Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (ncboarderboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-04-2009, 7:40 AM Reply   
thought I would throw it out there. Would be all over that if it was the 139 and i hadnt just bought a slingshot response

http://boardersbestbuy.com/
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-04-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
Wow. Inline product. Dealers have to be stoked.
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-04-2009, 10:03 AM Reply   
shocked they are on BBB already
Old     (mtownrydr)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-04-2009, 11:22 AM Reply   
Anyone know much about this setup...thinking about pullin the trigger. Been on the first ronix one shape want something with a little more speed that is easy to shoot into the flats! Does this board have good pop wake to wake tho??
Old     (company)      Join Date: Mar 2008       08-04-2009, 11:26 AM Reply   
As things wind down into the tail end of this summers buying season, you will most likely begin to see discounting pop up here and there across the industry starting this month...especially since next years buying season is approaching faster than normal for our retailers with Surf Expo being moved up into August...

Thanks for the support everyone!
Co Crew
Old     (mtownrydr)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-04-2009, 11:43 AM Reply   
Hey company is the recruit gonna be in the 2010 lineup since the vandall is getting a new shape??
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-04-2009, 11:58 AM Reply   
Evan ~~ The board has plenty of pop depending on your riding style. I gave it a go and really like the speed as well at the pop off the wake. This is your chance to get a really nice set up for the right price. I usually ride a CWB AB and really like the feel of the Recruite!
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-04-2009, 12:15 PM Reply   
Evan,

Yes the recruit will still be in the line for 2010. But it won't be the same recruit as this year. We have made changes both internally and externally. Hope this helps.

Jaret