Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old    walt            11-25-2007, 6:04 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            11-25-2007, 6:07 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            11-25-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            11-25-2007, 6:14 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            11-25-2007, 6:44 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-25-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
Nice pics Walt ya just haft to rub it in our faces for those of us that didn't go. That one pic of Neptunes boat is sick.

(Message edited by twakess on November 25, 2007)
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-25-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Walt,you got some great shots!! Thanks a ton for letting us poach your BBQ all weekend. It was great to meet you and we will look forward to the next time.

BG, you a funny man. Thanks for hooking up the place, it couldn't have been better. Don't ley Ohio get you down, you were hilarious last night.

Evan, definitely good to meet you and talk some shop. Next time we ride.

Billy, I've never had anyone ask me to get in a truck so I could hold their beer while they backed up while shouting "I'm going backwards!!!" Good times man.

Gary, you are the best indoor wiffle ball player ever!

Forrest & I had a ton of fun and to top it all off went to Napa and drank wine for a few hours. Thanks again everyone.
Old    mendo247            11-25-2007, 7:05 PM Reply   
Sweet pics! Looks like everyone had a great time.

What was everyones opinion on the change of venue? Did it work out better?
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-25-2007, 7:18 PM Reply   
Right on LOOKS like everyone had a great time Weather was right on. I OWE ya all some RACER No. 5. Sorry I could not make it up.
Old     (nikki)      Join Date: May 2004       11-25-2007, 8:35 PM Reply   
UGH! WHY OH WHY did i decide to pick up a 36hr shift! Shiyyyiiitttt... Well im just going to have to make sure im there for spring ride REGARDLESS. Im so jealous!
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-25-2007, 9:30 PM Reply   
hey Forrest, whats ur number? or can someone pass it along. I want to see some of those funny pics u got of Spence and I ridin doubles. Great weekend everyone that actually made it out, for the rest of you slackers you all missed out on a great weekend.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-25-2007, 11:13 PM Reply   
damn, I was pretty set on making it up but I had some family had to deal with. I am regretting not making it out.......Im glad you guys had a blast!
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-26-2007, 6:41 AM Reply   
walt where are the tube shots?
Old    walt            11-26-2007, 7:24 AM Reply   

quote:

walt where are the tube shots?

I didn't take any from the tube but I got some good stuff of Chad Lowe from a chase boat.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-26-2007, 7:37 AM Reply   
nice meetin ya heavy and forrest. good times in the c-4 room.

thanks for the pull walt. and those dope night shots of the wiffle ball session.

hey heavy we talked about that all day yesterday...the funniest part ab the whole bed thing was that the 4 of us were layin around still talkin ab how big of a fit brando was ab to throw when ya'll got back...i wish we could got that on video...

(Message edited by romes on November 26, 2007)
Old    walt            11-26-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
How about BG's D-up off the cigarette boats wake ?
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-26-2007, 7:55 AM Reply   
large sums it up...good times
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       11-26-2007, 7:56 AM Reply   
OH man what a great weekend, I had a great time and now have muscles hurting that I have not used in 10 years. Wiffle ball kicks your arse. Sorry Stephan that you had to become collateral damage but when Joel tried to bring the heat I had to knock that shiat back into the kitchen (literally).

The new site worked pretty well, but I almost got kicked out Saturday morning for being a little loud on Friday night. And to think I didn't even blow anything up this trip. Some times people get a little up tight. I can't thank everyone enough for coming up and making it another great party and fun times on the water. Walt you are the man for keeping it going. I can't wait for next year.

Forest and Stephan you are now obligated to come back up and attend the rest of the 08 events. You have been invited officially, any others from SO Cal wanting to join the fun you just have to get beat with a wiffle ball bat and be Billy's beer bitch and then you’re like family .
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-26-2007, 8:03 AM Reply   
Glad you guys had a great weekend. Looks like another great event!

Grrrrr...
I am very sad we did not make it, especially after seeing all the pics of many of my favorite Wakeworld people!

"Next Year" we are in I swear!(unless of course there is snow in the mountains)hehe.

Keep the photos coming, I am jealously enjoying the trip through them!
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       11-26-2007, 8:49 AM Reply   
LOL Never again!!! Caption Morgan is off my list of drinks!!!

Good times for sure!!! I had a blast!! It was great to hang out with every one agian!! Gary's drinks were no joke!! I don't even know what I was drinking but they did the trick!!

Heavy & Forest, It was great meeting you guys!! Next time we need to take a set. We need to set something up for sure.

Evan, " for the riding... It doesn't get much better. Butter water, warm air. So nice to get a late season ride in"

Butter water, Yes! Warm air?? Not so much!! Atleast not between 6:30 and 10:00 am! Trunks, no drysuit with just a F-18 top on, with air temps in the 30's!! I get cold just thinking about it!! My hands hurt so bad!! Doing grabs felt like the skin was getting ripped off!! Hope Spence got some good stuff!! Always fun drinking with you guys!!!

Walt, Always a good time!! Thanks for the pull. I was not ready for that Dub to be that big!! I would have done something cool off it! Not just a Tail grab to face slap!

Gary and Stacy, Great time!! Can't wait to hangout with you guys again! Thanks for the great meal!! It hit the spot!!

Ohio, Good times bro! I will call you in a bit about the house! Peace son!!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-26-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
Looks like fun. I wish I would have gone with you guys. Then maybe I wouldn't have a wadded up dirt bike, some smashed ribbs, a jacked up knee, shoulder, and arm.
Old     (domin8)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-26-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
Big Thanks to Gary and Stacy for the good times and crazy drinks. Nice RV party zone with Darrel and Thomas joinin in with that blender.

Thanks to Walt for gettin this deal together, it was a fun time for sure. Good to meet so many peeps and get some quality boat time this time of year.
Old     (fevans)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-26-2007, 11:33 AM Reply   
Hey T-Day crew-
Fantastic time this weekend meeting everyone and making friends. I got a few good pics, but I'll have to post them up later tonight (complete with one very special Brody/Spencer cupcaking shot!) HaHa.
Old     (fevans)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-26-2007, 3:01 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (fevans)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-26-2007, 3:03 PM Reply   
UploadBigHeavy
UploadChad Lowe
UploadBrodie

(Message edited by fevans on November 26, 2007)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-26-2007, 3:08 PM Reply   
Nice shots Forrest. But,I want to know how you guys got Chad in that cold ass water?
Old     (fevans)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-26-2007, 3:08 PM Reply   
And the one you were all waiting for...
Upload
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-26-2007, 3:19 PM Reply   
Haha Spence looks way too excited. That was the funniest thing ever.

Forrest, I am impressed man. You take some good shots! And your navigational skills aren't too shabby either.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-26-2007, 3:28 PM Reply   
first off nice shots forrest, nice touch with the background on the cupcake shot...

second, forrest heavy....how'd the whole wine tasting before 4hr drive home thing go?

and third, when you guys bringin yourselves up for a weekend on the island and some shootin on the D?
Old     (fevans)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-26-2007, 3:42 PM Reply   
You should have seen some of the accidents we got stuck behind. A big rig destroyed a little white sedan, then an overturned SUV in the center divider.

I'm down for an island weekend/photo shoot anytime. But only if BG gets somewhere to sleep. We don't want another feet stomping incident. haha
Old     (fevans)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-26-2007, 3:45 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       11-26-2007, 3:54 PM Reply   
hahahahaha as Cartman would say "I hate you guys"
Old    walt            11-26-2007, 5:17 PM Reply   
Great shots Forrest !
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-27-2007, 9:02 AM Reply   
i know that was after he stomped his feet and slammed his wallet on the ground...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's all love bg. like biggs says if we didnt like you we wouldn't give you edited by romes on November 27, 2007)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-27-2007, 12:17 PM Reply   
Damn B, you seriously slept like that?
Old    walt            11-27-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-27-2007, 12:39 PM Reply   
Damn, who is that with the sick massively fricken poked out stylish Stalefish
Old    walt            11-27-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   

quote:

Damn, who is that with the sick massively fricken poked out stylish Stalefish

Chad Lowe.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   
Chad Lowe, J-rod I can sit and watch him ride for hours.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-27-2007, 1:27 PM Reply   
Looks like you boys had some fun, wish I could have made it up that way.
Old    walt            12-01-2007, 7:33 AM Reply   
Check out these shots of Chad from Spencer on Alliancewake.com. http://alliancewake.com/article_details.php?id=3355