Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 08, 2008

Old     (midwesttex)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-06-2008, 5:22 AM Reply   
Has anyone ever used Rain-x on their boat? A friend of mine is thinking that it would help keep waterspots, etc off and make cleaning the boat up at the end of the day that much easier.
Old     (nathan1pure)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-06-2008, 6:20 AM Reply   
I only use it on my windows. Not sure about the rest. Reason why I like it is because it will not eat at your seats if some happens to be sprayed on them.
Old     (rson)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-06-2008, 8:12 AM Reply   
Don't waste your time, however, Starbrite polish with Teflon would be a better fit.

The spots won't stick.
Old     (midwesttex)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-06-2008, 8:32 AM Reply   
I just got the Babes bucket, so I am going to start giving that a try. Just curious on the Rain-X.
Old     (jhgsupra)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-06-2008, 10:16 AM Reply   
Where do you get the Babes? I've seen several references to it on WW but haven't stumbled across it anywhere other than on line.
Old     (midwesttex)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-06-2008, 10:31 AM Reply   
We got it online. I know they have a dealer locator on their website. http://babesboats.com/
Old     (nathan1pure)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-06-2008, 10:31 AM Reply   
I love Babes. That is what I use on my boat. I spray on after each session. You will never have to wax again. Or at least I have not had to. You can get it directly from their website. Buy it by the gallon. A lot less expensive. I think you can get it from West Marine, Barts Watersports, and maybe Overtons.
Old     (tp83)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-06-2008, 4:43 PM Reply   
i use babes spot solver and boat bright and the boat turns out great. rain x works great on window and thats about it.

(Message edited by TP83 on June 06, 2008)