Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old    kidrik            06-08-2008, 2:01 PM Reply   
Took my kids to play at the waterfront of Folsom lake today, and sure, there was a little bit of skin being flaunted..........However, far in the distance I saw someone bend over and expose their strategically divided azz cheeks......and I thought, damn, haven't seen a thong on the beach in years! Then I realized this "someone" was also topless. Was this lady crazy? Then it hit me.......this was no lady. After I threw up in my mouth a little, I grabbed the camera and thought I'd share a little beach bun for all the ladies on WakeWorld.........! Enjoy.

Upload

You're welcome.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-08-2008, 2:04 PM Reply   
ha ha ha ha ha.After I threw up in my mouth . thats great. it prob was a tri athlete

(Message edited by ponte_06_x2 on June 08, 2008)
Old     (evank)      Join Date: Nov 2007       06-08-2008, 3:07 PM Reply   
my neighbor lays out in a thong every day, pretty much the worst thing i will see all day, all the way out on his dock just showing it off. Its awful when you forget and look over there.
Why must people do this. whyyyyy
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-08-2008, 3:11 PM Reply   
C'mon- I knew I shouldn't of opened this thread. I cant believe you took a picture of it!
Old     (woundedknee)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2008, 3:18 PM Reply   
YIKES!!!!!
my fault for looking.
Old    kidrik            06-08-2008, 4:14 PM Reply   
Rich, for the same reason "you" opened it man! I couldn't believe it was real, and I wanted others to suffer along with me, so that I wasn't the only who might not sleep tonight! Wrong, maybe? But funny to me, hell yes!

I wonder if he wears those "over" or "under" his wetsuit in the winter....? (dead horse..) my bad.

Backwards perhaps? O.K., I'm done.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-08-2008, 4:18 PM Reply   
That had to be at Beale's Point. Definitely not going over there anymore. The forks seem to be my better bet. :-)
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-08-2008, 4:31 PM Reply   
That doesn't look like Beale's Point. That looks like Dyke 8, near the beach by the Dam. ... BTW, for you rookies, Dyke 8 is now Folsom Point.
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-08-2008, 4:32 PM Reply   
You wonder what is going on in peoples heads. Any wonder he is alone.
Old    kidrik            06-08-2008, 4:46 PM Reply   
dabell, you win. I always hit the forks when riding or chillin' in the boat with the family, buuuuuuuuttttt (no pun intended) we were down the street, and I wanted to see what it was like from the shore on a Sunday afternoon.......Now I know!

"That looks like Dyke 8"........(who's the rookie Rob?) Just kiddin man, I know what you meant!
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-08-2008, 4:53 PM Reply   
Well, I admit defeat then. ... When I was in HS, and the Dam road was open, we would go up there to that parking lot. Walk down to the beach, and hang out.

Rik,

I love the profile pic.
Old    kidrik            06-08-2008, 5:47 PM Reply   
Thanks Robb, that's my "Motley Crew"......

Hey, in your defense, they had an entire area blocked off with fences and machinery........and it looked like those bolders in the pic (the rocks, not Chester's package...) were placed there recently...??

I'll be looking to get out early on weekdays this summer if your interested....?
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-08-2008, 8:38 PM Reply   
Thats a limp wrist on that guy. Rik the second time around on this one is way funnier. That guys a GOON
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 3:34 PM Reply   
Upload
His Buddy
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-09-2008, 4:24 PM Reply   
This post is hilarious
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-09-2008, 5:12 PM Reply   
I wonder if that guy wears socks when he ride's?
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-09-2008, 5:29 PM Reply   
"Very Nice" I've seen a friend loose a bet and rock the Borat speedo while riding.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-09-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
woooohooo,, I win.... However, I am not going to ask what prize I got... Definitely DO NOT want that man thong.

Rik, which fork do you go up? We are riding in an orange RZ2 now. Are you still in the Calabria? Flag me down and we can drink a beer while out there.
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-09-2008, 7:52 PM Reply   
Rik,

I would love to go out. I'll be up there on Wed. I'm staying through Tuesday sometime.... I think. I was thinking about going to work on Wed, but who knows. Maybe I'll wait a few more days.
Old    kidrik            06-09-2008, 8:19 PM Reply   
dabell, how'd you know man......? The man thong is the ultimate prize!

Anyway, so far it's been the South Fork, launching at Folsom Point....(used to be Dyke 8 Rob) Still in the Calabria! We're long over due for havin' that coldie!

Robb, I'm hitting the river in a buddies boat thursday, and have a 50/50 chance of heading out of town this weekend....BUT, if not, I would love to hit Folsom EARLY Sat. or Sun. morning...?

Mike, as bad as that looks from the front, I don't think I could stomach another "rear" thong sighting....
Old     (waketherainbow)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-09-2008, 8:20 PM Reply   
Someone needs to turn this thread around
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-09-2008, 8:25 PM Reply   
Turn it around, this bun thread has lasted the longest of any bun thread since last year. It also started off bad.

Rik, we are trying to head out this Wednesday after work (4 pm) but we go up the north fork were we usually see Eargasm up there. :-) Boy do they know how to rip it!!!!!! Not sure about this weekend. :-(
Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-09-2008, 11:49 PM Reply   
i love how it turned in to a matchup for rick, david and robb
Old    kidrik            06-10-2008, 6:43 AM Reply   
Looser, wanna join? We've got a threesome, I mean we have three, and we're ridin' this weekend in our new man thongs! I wonder if it will catch on?

dabell, those damn youngsters! I bet "I" could rip something even without trying....
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-10-2008, 7:01 AM Reply   
Looser,

Just because you weren't invited, doesn't mean you have to hate.

Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 7:43 AM Reply   
looser, if it helps to get more pulls this year and reduce the amount of gas that we all have to spend, I'm all for it.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-10-2008, 10:58 AM Reply   
i am by no means hung like a horse, but how the hell do you stuff, and then keep it all in that hammock? I am going to be perplexed all day.
Old    kidrik            06-10-2008, 1:03 PM Reply   
Maybe he' hung like a pimple........? The only way to truely know is to give it a go yourself..... But NO pics please!

G - Do you mean when he rides...."a wakeboard"? Cuz I'm bettin' his man love makes him take them off!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-10-2008, 2:09 PM Reply   
Rik: I was poking fun at this thread its pretty funny.
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/587905.html?1213066531
Old    kidrik            06-10-2008, 4:01 PM Reply   
Yeah, I know, but I was just trying to make a little Man Thong boyfriend joke.......I failed.

The funniest part of that sock thread is how the creator won't come back and defend his comments, or even the one's directed back at him! Must be skerred.....