Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       09-07-2012, 1:38 PM Reply   
Just saw a few pictures posted in Instagram showing the new X-10 with weird looking love child to the ZFT4 and Power Tower. Replaced the rubber shocks with...... more billet.
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       09-07-2012, 1:44 PM Reply   
Shot I meant to attach.. I can't get the one off Insta but here's one from FB.
Attached Images

Old     (jrw160)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-07-2012, 1:47 PM Reply   
Pretty sure that's the power tower with the new hydraulic actuators
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       09-07-2012, 1:49 PM Reply   
I saw a funny angle of it at first so my reaction was different. Did they add braces up top as well?
Old     (jrw160)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-07-2012, 1:51 PM Reply   
Yeah, they added braces too. I think they are going back and retrofitting all of the old ones as well.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-07-2012, 2:03 PM Reply   
Holy hell that monstrosity is horrible looking. The world is going to run out of aluminum if Mastercraft doesn't get a grip soon. Looks like a good way to ruin a really nice boat. Those new X10's would be sick with a regular tower. Sbend, G3, old mastercraft tower, etc..
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-07-2012, 2:15 PM Reply   
I have to agree not attractive at all. Looks like something built in the garage, then kept getting added on to.
Old     (cboom12)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-07-2012, 2:20 PM Reply   
Sounds like I'm in the minority but I actually like the power tower. Especially compared to the standard MC tower. Of course there is the reliability issue and I would be phenomenally pissed if my 15k tower crapped out on me. So that being said I would most likely not buy one.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-07-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
It really does keep getting uglier and uglier. Boat looks awesome but the tower needs a fresh start IMPO.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-07-2012, 2:40 PM Reply   
That thing is hideous not to mention it is 27% of the cost of a new Moomba.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-07-2012, 2:42 PM Reply   
For the love of God MC get you shizz together with these towers. That thing looks like some sort of goofy robot with short arms. Seriously how does this get passed through by the powers that be? "Just keep strapping crap to it until its stable. I don't give a ***** if they payed $150K for their boat, we're not retooling a proper functioning good looking tower. Call it the Johnny 5 and sell it for $15,000."
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-07-2012, 3:45 PM Reply   
The show scaffolding they have around the boat is a hint to what the 2014 towers look like. I hear it's going to pivot and have a motor on top so you and another Mastercraft friend can turn their boats into a System 2.0. The tower is only going to cost $72k more and it will be powered off the new 10.4L engine. The plus side is it will burn slightly less fuel than running it with the factory 8000lb ballast.

Mastercraft 2014 - More than meets the eye.

PS - Somebody needs to photoshop that. I don't have those skills, lol
Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-07-2012, 5:38 PM Reply   
Anyone notice how big that swim platform is?
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-07-2012, 5:42 PM Reply   
Actually thats the patio option!!!
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-07-2012, 10:39 PM Reply   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's the best looking tower MC currently offers. At least it has the size and scale to match the boat. Their other towers look like dry cleaning hangers... way undersized for the bigger boats.

Also, I see the value of a power tower since I have to raise and lower the tower every time I go in and out of my garage. This is a PITA on my G3 tower because it requires two people, e.g. I brace the tower upright while my wife unscrews the knobs, then once inside I raise the tower up whle my wife screws the knobs back in. It gets old fast. Also, I'm hosed if I want to get the boat out and ready when nobody is home to help me.

Last edited by ixfe; 09-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old     (pennery)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-08-2012, 7:50 AM Reply   
What are the specs of the x-10? It sure looks like an x-30... I am getting confused with all of these "X's"
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-08-2012, 8:32 AM Reply   
Its a smaller version of the x30, 21 ft or so, and supposedly meant to replace the x15. I have also read on TeamTalk that this can be considered a modern day X1 as well, but who knows. Sharp boat, ridiculous tower...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-08-2012, 8:38 AM Reply   
The amount of design that go's into somthing like that is pretty amazing.
My 2c is that I wish it didn't look so chunky/heavy. Kinda looks like the under side of a bridge. Not a wakeboard tower. Any one have any Idea what this tower option costs?? My guess is it's a 7-10 grand up charge
Old     (jrw160)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-08-2012, 12:46 PM Reply   
From what I've heard, the power tower is a $13K-$15k option

Last edited by jrw160; 09-08-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-09-2012, 11:43 AM Reply   
mastercraft doesnt build there towers in house at the factory....If im not mist
Old     (jasonba1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-09-2012, 11:44 AM Reply   
sorry cant type on this phone if im not mistaken they are built in chicago
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-09-2012, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
sorry cant type on this phone if im not mistaken they are built in chicago
Made right here

https://plus.google.com/114806736910...ut?gl=us&hl=en
Old     (bjames)      Join Date: May 2012       09-11-2012, 2:22 PM Reply   
I have the power tower on our X25 and it get tons of compliments. When lowering/raising the tower at the launch, people stop and watch it. Also its nice that the factory cover covers the tower (folded down) and keeps the tower clean and bug free when trailering.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-11-2012, 2:28 PM Reply   
"Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, looks good on you though" -Al Czervick
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-14-2012, 11:18 AM Reply   
i like it
Old     (augie_09)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-14-2012, 1:28 PM Reply   
CAN I SEX IT?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-14-2012, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemac View Post
i like it
Cmon Bruce, I know it is hard to look past the functional part of it since you have to put your tower down every time you put your boat in the garage, but you can't actually like the look of that tower.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-14-2012, 1:48 PM Reply   
honestly, it has really grown on me and i think it looks pretty sweet on that new X-10. i'm anxious to see/hear more details on that boat. i'm sure i can't afford it, but i really like what i've seen so far.

ZFT4, errr not so much. i don't think that ZFT5P tower looks good on every X-boat in their line up though and i understand why so many people are bagging on it. that boat there though, i can see myself in--with the patio option of course.
Old     (Bill_Dad)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-18-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
hey brucemac im with you I like the tower on the boat, its functional, and it looks good!!!!!!! One of its best features is the fact you can raise and lower it with the push of a button, and as bjames said the boat cover fits completely over the tower when down so you dont have to worry about getting it dirty or covered in bugs whilst towing the boat. You dont need 2 people to help lower it. I guess the only down side is it is expensive, the plus side for mc is that everyone talks about it, whether they love it or hate it. !!!!!!!
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-19-2012, 7:26 AM Reply   
The power tower is the best looking/functioning tower that MC has to offer. When we ordered our X45, we got it with the power tower and I’m sure glad we did. It simply looks great and is really sturdy. We take our boat in the bay a lot and it can get pretty rough and that tower never rattles or shakes. What I like about is that when you tow the boat you have to put the tower down which protects the tower from bugs and other road debris not to mention that it sits lower while towing. The other feature that is great about the tower is that the boat cover fits right over the tower with my speakers and boards racks and is protected from the elements in the air and kept clean. The new towers for '13 have the hydraulic actuators. I have a '12 and MC is offering a retro fit to replace what is there now with the new hydraulic system I am just waiting until it gets cold and I can’t use the boat to get the job done. I have not had one problem with my tower as I raise and lower it every weekend when I use the boat. I have a feeling you will start seeing more companies starting to go that route.

I don’t understand why WakeWorld hates on MC so much. All you have write in a Post is something with MC and ppl automatically start bash it no matter what it is. I don’t have any problem with other companies. I have had two Malibu’s previous to this boat and never had any problems what so ever with the boats. Every company has their own unique style and way they build their boats. We choose MC because the boat fit what we were looking for in a boat and trust me we test drove a lot of different boats and there are a lot of great boats out there.
Attached Images

Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-19-2012, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
The power tower is the best looking/functioning tower that MC has to offer. When we ordered our X45, we got it with the power tower and I’m sure glad we did. It simply looks great and is really sturdy.
You keep commenting on looks, that's very subjective; personally I think it looks out of scale with almost any boat its on. A complete waste of billet aluminum, unless your pulling barges with it. I guess that's just Mastercraft though; my buddies and me laugh about the engineering and tolerances that need to be hit on my MC tower just so the thing can bolt together right. It seems they like to over-complicate what doesn't need to be.

Quote:
We take our boat in the bay a lot and it can get pretty rough and that tower never rattles or shakes. What I like about is that when you tow the boat you have to put the tower down which protects the tower from bugs and other road debris not to mention that it sits lower while towing. The other feature that is great about the tower is that the boat cover fits right over the tower with my speakers and boards racks and is protected from the elements in the air and kept clean.
There are plenty of sturdy towers out there, but the ability to trailer with it down with the boat cover on is very nice.

Quote:
The new towers for '13 have the hydraulic actuators. I have a '12 and MC is offering a retro fit to replace what is there now with the new hydraulic system I am just waiting until it gets cold and I can’t use the boat to get the job done. I have not had one problem with my tower as I raise and lower it every weekend when I use the boat. I have a feeling you will start seeing more companies starting to go that route.
I think this is part of the issue. Why are they retro fitting? Because there were problems, right? For as much as the power tower costs, I would have hoped MC had done enough R&D to not have to redo them. It seems consistent though, always changing something or adding braces to fix old designs. For the money, something like a tower should be bullet proof. (In all fairness, Nautique has had some issues as well; weld failures on the original fct, rattles and braces on the 2011s, etc)

Quote:
I don’t understand why WakeWorld hates on MC so much. All you have write in a Post is something with MC and ppl automatically start bash it no matter what it is. I don’t have any problem with other companies. I have had two Malibu’s previous to this boat and never had any problems what so ever with the boats. Every company has their own unique style and way they build their boats. We choose MC because the boat fit what we were looking for in a boat and trust me we test drove a lot of different boats and there are a lot of great boats out there.
Other than comments about price and the towers, I really don't see Mastercraft bashing. I wouldn't let it bother you, as long as you like your boat that's all that matters.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-19-2012, 7:56 AM Reply   
That ^^^^ is pretty sick. It would be pretty nice to just hit a switch and drop the tower to put the cover on for towing, house boating, or for protection from bad weather.
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-19-2012, 8:26 AM Reply   
to me the tower looks ok on the bigger boats like the one above, but on the X10 it looks a bit big and clunky.

Towing with it covered is a big plus IMO
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-19-2012, 8:36 AM Reply   
I think most people like the function of the tower. The problem is the looks which are completely subjective but I am pretty confident most woudl say it isn't a good lookign tower. The other problem is Mastercraft continuely puts out towers that need bandaids to keep from shakign like crazy or they need to keep updating things because they way they implemented it breaks. How many different version of the power tower have their been since they came out a couple years ago? 3 or 4? They need to make their engineers actually go out will people and see how brutal people are on their boats than go back and design something that is functional, looks decent and will stand up to the pounding boats take.
Old     (TheWoons)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-19-2012, 9:02 AM Reply   
Always people hating on MC on here. Only one person in this thread owns a MC with a power tower and he loves it. I own one and we love it too. People are always judgmental when they don't have something and either can't afford it or have never seen one in person. The Power tower is awesome and the functionality makes it very easy to use. It's a badass piece of aluminum and isn't a cheesy round tubing tower or ugly odd shaped tower like Tige's and Centurions And just to clear up the facts it was an $8000 option until 2013 where it is now a $12,100 option.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-19-2012, 9:02 AM Reply   
As far as looks go,the power tower is the best looking tower in the MC line up espically when the bimini is involved. The bimini setup on the other towers are strange and uses alot more poles than the power tower which I never understood why.

Being an owner of the power tower I have never had any issues with this tower. I use it alot and take it in a lot of rough water and I think its just at sturdy if not sturdier than the Titan 4 pt tower I had on my VLX. My tower takes alot of abuse and has worked flawlessly. I dont see a problem with them coming up with a new system and allowing me to get the updated version for free and braces to make it even sturdier that it already was. When you get a chance to be around this tower alot then you realize how nice it really is. Pictures and being up close to the tower are two different things.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-19-2012, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWoons View Post
The Power tower is awesome and the functionality makes it very easy to use. It's a badass piece of aluminum and isn't a cheesy round tubing tower or ugly odd shaped tower like Tige's and Centurions And just to clear up the facts it was an $8000 option until 2013 where it is now a $12,100 option.
Couldnt agree more none of these guys that are bashing it even own a power tower and they are the first to critize. Since im getting the retro fit done for free, I dont have to pay for the increse in price. Glad I got the tower in 2012.
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-19-2012, 9:10 AM Reply   
I agree your asking how something looks. So your going to get opinions. They are not really bashing. Just stating in their opinion what they think about the tower.
I do like the fact that the cover goes over it while folded. Thats a huge plus. Dave you have a verey sexy boat but the best pic of it is with the tower covered IMPO. You boat looks great IMPO but the tower and bimini look like hell IMPO. But like you said you like it it fit your needs and thats all that really matters. But this thread was about the mods made to the tower and what people thought about it. And peopel are just giving their opinions.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-19-2012, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
A People are always judgmental when they don't have something and either can't afford it or have never seen one in person. The Power tower is awesome and the functionality makes it very easy to use. It's a badass piece of aluminum and isn't a cheesy round tubing tower or ugly odd shaped tower like Tige's and Centurions And just to clear up the facts it was an $8000 option until 2013 where it is now a $12,100 option.
Quality attitude there. Oh gee, I wonder why people rag on Mastercraft...

Quote:
Couldnt agree more none of these guys that are bashing it even own a power tower and they are the first to critize. Since im getting the retro fit done for free, I dont have to pay for the increse in price. Glad I got the tower in 2012.
So let me get this straight, only people that own one can have an opinion? I guess that is one way to look at it, because of Mastercraft's mess-up you get the newer version without their yearly price increase...

Last edited by MattieK27; 09-19-2012 at 9:18 AM.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-19-2012, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
The Power tower is awesome and the functionality makes it very easy to use. It's a badass piece of aluminum and isn't a cheesy round tubing tower or ugly odd shaped tower like Tige's and Centurions And just to clear up the facts it was an $8000 option until 2013 where it is now a $12,100 option.
Hey at least my ugly tower doesn't shake or creak... Or even need braces of any kind, and it hasn't been recalled in the history of ever... Sure as sh*t didn't cost 12,000 either. And hey even with 4 wet sounds HLCDs and board racks I can lower it on my own...

MC keeps putting bandages on their towers. The only tower that doesn't creek was off the previous generation x star which was beefier than what the put on the other boats if I'm not mistaken.
Old     (TheWoons)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-19-2012, 10:10 AM Reply   
You are definitely mistaken. I had TWO brand new X-Stars 09 and 10' and the four point towers on those shook MORE than my new power tower and my power tower doesn't have the updated braces. Our boat has no creaking or shaking issues at all.

Point being proven again that people spout off without having any first hand experience.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-19-2012, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
So let me get this straight, only people that own one can have an opinion? I guess that is one way to look at it, because of Mastercraft's mess-up you get the newer version without their yearly price increase...
I never said you cant have an opinion but falsely stating things about a tower that you havent owned, used or been around and you are just critizing because of looks is two different things. I really dont need the retro fit, but if there going to give it to me I might as well take let them install it. Like I have said before, this is a great tower that is sturdier than my other 4pt towers I had previously owned. I have put 75 hours on this boat so far with no problem with the tower what so ever.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-19-2012, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Hey at least my ugly tower doesn't shake or creak... Or even need braces of any kind, and it hasn't been recalled in the history of ever... Sure as sh*t didn't cost 12,000 either. And hey even with 4 wet sounds HLCDs and board racks I can lower it on my own...

MC keeps putting bandages on their towers. The only tower that doesn't creek was off the previous generation x star which was beefier than what the put on the other boats if I'm not mistaken.
How do you know the tower shakes, creaks or even needs braces if you dont even have one??
I have 4 wetsounds on my tower and boards racks as well and yet nothing rattles or shakes in 2ft chop. please let me know where you get this??
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-19-2012, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kko13 View Post
. Dave you have a verey sexy boat but the best pic of it is with the tower covered IMPO.
I bet you will like this one I just found. The cover makes all the difference in the world with the tower down. Since the tower is in the cockpit it acts as a pole for the cover and the water never getting in puddles therefore the inside of the boat stays really dry. I had the boat outside during hurricane Issac and the inside was completey dry.
Attached Images

Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-19-2012, 10:41 AM Reply   
Dave its pretty simple, I have a crew with MCs they're nice boats, but their towers are generally sub par. I ride behind a 2010, 2011, and 2012 x25. 2007 x star and 2007 x-15. They all have tower shakes and creaks with te exclusion of the x star the worst being the 2010 and 2011 x-25. Not to mention getting your dome racked everytime I get in from riding the 2012....

Anyways, they bandaged their old tower, they bandaged their new towers.

Last edited by simplej; 09-19-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-19-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I never said you cant have an opinion but falsely stating things about a tower that you havent owned, used or been around and you are just critizing because of looks is two different things. I really dont need the retro fit, but if there going to give it to me I might as well take let them install it. Like I have said before, this is a great tower that is sturdier than my other 4pt towers I had previously owned. I have put 75 hours on this boat so far with no problem with the tower what so ever.
I don't remember doing any of those things. I do however remember spending time on boats with the power tower. Who is making false claims now?

Like I said before, why is there a retrofit if there were no issues? Or perhaps since we all can't afford the powertower, we should all stop questioning it. For 8k+, I would hope it's sturdier than your previous towers.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-19-2012, 2:09 PM Reply   
Matt, it's $12K.

way to go Brett!

ha ha!

Old     (MICAH_HARPER)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-19-2012, 2:25 PM Reply   
its a great idea and probably functions great.....but i think they just look horrible....IMO....but hey....different strokes for different folks
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-19-2012, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemac View Post
Matt, it's $12K.

way to go Brett!

ha ha!

It was 8k when he bought it, but yea 12k now. Just think, that's a decent down payment on a 60k boat...
Old    9Drozd            09-19-2012, 3:09 PM Reply   
So let me get my bearings here. You have to own something to have an opinion about it. That's the only way you can have a opinion of something. Grow up and get with the rest of the world. You MC owners have to justify your purchase some how I guess. You get what you pay for right? I've never heard of a Ferrari going back for extra rear wing supports to prevent the wing from falling off. Take your owner goggles off for a few hours.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-19-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Except for the wheel arch glue catching fire on the 458...
Old     (snork)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-19-2012, 4:33 PM Reply   
David your X45 is bigger than your house
Old     (kko13)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-19-2012, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Always people hating on MC on here. Only one person in this thread owns a MC with a power tower and he loves it. I own one and we love it too. People are always judgmental when they don't have something and either can't afford it or have never seen one in person. The Power tower is awesome and the functionality makes it very easy to use. It's a badass piece of aluminum and isn't a cheesy round tubing tower or ugly odd shaped tower like Tige's and Centurions And just to clear up the facts it was an $8000 option until 2013 where it is now a $12,100 option.
Just because I cant afford it will not change the fact that it is the WORST looking tower in the wakeboat market IMPO.And yes I have seen on in person. Its uglier in person! And the "fact" that it cost 8k when you bought and now is 12k is great..I love it when they break it off in pompous clowns like you!
To call Tiges alpha Z ugly and odd shaped when you own a boat with the power tower!!! I will quote Larry The Cable Guy" Thats funny right there!!"
Seriously though... I am glad you enjoy your tower....but please dont try and convince the rest of us its all that when we can clearly see its not. Thanx
Old     (pc_sledge)      Join Date: Jan 2006       09-20-2012, 5:23 AM Reply   
I think the power tower is the best looking tower i've ever seen, funny how so many people hate it. Different strokes for different folks.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-20-2012, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pc_sledge View Post
I think the power tower is the best looking tower i've ever seen, funny how so many people hate it. Different strokes for different folks.
I think it is more funny the only people that like it are Mastercraft owners; I might be the only one that isn't a fan...
Old    DustyL            09-20-2012, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Drozd View Post
So let me get my bearings here. You have to own something to have an opinion about it. That's the only way you can have a opinion of something. Grow up and get with the rest of the world. You MC owners have to justify your purchase some how I guess. You get what you pay for right? I've never heard of a Ferrari going back for extra rear wing supports to prevent the wing from falling off. Take your owner goggles off for a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
I think it is more funny the only people that like it are Mastercraft owners; I might be the only one that isn't a fan...
Your statement is true... only because I have never heard someon say "Wow that tower is ugly! I'm going to buy it haha. I hope everyone who has actually purchased the tower in fact likes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Drozd View Post
Same argument of a Ford owner hating on Chevy's when he has never owned one. More credibility to the guy who actually owns one as far as if it performs well. Everyone else should have there own opinion on looks though. Whether it is rational to spend $12k for the upgraded tower is up to the guy buying it. Nothing is perfect, but it's good Mastercraft is making the effort to add the supports to those who have the old power towers. It's tough to get some companies to even warranty items these days.
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-20-2012, 4:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyL View Post
Your statement is true... only because I have never heard someon say "Wow that tower is ugly! I'm going to buy it haha. I hope everyone who has actually purchased the tower in fact likes it.
Not quite. Not every Mastercraft owner supporting this thing has the powertower...