Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-18-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
Ive been tryin raleys on my wakeskate lately and im startin to get a feel for em.. im gettin to the point of the "pull" that happens but it seems that it doesnt happen until im almost back to the water. im gettin pretty good height and all but im kinda confused. any tips greatly appreciated..
Old     (jpboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-18-2007, 6:48 PM Reply   
Hey man, if you have access to a trampoline learn it and get the feel for it on there first and then do the wakeskate. Believe me I know, you will take a lot less falls this way, and if you do it this way you will probably get it your first try on the water. Also, on the water you really need to load the line for this trick, if you do it correctly it should take little effort for you to snap your hips behind you and of course your board will follow, and then all you have to do is pull the rope down towards your hips and your body should hinge back into landing position. Another thing, make sure you fully extend your arms when doing the trick, this gives you the pull you need on the rope to get your board back underneath you. Good luck.