Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (skier12)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-07-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
I bought my boat last summer and this stuff came with the boat. I think I have parts from two booms and I'm missing parts to make a complete boom. I have nothing else besides these pieces so I'm trying to figure out what is missing?
Thanks

Upload
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-07-2007, 4:48 PM Reply   
well on the BI boom , the black one, your missing the clamp and the first section. on the other boom which i believe is made by ECI, your missing part of the clamp.
Old     (swab791)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-07-2007, 5:50 PM Reply   
The ALUMINUM / SILVER boom on the left
has the CLAMP On the incorrect way. The clamp
piece goes on to the pylon then there is a PIN that attaches to the boom.

The barefoot international boom on the right
is missing the head piece. That piece can be ordered from Barefoot International by itself

Have fun!!!
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2007, 6:24 PM Reply   
You are missing the pin it looks like the rest of the clamp is there I believe that is an old Spray marine boom. Take this off it is the clamp the goes on your tow bar.

Upload

You are missing several parts for the Bi Boom
Old     (skier12)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-08-2007, 1:55 PM Reply   
Thanks guys, Kevin your exactly right it is an old Spray boom, I just noticed the tag on it. Does the small piece just slide into the larger one and sit like that or is there something else that also holds them together?
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-08-2007, 3:15 PM Reply   
Yes the small parts slides into the larger part. Adjust the cable lenght so it is tight when you are footing. BI had a pin but SPray and most other did not