Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-20-2011, 7:42 PM Reply   
Hey Guys... I am currently working on totally re-doing my stereo system in my boat. It was a mess to say the least...

My first year with the boat I normally always streamed from pandora via phone or played from the phones music files (cant remember the last time i burned or purchased a CD) and I was doing this via the droids 3.5mm output going directly into the auxilary input on my clarion EQ.

So is there any advantage of having the head unit (besides radio and cd, which i seldom used)??

Am i really losing much signal by going directly to the EQ from the droids 3.5mm audio out? versus going from head units auxilary input, then going to the EQ??

is there a way to get a better signal output from the droid?? like the mini USB, tried to google this with little luck....
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       03-20-2011, 8:21 PM Reply   
My advice is to re-install the head unit and burn one single MP3 with 130+ Ke$ha songs and forget all of the ipod/droid/phone/eq confusion that is bound to come with your revamp.
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-21-2011, 9:30 AM Reply   
If you are redoing it go BT

I just did the same thing and put in the Sony mex bt 5700 and love it. No cable instant pairing and anyone in the boat or on shore at the cove can control it plus the volume.