Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    mtbmudmachine            11-12-2002, 5:17 PM Reply   
Ok" I know there are some MONSTER stereo set up's out there, Lets see them. I’m not talking about "Your Boat" with a factory kicker sub and a couple of "West Marine" tower speakers mounted to the tower and your Deck pushing 45 X 2. "BIG PIMPIN ONLY” Here is an example

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-13-2002, 7:59 AM Reply   

Grant - Yo buddy the stereo in that Epic was installed at Kustom Car in Santa Rosa, CA.
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       11-13-2002, 8:55 AM Reply   
I wonder how that epic sounds? I would imagine that you might have a hard time hearing the bass because there is no reflection> doesnt everything go up up and away?
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-13-2002, 8:56 AM Reply   
I bet you can hear the bass 5 miles across the water though
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-13-2002, 9:08 AM Reply   

...I've seen the boat around Lake Sonoma a few times as at Lake Berryessa as well. Never heard it but I can only imagine. I guess if ya got the green backs to throw down what the hell. Grant is right, when is "Enough - Enough"?????
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-13-2002, 9:12 AM Reply   
It looks cool, but I hate losing my seating.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-13-2002, 9:20 AM Reply   

Yeah - I would rather have some little HOTTIES in the back than look at subs all day
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-13-2002, 9:24 AM Reply   
The whole purpose of boat tunes are to enjoy with friends. Where do they sit though? What about water getting in the subs on the way back in the boat after boarding?
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-13-2002, 9:28 AM Reply   

Yep - that was the first thing I said when I saw that boat. Not boarder friendly at all. When you say extreme Well hes got it in that thing, I would first get a new boat though
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-13-2002, 10:07 AM Reply   
First off that pic looks like a total photoshop job with the subs. Second, what a idiotoc thing to do to a nice boat. You would have to climb over all the subs in order to get to the platform. Looks like a good boat for a speaker advertisement or promotion but worthless for lake use.
Old    mtbmudmachine            11-13-2002, 11:47 AM Reply   
Andrew. Yea "Photo Shop" I took the photo myself. I work for the "National Enquirer"
And unless my eye saw something different than my camera your theory of "Photo Shop" is out, Hey Captain Conspiracy (aka)"Andrew" do you believe that Alien's built the Pyramid’s also. Look at the post's above people know and have seen this boat on the water,(people clamed to also see and know “ELVIS”) Your profile now that looks like "Photo Shop". One person's Idea of "Idiotic" and one person's Idea or Vision can be different Yes. But don’t be a HATER! That’s like going to a car show and pointing at the show car's and saying they totally messed up that car buy tricking it out! Personally I like seeing unusual and different thing’s. Now put some big subs in you boat and shut up. J/K
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-13-2002, 11:59 AM Reply   

....Hmmmm The boat is Sonoma County Grown there partner. Wow Grant Harsh!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    swass            11-13-2002, 12:05 PM Reply   
What is your vested interest in this boat that caused you to wad your panties over someone's opinion?

I think it's #@!&* asinine, both functionally and aesthetically, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it for lunch.

Old    color_pros            11-13-2002, 12:11 PM Reply   
I see Grants piont.Every time poeple post big huge air, wich people do all the time, or supertrick stereo w/out a budget they scream "photo shop".Quit being a hater.That boat is straight pimp.Andrew if you read you will see that there was a custom step made into the box to get over it and to the swim platform.
Old    mtbmudmachine            11-13-2002, 12:20 PM Reply   
I was "Just Joking". There was no wading please go easy, Pipe Smoker! I guess that's the diffreance between Gen X'ers and Gearatoler's, They just don't Undersatnd!
Old    swass            11-13-2002, 12:30 PM Reply   
Insults are much more effective if you can clearly convey your message. Got Webster's?
Old    jplorenz            11-13-2002, 12:37 PM Reply   
I've seen the boat, heard the sound system and sat in it. It is for real.
Late last June the boat was parked right next to us for a few days up in the Squaw Creek Arm of Lake Shasta.
It puts out an amazing amount of sound. And you can hear the bass, mid-range, highs and everything else from quite a distance.
Plus, the guy who "borrowed" the boat for the week was pretty low key about it.
We (two families with kids) were a bit nervous when this boat comes around the corner into "our" cove with the tunes a blaring... However, it was a good group (with some excellent riders) that were a pleasure to share some water with for a few days.
John L.

Old    color_pros            11-13-2002, 12:42 PM Reply   
wow! were is this going?
Old    color_pros            11-13-2002, 12:43 PM Reply   
If you got some thump post it.Ive got some just no pics but ill get some tonight.
Old     (jdreiser)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2002, 1:28 PM Reply   
I didn't realize there was a vast generational gap between a 33 year old and a 36 year old. Now I'm going to have to figure out what lost generation I belong to.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-13-2002, 3:43 PM Reply   
I personally like that sub setup!

Yea it is not functional, and much energy is lost in the open environment, but being from the competition car audio circles, it is neat to see someone go that far in a boat! I won't say it overwhelm's me, cause I have see far crazier, but it is still neat!

KG
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-13-2002, 4:21 PM Reply   

...The owner of Cartronics in Santa Rosa, CA. well ya should see his set up in his 02 Wakesetter VLX, this guys boat "ROCKS" DVD screen in the dash & in the back of the Drivers seat, gameboy ect... ect.. I will try to get some pics of it when I take my boat there next week.
Old    jumbojoe            11-14-2002, 7:52 AM Reply   
i wish i had a nice stereo in my boat...
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-14-2002, 1:02 PM Reply   
Yowsa I got smacked on this one. It looks like a photoshop pic because of the blurred edges and fuzzy seams. I don't doubt the boat exists either. I bet all the chix like to sit in the back and "feel the rumble" I do like the tower set up. Very clean looking and fits the tower perfect. Reselling on that thing is going to be a bizatch. Maybe P-Diddy will be looking for a wakeboard boat and buy it, but other then that I think they would be hosed.
Old    mtbmudmachine            11-14-2002, 1:11 PM Reply   
Hey Andrew: I hope you weren't offend by my comments I was just joking. (im sorry if I did)
P-diddy Wakeboarding now thats Funny.
Old    big_daddy_ben            11-14-2002, 1:12 PM Reply   
The Woofer setup is awesome; I bet you can really rock on this boat. You probably don't even need to be moving to make a wake. The only problem I see is the tower box. I believe it should be more aerodynamic. I have heard that a flat front box causes a huge draft onto the back seats, which I guess would not really be a problem with this boat. I was wondering if this was true. Does a tower box with a flat front cause a problem with airflow?
Old    jumbojoe            11-14-2002, 2:10 PM Reply   
how do they keep the subs dry?
Old    jumbojoe            11-14-2002, 2:13 PM Reply   
that's some fancy smancy stuff you got there. anybody else have anything even close? i guess you need to own a audio shop to make stuff like that. i wonder how many people you can seat on that boat? does it have balast too?... or is the stereo stuff enough weight.
Old    swass            11-14-2002, 2:19 PM Reply   
Don't be coy, Joe. Post yours!
Old    jumbojoe            11-14-2002, 2:32 PM Reply   
i'm in philly and don't have any picts...or i would. they'll just have to take my word that mine is a sweet setup.

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-14-2002, 9:14 PM Reply   
Anybody have any clue how much ballast that would add to the boat with all the subs, amps, and extra batteries?
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-14-2002, 9:30 PM Reply   

...Joe get off the pot and post your pics, Put your money where your mouth is bro. I have seen alot of boats (Wakeboard boats) & this one is right up there as you would say "PIMPEN"
Old    akman            11-14-2002, 9:34 PM Reply   
The sub set-up that is posted ROCKS, I'm pretty sure it the same one I have seen here in S.D. at San Vicente. The guy that owns it moved down from NorCal. I could hear it loud and clear from over 100 yards away, I remember him saying the subs were water-proofed somehow?? They had 4 guys riding and didn't look like they were having trouble with room inside the boat. I wish I could remember the name of the shop that he said did the work for him, it was on the tower speakers but I can't remember.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-14-2002, 9:44 PM Reply   

..Yo Gramps the boat was purchased here in Nor-Cal North-Bay Boats, Santa Rosa CA. The system was installed by Kustom Car Audio in Santa Rosa, CA. I don't have the # but if ya call info you can get it. I have not seen the boat since Memorial weekend & heard that he had moved out of the area. So I/m sure that is the boat you saw.

Old    oldschool            11-15-2002, 8:53 AM Reply   
The first photos on this post are pathetic. You are so cool.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       11-15-2002, 8:19 PM Reply   
is anybody gonna post pics. just wondering
Old     (tigeal)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-15-2002, 8:25 PM Reply   
do you have a seperate 17kw generator for that system or what? If not does the boat slow down when you fire it off? just wondering
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-15-2002, 8:46 PM Reply   
Well if Gramps is right then my friends heard that boat at San V last month. They said you could FEEL the bass when the boat was 100 yards away. I personally haven't seen it but my friends said it was a Toyota Epic so it sounds (pun intended) like the right boat.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-15-2002, 9:43 PM Reply   
jumbo joe we all know that your system has been the sickest one around in awhile, maybe this guy is finally some competition for you. if all these wakeworlders get together someday you guys can have a bump off to see who has the dopest system. I've heard stories Joe I'm with you and I havent even heard your system.

Old    apexanimal            11-16-2002, 6:54 AM Reply   
maybe it's just me, but ever heard of overkill?
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-16-2002, 10:47 AM Reply   
scott-
I agree with you. I'm all down for putting a sub or two in the boat and having a clean system. But taking the rear seat out to put 8 subs seems a bit much. Probably one of the biggest complaints is having storage/space on the boat and this just adds to the problem. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks pretty cool and very impressed with the install but I'm not sure with the practicality of it. But to each his own.
Old     (faceplant409)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-17-2002, 7:31 PM Reply   
Naaa, I can't post any pics. I only have a "stocker" plus a sub. Someday I'll be cool though!

Oh, BTW I'll take function over fashion any day.
Pat
Old    jumbojoe            11-18-2002, 9:46 AM Reply   
that is some nice glass work. really, if i had pictures...i'd post them, they're all in AZ. plus, my boat only has a back seat where all those subs go.

oh and mike...i already know my boat's system is pimpin...or is that pumpin....so does anyone that has been around to hear it.

slipknot...yeah you're probably right...i think i saw that boat, not at this year's boardstock, but last years. i remember being impressed with the glass work. i didn't get to hear it.

mine is probably overkill too. i wouldn't do it again.

i still have a problem with not having a back seat, but i'm getting old and need someplace to sit while everbody else rides and parties.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-18-2002, 11:19 AM Reply   

....Are you running the same set-up as the Epic??? You said you also removed your back seat?? That guys boat is way to extreme. More of a boat that should be in boat shows. We have our wakesetter pretty hot-rodded up as well. Whar are ya running in yours???
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-18-2002, 12:05 PM Reply   
Anyone ever seen the pics of that guy in nor cal that had a nautique with a custom fiberglass bimini loaded with a 30" sub blowing straight down? That thing was sick!!!!
Old    jumbojoe            11-19-2002, 5:29 AM Reply   
mike
no i'm not running the same setup as him. i was teasing, i have a back seat. i'm running four 12's, and i can sit on my back seats. my bass makes your face tickle the way a funny car does when it runs past you. i'm hitting all of my speakers (four subs, and 12 separates) with about 3,800 watts. all the power is ppi, all the separates are mb quart "Q's", and the subs are jl audio. i'm running four gels, and a top secret 300+ amp alt. you tell me if that's extreme.

yeah i saw that 30" sub (thunderdome?). i think you'd kill the electrical system with one song. that thing was crazy....never heard it though
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       11-19-2002, 7:35 AM Reply   
Thunderdome, which is about a 1999 Air Nautique is owned by an audio shop local to me. He got most everything for free. The shop is Rolling Thunder and they are known around here for doing 10K stereo installs all day long that absulutely bump. One of the stereo designers/planners has gone wakeboarding with me in the past. The shops big thing now though is home theater. Their website http://www.rtaudio.com/ is not up at this time but that is where it can be seen.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-19-2002, 7:56 AM Reply   
Hey Joe - I'm running all MB Quarts in my boat as well, my tower speakers the b-530's are "Q" seriers drivers, & the B-50's are Premiere series drivers. As for my subs 1-JL15W6 under observer and 2-JL8"Micro-sub under drivers side. My power is al JL audio and running about 2400 watts, 3-optima blue tops as well.

Now my question is where idi ya locate the 300amp alternator bro, I'm still running the stock from malibu and was going to take it off and have it re-wound to about 120 amps, Is your after-market alternator marine?????
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-19-2002, 8:05 AM Reply   
I don't understand what you guy's are doing wrong with your systems. Most people know what I'm running, if not check my profile. I have two battery's but only use one. Saying that my system runs perfect with the stock alternator, 1 battery and I have no caps.
Old    mtbmudmachine            11-19-2002, 8:41 AM Reply   
I forgot all about "Thunderdome" That Thing was crazy. Does any one have photo's of that thing.The websight is down and underconstruction! My friend said that Thunderdome, Was on Display at the Cow Palace boat show 4-5 years ago, They turned on the Stereo and The bass shook the inside of the place so bad people started running out because they thought it was a earthquake! Aparently It was beating so hard inside it was shaking all the dust off the hanging lights in side the show. People were pissed off. Ha P.S if you haven't seen it or know what were talking about Thunderdome" was a 99 Air with all PPI amps and a "30" inc Sub woofer set into a fiberglass wooofer box mounted in the tower. It pointed straight down into the boat, It was also at boardstock back when it was at "Shasta"
Old    bigd            11-19-2002, 9:03 AM Reply   
I'm bummed that we're not seeing more photos in this thread. I'd post my stereo but it sucks.
Old    jumbojoe            11-19-2002, 9:06 AM Reply   
phaeton
i'm pretty sure i never said i had a problem with my sound or charging systems. i can pound the beach all day long, as loud as i want, and run home with four fully charged batterys. looks like i'm pushing a bit more current than you, but i could be wrong. sounds like you set your system up correctly. fyi: caps don't help with the charging system.

mike
rewinding your alt would probably be a good place to start. try that first, if it isn't enough, look around on the web for a high-output alt.

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-19-2002, 9:06 AM Reply   

You can run all that power with one - (1) battery????
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-19-2002, 11:38 AM Reply   
That is correct! My system is over 2000 watts and runs perfect off one battery.

I have the second battery just in case. I used it once when we rocked the beach for a few hours with the boat on the trailer.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-19-2002, 12:08 PM Reply   

Amazing - everyone I know with that big of a system is running at least two to three batteries. What are we doing wrong??? Hmmmm I'm getting confused on this
Old    markb            11-19-2002, 12:31 PM Reply   
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but think the # of batteries required depends on how long you run your system with the engine off and has no bearing (other than additional load when charging) on your system with the engine running.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-19-2002, 12:35 PM Reply   
Mine only seems to dip below 12 volts when it hits hard and the heater is on at idle.

When the system was built. I asked the people who helped me at Audio Werks about a bigger alternator and additional battery's. They told me right there and then that I would not have a problem but a second battery would be good insurance.

Maybe where other people ride they use there boat differently than we do.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-19-2002, 1:54 PM Reply   

Well mine does the same as yours with the heater on, Normally when running the boat it seems to stay about 12.5 to 13 volts but when I turn on my dash and running lights everything dumps to about 10.0 The boat is going in On friday to re-figure the problem (Bummer)
Old    mtbmudmachine            11-19-2002, 2:45 PM Reply   
One Battery! And "you can pound the beach all day long" I would like to check that out. "Harrold" Has a Air Nautique with a 1 huge "Golf Cart battery" so anything is possiable. Question??? Are the battery's made by the Stereo company's I.E "Rockford Fosgate", "Tiff" "Lightning Audio" better than Optima's, I heard from One person (wettbox) that they are and they last longer ect.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-19-2002, 3:09 PM Reply   
I never said it would play with the boat OFF all day long.

Grant how is the blender?
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       11-19-2002, 3:44 PM Reply   
I have (2) golf cart batteries> powering 2400 watts and it lasts without being charged for most of a full day on the water. I originally tried to run the batts. to a 180 amp alternator but the alternator would always be pumping out soo much current it would always have my idle running high> trying to charge my batts. up> got tired of that> now I just run the stereo off the batts. alone> then when I get home I put a car batt. charger on them> works great> and no dead boat being towed in because of dead boat batt.

It is possible to power these stereos off of 1 battery> but it all depends on how loud you play the stereo> and if they are high current drawing amps> most cheaper amps are rated (labeled) at 1000 watts and really only put out 100.
Old    mtbmudmachine            11-19-2002, 3:47 PM Reply   
No. Phaeton I was Quoting "Joe boyle" he said he could pound the beach all day long with 1 Battery. Anythng is possiable! You know it's not good to idle you boat like that all day long. I see it all the time at the Delta people running there boat and people swimming at the swim deck of running boat's. The Exaust fume's are so bad for ya they can kill you before you even know it.
I got the blender today It is Awesome
Old    jumbojoe            11-20-2002, 8:01 AM Reply   
grant
i'm running off all four batts during the day when we're at the beach. then when we ride, my alt charges all of them up over 12.5 volts before the end of the day. my alternator puts out 14.5 volts. i can run the stereo for 4 or 5 hours on just my batts. all my amps are voltage regulated, so if the voltage falls below their threashold (which doesn't happen very often unless i'm taking over the party, which i do on occation), i just idle the boat while playing the music really loud. no one is near the rear of the boat when i'm playing dj, and it is idling. i turn my tower speakers towards the beach, and open up my engine hatch (where the subs are). it sounds killer.

harold has a geat idea. i thought about doing that too, but had already invested in the charging system i'm running now.

i think if i did it all over, i'd set it up like phaeton's sytem. sounds like it is worry free.
Old     (shawnmdarnell)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-02-2003, 7:56 PM Reply   
By Scott Babson (kustomkaraudio) on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 8:08 pm:

A friend told us about the thread talking about the Epic that we built. What is not seen is the 9th 12" sub under the drivers dash. The grills for the woofers were machined for us out of 6061 aluminum 1.5" thick and nickle plated. We used a 180 amp alternator and three optimas . The tower consists of 4 MB Quart 8" co-axes bi-amped by a Xtant 604. The boat interior system 3 pair MB Quart RKC 116 6.5 " co-ax and 1 pair MB Quart PSD 213 5" separates cut into the dash, all run by another Xtant 604. The 8 Image Dynamics ID max 12' Subs in tne rear are powered by 2 Xtant 1001,the 9th 12" sub is powered by a Rockford BD500. This boat is REAL, and was fun to build. Any Questions please call Kustom Kar Audio 1.707.527.5000 Thanks Scott}

Old    mtbmudmachine            02-02-2003, 8:48 PM Reply   
It's funny How this Thread ended up. I bet you If woud have waited to post the photos of the Toyota Epic above untill other people posted photos of there Monster Stereo's we would have had alot of photo's It just goes to show you how crazy (good or bad) that thing was, not one other photo in this thread of a Monster Stereo.
Not even the stereo God of wakeworld (Doug Hanson) had anything to say of this thread. We should have said it was 10,000.00 watts of Mcintosh that would have woke him up. There was talk of "JimboJo"s monster stereo but He couldn't produce a cammera, Sounds kinda fishy to me. JimboJo "what Up"
Old    hlboatsnboards            02-02-2003, 9:19 PM Reply   
its nothing compared to the Epic, but it still pounds with 2 W7's...

ok, to be quite honest...just didn't want to have only one system up here! haha!
Old    hlboatsnboards            02-02-2003, 9:32 PM Reply   
Phaeton...hey bud whats goin' on???

I am going to have to take a shot in the dark here, but are your W6's the V2 or not? If not, then those with the W3's really aren't going to pull that much off the battery. They don't require nearly as much steady draw for good sound. The steady draw is where the cap escpecially and another batter would help.

B
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-03-2003, 1:50 AM Reply   
Hey Bill you are correct in your guess.

Grant, after seeing your tower I bow my head and pass the crown.
Old    mtbmudmachine            02-03-2003, 6:10 AM Reply   
Boats N Boards That is a "Trunk of Funk" that thing looks great. Phaeton I would hot potato throw the crown to DOUG HANSON! To quote him "he own's the Baddest Boat System on the Planet" Doug Lets see it! and your Directional power wire!
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       02-03-2003, 7:28 AM Reply   
Grant I think Doug's system is a work in progress never to be completed.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-03-2003, 10:11 AM Reply   
just the beginning of it, started yesterday!!!

KG

Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       02-03-2003, 9:34 PM Reply   
dang this has been going on for ever
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-03-2003, 11:12 PM Reply   
Dang, that's my boat with speakers back there instead of my wife!?!? What's that guys number again? I'll even get some right and left handed wire and batteries with special electrons if I have to.
Old    xtigeman            02-05-2003, 10:46 PM Reply   
Grant:

I have seen and heard Jumbo Joe's system and it is for real. He sub boxes are unreal, and he built the coolest tower speaker box I have seen. His alternator is also a trip and I believe he has a hallon system for it.
Old    mikep            02-06-2003, 10:00 AM Reply   
one word...WHY?
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-06-2003, 12:51 PM Reply   
I believe the answer to Porter would be:

So that one may enjoy the Wakeboard experience all that much more.

KG
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-06-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
i wanna see some pictures of jumbo joe's system!!!! not that i dont beleive it, but i have heard lots about it and never seen it.
Old    jumbojoe            02-06-2003, 1:55 PM Reply   
my boat lives in AZ and that is where my killer stereo is too. i'm stuck living in PA until the forth quarter this year. i have a couple pictures of the boat, but they don't do the stereo system justice. i'll try to dig up some more.
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       02-06-2003, 6:07 PM Reply   
Jumbo Joe> whats up bud? Hey> I had a couple of questions for you> if you dont mind?
Where did you put your 4-12's> in the trunk? What about the batteries? I am planning on setting up a new stereo for a super air nautique> but am limited big time on space.
You have a 300 amp alternator> did you re-wind your stock alternator or did you replace it all together? I was thinking if I were to custom make a bracket> I might be able to install a second alternator> just to power the stereo batteries? Have you ever thought of that? You posted that youre pushing 2400 PPI watts> and it lasts about 4-5 hours at full blast? That is great...exactly what im looking for> I do have the golf cart batts now but the Optimas are no-maintenance> and I think I might go with them next time> do you have the yellow top> or the blue top> which have you found to last longer and which do you like more? Where do you have all 12 components? Do you mean 12 pairs> or 12 speakers total? I know this is long> Sorry about that> Im just trying to get all the new ideas that I can!
Thanks for any help!
Old     (wkerat)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-06-2003, 6:56 PM Reply   
I ran into problem wiht my new VLX in that I cannot find a Coast Guard approved High output alternator that will fit, they all hit the floor. DOes anyone know where i can get some, or get mine rewound?