm not a complete 80's freak!!!
Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 10:47 AM Reply   
Typhoon, thanks:-)

Patty, get better and come ride:-)

Okay, here's a little teaser to Part II....

BBQ at the Paynes including "pool shark", Christies "Big Foot Adventure" and "tubing adventure at DP"......

Oh and a nice list "toot" from Mikey....

Don't ask!!!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2003, 11:51 AM Reply   
Oh crap...I'm scared...I have no idea what the "Big Foot Adventure" is.....
Old    deltahoosier            08-08-2003, 12:03 PM Reply   
About time you jumped back into Video production. Nice job, Stef.
Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 12:09 PM Reply   
Christie: Ummmmmm, refresher... foot/toes dangling over bindings...... CRASH!!!!

Rod: the next video will include Don Pedro fun:-)
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2003, 12:14 PM Reply   
Stef - Ohhhhhhh!!!

Belmonts + foot mash + riding switch = CRASH

Now I remember! Phewwwwwww!!!!
Old    deltahoosier            08-08-2003, 12:23 PM Reply   
Don't worry Stef...

Just because you did not put 80's music in, we still remember your roots. You will have a chance to strut your stuff on the 16th. I hope you have some good 80's stuff there DJ Stef.

Do we get to see Christie eat it a little harder on the next video? There may be laws on the books about allowing unusual pain and torture to an individual and not trying to stop it!!! :-O)
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-08-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
Nice vid! Great editing.

One thing's for sure, Christie is not afraid to get worked! Those were some entertaining crashes! That's definitely how you progress.

Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-08-2003, 1:15 PM Reply   
Dang it, that was me. Someones been using my laptop!
Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 2:15 PM Reply   
Rod: Thanks, I'm just hoping it will be cool enough to wear my leg warmers next weekend!

Blabel, thanks:-) Christie is fearless, she scares me. She also cracks me up. I don't even have enough "hang time" to grab my noise before I hit the water....
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-08-2003, 2:24 PM Reply   
Stef, how does one grab their "noise"? Just wondering....hahahahaha

I consider it a successful day if I can entertain the boat with at least one really good crash. I must be dyslexic when it comes to wakeboarding because everyone else seem to get excited over landing new tricks!!!
Old    wakelvr            08-08-2003, 2:37 PM Reply   
I'm a lover not a speller.....

okay, I'm off to go ride...
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-08-2003, 3:16 PM Reply   
Great vid, great riding, great music. I like your editing skills. It giving me ideas for some of the video footage I have hanging around. I don't think our group could ever visit you guys though. Do you allow Hyperlite boards on your boats? Looks like it is cwb or you get to stay on the dock..
Maybe they were just on sale or somthing. Keep the vids comming. They are great to watch.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-08-2003, 3:30 PM Reply   
I recognized Wounded Knee for sure. Love his style. Great riding by all.

Christie, was that you attempting the 360 on the skate? try it in the flats. Way to get worked.

Great vid. I miss that place, looks like our lake is closing end of this month. Going to talk to Orwood about a permanent trailer.
Old    wes_the_gimp            08-08-2003, 4:28 PM Reply   
Love it. I cant wait to ride now. Great job!!
Old    wakelvr            08-09-2003, 12:10 AM Reply   
Thanks for the nice comments. These guys are really fun to watch in person....

Old     (woundedknee)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-11-2003, 1:05 PM Reply   
Hey Stef,
thanks for the cameo. Great vid.