Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 26, 2009

Old     (timsown)      Join Date: May 2005       03-26-2009, 5:53 PM Reply   
Just wanted to say thanks to John from waterskis.com for hooking me up with my new wedge sacs. I know there are a couple other places that people on here like to buy sacs from, just wanted to let everyone know that this is another good place. Thanks John.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       03-26-2009, 5:59 PM Reply   
Brines the man!
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-26-2009, 7:51 PM Reply   
Fo sho!
Old    sandvign            03-26-2009, 9:45 PM Reply   
I couldn't agree with you guys more. The guys up there are great and super friendly. I was out in the boat once with John and good thing we had plenty of room cause the women were flocking to us like the salmon of Capistrano.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-27-2009, 5:34 AM Reply   
They are a good proshop. All the MN'ers here have been to the store. Gotta carry the right stuff.

'Cept they wanted $300 to winterize. :-) And they don't demo. Nobodys perfect
Old     (michaelspsp)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-27-2009, 5:46 AM Reply   
bought my x-star ballast system from them. v helpful
Old     (esako)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-27-2009, 9:32 AM Reply   
Midwest always has everything that I need, those guys are awesome. They DO demo a ton of boards and skis. I just went in and they had all sorts of 09 liquid boards, hyperlite boards, byerly and ronix demo boards. They even had a demo surf board and wakekite.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-27-2009, 9:41 AM Reply   
Thanks for the love guys!
We have been working pretty hard the past couple of years to keep expanding. We have been bringing in more and more clothing and other wake stuff.
EMS you are spot on with the Demo program that we run. We have pretty much every pro level board in a demo.

If you guys ever need anything give me a shout!
See you on the water,

John
john@waterskis.com
www.waterskis.com
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-27-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
Sorry I called last year to demo a surfer and was told I could buy it and return it if I didn't like it. Can you tell me more about your demo program John?
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-27-2009, 10:39 AM Reply   
Surfers are new to the demo program this year, you asked and we listened!

ps, I taught John everything he knows, that is why he is so rad.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-27-2009, 10:45 AM Reply   
Mikey,
Yea, we had a lot of people asking for demo surfers. I think its cause its such a new sport and some people just want to try it out. We didnt go too deep into the surfers that we had this year but we do have the Hyperlite Broadcast. (I am working on getting some other boards from a Hyperlite, Liquid, and Phase 5)
The broadcast is one of those boards that does a ton of stuff really well. The demo program is on a day by day cost basis and what ever you put in we take off the price of a hard goods purchase. Its cool cause you wont loose any money.

Corey, I was rad before I met you...

John
www.waterskis.com
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-27-2009, 10:00 PM Reply   
Ya what I typically do is try all the demo boards, and buy my favorite. Just like how I choose a wakeboard. My local shop has not been able to get surfers besides LF and Hyp. We bought a short broadcast last year, and I WON an Inland Surfer 4-skim. Would still love to try a Phase5 or LF Custom (an unlikely demo board i'm sure) or anything else! :-) :-) Thanks guys!

Hey I need a Launch Pad waterbed connector - the site wants almost $10 to ship it UPS, can you guys do it for less with USPS or should I make the drive in? It is like 35 mins for me now. Else I could place a larger order. :-):-)
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-30-2009, 8:05 AM Reply   
Mikey,
I should be able to throw it in them mail for you if you want. You can just give me call and we can get it sorted out and if you need anything else we can figure a way to get the shipping sorted out.

Happy Monday All!
John
www.waterskis.com
763-533-9666