Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (malibu_monkey)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-18-2006, 7:31 PM Reply   
LF Relentless is on Fuel right now. It will be back on 2 more times tonight....
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2006, 9:32 PM Reply   
Did you notice that the songs are different? All of the vids on Fuel are a little different, weither it be cuts or order or soundtrack... just something to notice.

This way i can rationalize watching it when the DVD is right next to the cable box...
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-18-2006, 9:42 PM Reply   
dvds that are played on fuel have to have clearance for all music tracks. if they don't have clearance for the music, they either;

a. contact music label (for those in the dvd already) to obtain the rights to use/air on tv, or,

b. re-edit to cleared music.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-18-2006, 9:43 PM Reply   
It's actually the version of Relentless that is in the Encore DVD. If you notice, some of the moves from the riders are edited differently too.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2006, 10:57 PM Reply   
I have the Encore edition and I noticed the difference, it was in the begining of the summer so I cant be sure what parts.

Joe - makes sense, some of the songs they use are also used in Snowboard and skate videos...
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-18-2006, 11:08 PM Reply   
relentless in encore = re-edited to cleared music
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-19-2006, 6:51 AM Reply   
2nd post on this subject and this very showing of relentless has been on about ten times now over the last 18months on fuel..

its cool but been played a bunch and i have it saved on tivo..