Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (992envy)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-10-2012, 1:13 PM Reply   
I have a 2009 Mastercraft x star that I need mechanical repair done. I'm not sold on Nor Cal Mastercraft in Pleasenton, maybe I'm wrong. Where would be the best place to have large service/ mechanical repair done? I've done searches and it seems like people reccomened Liquid Wrenches? I need V drive and tranny work and would like to have a place to constantly take the boat without worry.

Thanks
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-10-2012, 2:18 PM Reply   
Try Topside Marine in San Jose
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-10-2012, 7:33 PM Reply   
Glen at Pleasure Boats in San Jose on Kruse Dr.
Old    Hydrodynetahoe            09-10-2012, 9:28 PM Reply   
try Ace Marine in petaluma they are the best
Old     (992envy)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-11-2012, 12:31 AM Reply   
Has anyone had major work done by Sac Mastercraft? I like how Pleasure boats is Indmar trained and certified. I'm close to Ace but they have done a couple things I have not liked.

Thanks Guys
Old     (brianl)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-11-2012, 3:04 PM Reply   
Lance hands down, West Coast Offshore in Fremont (located by the old Nummi plant). Kevin is the owner, great dude and takes pride. His number is 510-445-1047. Good Luck. There are two baot repair places at this building, DO NOT go to the place facing the old Nummi plant
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-11-2012, 3:18 PM Reply   
Would not trust anyone but Glen at Pleasure Boat Specialties in San Jose, met him 6 years and 2 boats ago. BEST, most Honest Mechanic I know, it's in his blood, 2 generation marine mechanic and he's up on all the latest boat system tech as well.

I called for a service and know that he is off hunting this week, but he will be back on Monday.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-11-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Agree with Brian L, stay Away from Meniko Marine (may have spelled it wrong, but they are the ones facing the NUMI plant on Fremont Blvd right off 880.
Old     (992envy)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-12-2012, 11:48 PM Reply   
Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate the help.