Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old    alanp            03-24-2008, 5:43 PM Reply   
Post tips, questions and external links here.
Old    alanp            06-13-2010, 7:30 AM Reply   
bumping up
Old     (wakecrzy2000)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-20-2010, 9:47 AM Reply   
I have the same problem as mentioned earlier, I do a twist midway through. I can do tantrums on the tramp but when I get to the water this happens every time.
heres the vid.
Old     (phill1187)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-15-2010, 1:04 PM Reply   
I'm having the EXACT same problem as Mike--I trip and get good pop, but about halfway through I start rotating and by the time I land, the tantrum has become a tantrum to fakie. How do I keep from rotating that extra 180? Or, should I just learn to go with that motion and pass the handle and start trying to stick the tantrum to fakie?
Old     (aces6692)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-29-2010, 10:40 PM Reply   
finally landed my first tantrum today, ive been trying every set for almost the last month, i finally came on here and read some of the tips, after that i got them down in no time!! i was soo stoke when i landed, cut back across and booted a huge poked tailgrab, haha best day of riding in a while.... not to mention there was a boat loaded with hunnies right next to us for both of them haha. thanks for the tips guys!!
Old     (samhanna)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-30-2010, 9:22 AM Reply   
@Mike

Your trying to initate this flip by yourself. You are losing all of the pop of the trick by doing so. At the top of the wake your body should be straight up and down not leaned back as it is in the picture. Try not to look to the left also and to throw your head straight back. If you can get the form down you will have the trick. Just remember to think to take this trick up as high as you can, the flip will come with that. [IMG]C:\Users\samhanna\Desktop\untitled.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by samhanna; 07-30-2010 at 9:27 AM.
Old     (samhanna)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-30-2010, 9:46 AM Reply   
Old     (daniel74)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-04-2010, 5:29 AM Reply   
Hi, I'm trying the tantrum now for several years... had also trouble with the "twist" after some big crashes i stopped for a while and tryed other thinks... now i'm back on my tantrum..after i read and watch allmost everything...i must say that when i "tryed the tantrum on the "rollers"( a double-up and ride on the outside of the wake) ... there was no twist anymore... so my advice after you follow al those steps which are written before try some on a roller make some good ones, and then start again...
good luck!
Old    alanp            07-25-2011, 5:04 PM Reply   
bump