Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (wakebum8488)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-01-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
im getting a new board and its prob going to be a ronix one or a cwb trancend. what one do you think is better?
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-01-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
They are both great boards, and as i know little about ronix i do know that the new Transcend is one of, if not, the best board i have ever ridden. With the extendable fins you can really control and change the release point. It lands super soft and edges great. I would definately take one out for a test drive before you make a choice.
Old     (gdillyfunk69)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-01-2007, 10:59 PM Reply   
Transcend all the way... SICK BOARD
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-01-2007, 11:01 PM Reply   
no disrespect to anyone but no one can tell you what's better for you. they can only tell you what's best for them. the best thing to do is to demo the boards you're interested in, and buy the one you like best. most shops will apply money spent to demo towards the purchase of a new board.
Old     (hanglooser)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-02-2007, 1:29 AM Reply   
Of course Joe Umali is absolutely right and there`s no doubt about the fact that it`s necessary to demo before buy. Anyway i tested both boards (the transcend platinum version) and still have to choose between those both boards. It will be a hard decision, because both are excellent concerning pop, landings, weight and handling/ "maneuverability". I `m still stocked and looking forward to ride one of them in 2007. The main difference between these boards i felt while comparing them was that i was going more into the flats with the transcend while the one has a more abrupt pop off the wake which still is controlable though (hope i described it right)
IMO it doesn`t matter which board to choose, both guarantee fun and both satisfy high expextations on properties.
Siggi
Old    innov8actionsports.com            01-02-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
I have no comment on the Ronix gear until its been out for a year or so, but the 07 Transcend is one sick board!!!!!
Old     (o2binvallarta)      Join Date: Jul 2006       01-02-2007, 8:33 AM Reply   
Like some of the others, I can't comment on the Ronix, but the Transcend is sick! Best board I've ever ridden!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-02-2007, 10:01 AM Reply   
Transcend = best board ever for me too.