Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2012, 12:48 PM Reply   
I am looking for some regular riders on the Delta (Discovery Bay). Most of the people I like to ride with are rarely available and it is having a negative impact on my riding.

I like to go at least once a weekend (launch around 9:30am) and will typically hit the water for 4-5 hours. Looking for any level of rider - the more drivers we have the better. I leave Mountain View around 7:30am and could meet people at my house as well.

I have a 2008 X-Star that is weighted heavily but the wake could use a little tuning. If you are interested in receiving a text alert for when we are riding PM me your phone number.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       06-04-2012, 4:01 PM Reply   
hey phatboy - id gladly come out with you and help you tune that wake perfectly. You could also just jump in with me, as were usually only 3-4 on my SAN regularly. Im in San Mate0 - so pretty close to you also. Good to meet new, experienced, adult riders.
send me an email @ hmproductions@hotmail.com so we can exchange #'s.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2012, 11:21 PM Reply   
What's up, fellas. Just PM'ed you me contact info.

Cheers,
Alain
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       06-05-2012, 9:36 AM Reply   
I'm down! ill send you a PM.
Old     (cbadchris)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-10-2012, 4:59 PM Reply   
Phatboy,
I am moving to Modesto area from Tennessee in two weeks. I am pretty die hard. Ridden on christmas day with ice on the dock. I have a 2008 SANTE, but would love to make the trek to the delta every weekend for some glass. You are welcome to come ride on whatever lake I figure out down there also. I will be there in around the 30th. PM when you get a chance.

Chris
Old     (fab24hdumans)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-22-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
Hi Phatboy,
I am ready to go ) !!
I have 2 fat sacs (750lbs) if needed but with your boat it should give already some insane wake..
Just PM'ed you me contact info

Cheers,
Paul
Old     (pomp530)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-24-2012, 10:15 AM Reply   
I'm always down to ride. I live in Manteca and can make the drive anytime. Chris let me know when u get to cali and I can show u around a few lakes that I go to in the area!

-Robert
Old     (ffmedic)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-25-2012, 2:59 PM Reply   
What's up, guys. I live in lathrop and drive to disco area to hit the water. Let me know anytime you need a 3rd.

-Mario
Old     (wksk8r)      Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Roseville       07-07-2012, 8:43 PM Reply   
anyone want to ride this week in Sacto area? hit me PM here!!!! or reply to Sacto ad.