Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2013, 5:49 PM Reply   
I have a 2004 LSV and ran one set of Rev10's last year. The wife gave me permission to pull the trigger on 2 more for this summer. I think I have seen some illusion towers with 4 rev 10's on them but I'm not sure. My question is do the front ones block the back ones when mounted in the oe positions? If they do does that hurt the sound? Anyone with any experience would be much appreciated. If you have any pics of 4 rev10's on an illusion tower I would like to see them.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-25-2013, 6:15 PM Reply   
Matt,

You will need to order REV 10X mount with the DXT adapter. The dual X tower adapter spaces the bottom REV 10 down so they clear each other. You can see pics on our site in the Malibu gallery

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2013, 6:19 PM Reply   
So I will need 4 x mounts and 2 DXT adapters?
Old     (abanet)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-25-2013, 6:42 PM Reply   
thats going to sound nice!
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2013, 6:56 PM Reply   
I also looked through all the customer install pics for Malibu and didn't see any adapters.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-25-2013, 7:00 PM Reply   
Yes, You would have the top set REV 10X in the factory mount. Bottom set REV 10X with addition of DXT adapter plate. I need to add the DXT to the site but we have them in stock. You won't notice the DXT on the install as it is a flat plate that just spaces the speaker down slightly so they clear each other.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       02-25-2013, 7:20 PM Reply   
Copy! Thanks for all the help Tim.