Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-12-2011, 9:17 AM Reply   
FYI - to anyone looking on OIB for boats, there is some d-bag that keeps posting boats using a stolen card. So, if you see a boat that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I can't stand scammer jerk offs.
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       03-12-2011, 9:55 AM Reply   
I saw a lot of fake listings last summer when I was looking for my boat. It was annoying, because occasionally I would find some really awesome deals that were legit but would hesitant about them and the boat would sell before I got to it.. I don't get how they make any money off fake listings. People are really stupid enough to send money for boats sight unseen from shady people who typically don't have a firm grasp of spelling, grammar, etc. and do not want to give a phone number or address?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-12-2011, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, if you see a boat that sounds too good to be true, it probably is
Words to live by whether no matter what it is.
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-13-2011, 3:15 AM Reply   
I've been having fun for days with one of these guys hahahha
Old     (OffTheLip)      Join Date: Mar 2011       03-14-2011, 9:07 PM Reply   
Not just OnlyInboards. This guy jerked me around just long enough to lose another boat deal I was working on. Malibu had no record of the HIN even though he had given me a Boat History report. I checked with Malibu because something didn't seem right (not just the low price) Long story, but it's been reported. Boattrader: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...3-LSV-98167094