Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-17-2004, 4:16 PM Reply   
So my good 'ol Pro suctions LS' are ripping so i'm lookin for new bindings. I really love the rear lace-up, but then again I've only had the chance to ride those and some 2001 belmonts. The Belmonts made my feet cramp, so I'm not so sure about the front lace. I'm in nebraska so the chance to demo bindings is non-existent. I'm looking at LF Exo's, Transit's, CWB Zues', and maybe the parks'. Let me know everybody's thoughts, Thanks Alot!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-17-2004, 4:47 PM Reply   
I rode the Zeus' all last season & just got my new 2005's the other day. They are by far my favorite bindings! The dual front lace system is nice becuase you can tighten them independantly depending on your preference. You should check out the new ones, the hardware is much cooler, the plate has been made better & the footbed is extra thick!!
Old    walt            09-17-2004, 4:59 PM Reply   
Stephen, Do You have a pic of the 05's
Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       09-17-2004, 5:06 PM Reply   
What size are your feet? I got a pair of virtually new 04 Zeus' in an XL. Email me They are the best bindings out of that group you listed.
Old    walt            09-17-2004, 5:12 PM Reply   
Mark, How much ?
Old    edward            09-17-2004, 5:44 PM Reply   
i just got 04 parks. i love them. they have great heel hold down because of the option 2 strap but still really moveable so i can poke out those sweet stalefish. footbed is crazy too off the double up in the flats is still like landing on a pillow. highly recommend them especially since you can get a good deal on the 04's right now plus i like the look of them way better than the 05 parks
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-17-2004, 5:51 PM Reply   
Walt,
Here's a link to a group of pics that show the '05 Zeus as well as the '05 Absolute. Scroll towards the bottom and look for the black bindings pics. Ordering my '05 Absolute real soon! Got my eye out for some Zeus'...possibly.

Later!

http://www.wakeworld.com/Galleries/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=206

(Message edited by phat in cincy on September 17, 2004)

(Message edited by phat in cincy on September 17, 2004)
Old    wakeboardnebra            09-17-2004, 6:48 PM Reply   
darin try wakeboardnebraska.com to demo bindings ronnie the guy who runs it is is a hyperlite dealer and has a grage full of bindings and a 2004 x-2 to demo them behind lives on woodcliff in fremont
Old    walt            09-17-2004, 6:57 PM Reply   
Paul,Thanks....The 05's look sick !
Old    howie            09-17-2004, 10:08 PM Reply   
HEy man I have the highback and just switched to parks 04 love them, also riden the cwb feel nice but they make me bend my knees to much love the fit very snug, my buddy i ride with loves his tran's though so there is my two cents.
Old    wakejump            09-18-2004, 1:31 AM Reply   
i use the 3060